Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2337 times)
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

becoming a beginner as a trader must be started from the menguasi trend of market movement that is happening
never make decisions based on instinct
making decisions must use TA and fundamentals
well mastered some indicators to do TA, And always see new news that affect the market movement
discipline in setting profit and risk management targets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

We all started as beginners here in crypto world and it is an advantage that we'll all have the eagerness to learn about the fundamentals of crypto. We should learn about the basics of trading and through our trading experience, we could do the following transactions successfully.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

For me have to foccused and humble and have a great deal of mental teach to the things that vibe appalling however over the long haul prompt achievement. Theres a ton writes recognize what sort of brokers to connected either purchase and offer or speculation. The capacity to learn new things, rapidly and adjust to continually changing the cost. Some examination about,how advertise work.
learn to control your emotions and your feeling , your temper as well on how does the market may move for , how your may reactions on it will ever be not all are taking to be a trader there is a lot of people try to become but they are failed to be cause they are greedy and been immediate on what they have to be.
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

You will need to understand a lot of stuff before jumping to the pool, it is not easy to start trading if you do not have a previous experience on other markets, but you can always try to start yourself in something new, better to have some lessons

Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

You need to understand for yourself whether you really like trading or is your temporary hobby. You need to start learning only if you want to dedicate this to your whole life.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

This knowledge is correct, however, you are a newbie, first of all you need to learn and have knowledge of trade to be able to understand the trade-related things. Direct practice after theoretical learning is also a good idea, it will help you train your analytical skills, handle situations and make them better. One more thing, as you said, that is emotion. This is a taboo factor in trade, it will greatly affect your decision, you need to learn how to control it. In addition, you also need to update the news daily to know the market situation and make the right decision
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Trading is the hardest way to make easy money))) You have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

Study TA and FA, find a group of like-minded people who are hungry to learn and discuss a strategy with them
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

I think have some important point you need to remember:
1-Patience
2-Analysis
3-Knowledge
4-Experience
5-Targets
ChannaJay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Hi Friend,

According to my opinion , there are some steps to become a good trader .

1.Introspection
2.Read, Learn, Repeat
3.Assess your knowledge
4.Open a trading account
5.Discover your trading style
6.Develop a trading strategy
7.Be patient and let your money grow

Hope this will help you . if there is any mistake please do not hesitate to tell me.
Please give some genuine comments to this.

Thanks.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

We all started as beginners here in crypto world and it is an advantage that we'll all have the eagerness to learn about the fundamentals of crypto. We should learn about the basics of trading and through our trading experience, we could do the following transactions successfully.
I completely agree with you that bitcointalk gives a very good basic amount of knowledge for a user of crypto currency that he can use as a trader and as an investor. In turn I am using even the Bounty Company for starting capital And not just for training.
davidsmq

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

The best way to become a trader is not to look at the number in the bitcoin  market and not do the financial analysis but rather look at the news, the more you are aware of the factors that are affecting the coin, the better decision you make in the pricing of the coin on a daily basis
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

To become a real trader you need to learn the basic concepts and terms of trade on a crypto-exchange, for which you need and how to use technical analysis. All the necessary information can be found on this forum, the main thing is to learn how to use the search engine.)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

In order to become somebody you need to be interested, study and then go in the real practice, here it is the same, learn about it, then go to the trading and trade everyday.

People are now following strategies and believe these but it is necessary to have knowledge besides strategies because the basic knowledge is important which keeps you safe. The current market of Bitcoin has only one benefit for you which is to buy a lot of Bitcoins to make a collection using lesser amount because we buy coins with greater amount in high market.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

For me need to foccused and humble and have a lot of mental discipline to the things that feel horrible but in the long run lead to success. Theres a lot types know what kind of traders to applied either buy and sell or investment. The ability to learn new things, quickly and adapt to constantly changing the price. Some research about,how market work.
I think it may not be so easy to become a successful trader, for that you need get experience and work hard, You need to have good trading knowledge  , you also need to spend time in trading, you must also have trading skill which can increase the chances of your becoming successful in trading. in fact trading is a profession and for becoming professional in trading you must consider trading a profession.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

It is not so difficult to become a trader! You need to study a lot of literature, always be aware of news and updates that can affect the growth of assets, it is possible to spend and lose money, gain experience. To get verified information from the best brokers in the world, it became possible thanks to the platform Trade.io.
It is not so difficult for those that are willing to make the effort necessary to become good traders, but how many people are like that? Out of 100 people I suppose only 1 person is willing to make the effort, the rest just want to obtain profits without doing any effort and we can see their poor results every day in the forum when people complain about all the money they have lost.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:32:35 AM

I think that's the right advice. In addition, we need to have extensive knowledge about the field of investment and understand the market that we are operating. We need to update the situation of the market and predict the trend in the next week and that is very difficult. You should invest in more learning before deciding to invest in any altcoins.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

the advice of your friend is absolutely right, but its hard to train yourself to trade without emotion, the important thing when you entering in market dont listen to anybody just trust yourself trust your own analysis and trust your instict

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Trading is a not easy saystem.i think its a final step of cryptocurrency.if you do not understand market  policy you will be losser. So at first you learn something  from expert trader  who are traded very smartly.or you can see youtube tutorial  for besic theor.  

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

the advice of your friend is absolutely right, but its hard to train yourself to trade without emotion, the important thing when you entering in market dont listen to anybody just trust yourself trust your own analysis and trust your instict
our emotion can be our main enemy as trader.we need to able controll it.it can be very dangerous while market fall sharply and we are being panic, because we could not controll emotion.we should traine it before investing our money in crypto.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: