Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2345 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

Trading is a not easy saystem.i think its a final step of cryptocurrency.if you do not understand market  policy you will be losser. So at first you learn something  from expert trader  who are traded very smartly.or you can see youtube tutorial  for besic theor.  
Be sure to learn about this because every trading you will be profitable or profitable and it depends on your current knowledge. In the future the market will definitely develop and the addition of so much knowledge is required for all traders and investors.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

That is great. Emotions are a big hindrance to a bigger profit. When you are too attached to the coin, you feel that it's too valuable just to be sold with a decent price even it goes the moon. You won't feel contented so you need to be like a rock. Candles stick is helpful but I decided not to pursue it because it's always too possibilities and no guarantees.
devil before evil

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

I always observe the share market trading besides one of my cousins taught the trading policy. after that i become a trader. trading is absolutely difficult thing in our life. As a student i must say if you want to become a trader you need to pay attention in market daily like study.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

When someone wants to start investing mentally is actually very important because the price of altcoin sharing that is very volatile makes traders must be ready to accept any risks either big or small later and to anticipate the occurrence of losses may be very diligent trader patience.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

I always observe the share market trading besides one of my cousins taught the trading policy. after that i become a trader. trading is absolutely difficult thing in our life. As a student i must say if you want to become a trader you need to pay attention in market daily like study.

I think before we become a trader we should study first its process and procedure for better undestanding. Then if we feel confidence of doing it then make it a try with a small amount first, and if it is succeesful then make it in bulk to become a good trader with enough knowledge and experienced in the end. Then we should study market behavior always before deciding trading in a profitable outcome.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
think before we turn into a broker we should ponder first its procedure and strategy for better undestanding. At that point on the off chance that we feel certainty of doing it at that point make it an attempt with a little sum initially, and in the event that it is succeesful at that point influence it in mass to wind up a decent dealer with enough information and experienced at last. At that point we should ponder advertise conduct dependably before choosing exchanging a productive result.
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

he path to becoming a professional trader isn't a straightforward one. There is a significant amount of incorrect and misleading information on the subject of trading. Sometimes new traders mistakenly believe some of the incorrect information, and unless they rectify the issue may never become a professional trader. Or the new trader believes there is a perfect method of trading out there which produces only winning trades. Searching for such a thing is a fruitless endeavor and may mean the trader wastes valuable time when instead they could be learning to trade a more realistic yet still profitable system.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

If you are newbie, first you must have capital due to from your investment you need to convert your fiat into bitcoin currency so that you can able to but any altcoin in the exchange platform,but you must have an account in any platform, then start to learn about the basic things on trading also about  reading in the graph chart.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

if you want to be a trader you should know first the risk of trading in crypto and how big if you fail because trading in crypto is very risky.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

you can become a trader by only participating in trading. but first you need to know what is trade.if you don't know what is the trade then it impossible. moreover, need to know about exchanger and if you face to face a problem they want to help telegram channel or another cryptocurrency helping site. mind its investment is not a big matter on trade.contributing the little sum you can begin exchange and also you need,
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

You have a lot of advice & experience from traders here. That is practical experience & worth enough for a beginner to follow. I agree the fact that emotions ruins the trading for a beginner particularly. Patience is worth, why? if someone who bought BTC 2 or 3 years back are in a huge profit now even in the bear market. Overall, please study before trading. Learn how to handle exchanges, saving crypto in wallets, Security about your portfolio, Crypto market & it's fluctuation, News, Regulations by the governments, Candlestick patterns, Tradingview charting ETC. It is a lot of effort & skill set at last to be a good trader. After all you need to start to experience this. Keep in mind that to invest an amount you can bear if loss.

DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

You are all right to say your friends, but still do not forget to use the functions take profit and stop loss. This is also one of the main rules of a successful trader.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

To be a good trader, you need to have the guts to make it and to learn every thing you need to know at the expense of losing everything. You should be ready to stand up again, and not just quit and walk away with your tail between your legs. You need to leave your comfort zone. Prepare your heart to lose big as you pursue, and to render sleepless nights watching for your bid assets. This sleepless nights may trigger relational discord, if you are a married man or woman or at least, if you have a partner; otherwise, you will lose ‘coz trading is very time-demanding. You need to be firmly persuaded that trading is a business that requires a lot of time, effort and money to master,  and not just some sort of hobby. You must be willing to take the risk, if you really want to build your wealth in this cryptospace.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

It might be a complicated task for you if you are not yet ready to spend MUCH time for this activity and when you are afraid to lose sometimes. Just learn more about the crypto trading from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omXPt53KIWc
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Basically , you need to know some tips for trading if you want to be a successful trader

You need to remove emotions. You do not need to involve emotions when it comes to trading. You need to have a strategy in trading and you need to be disciplined and you also stick to that strategy.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Not an easy task it is. For a successful trader you should have much experience on trading and related things. In this respect don't be greedy to make much profit. You should need good analysis and technic also.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

If you are newly beginning with trading you should learn something about it. There must be risky but you have to study or you have to observe the market strategy and analysis.
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

That's a great starting knowledge.

Study the following,

Chart pattern and formation
 Head and Shoulders, Cup and Handle, Double Tops and Bottoms, Triangles, Flags & Pennants, Wedges, Triple Tops & Bottoms

Chart Indicators
 MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence), RSI (Relative Strength Index), On-Balance Volume (OBV), Moving Averages

Support and Resistance
 Support is a price level where a downtrend can be expected to pause due to a concentration of demand. As the price of a security drops, demand for the shares increases, thus forming the support line. Meanwhile, resistance zones arise due to a sell-off when prices increase.

CandleStick Reading
 Candlestick charts are a technical tool that pack data for multiple time frames into single price bars.

Read more about the following in https://www.investopedia.com/
Good luck!
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Day traders need a solid foundation of knowledge about how the markets functions. From simple details (like exchange trading hours and holidays) to complex details (like the impact of news events, margin requirements, and allowed tradable instruments), a trader needs to have a wide knowledge base.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

Trading is a not easy saystem.i think its a final step of cryptocurrency.if you do not understand market  policy you will be losser. So at first you learn something  from expert trader  who are traded very smartly.or you can see youtube tutorial  for besic theor.  
Although it is a difficult field and not so easy, but I think that every trader has taken the start as a newbie and with the passage of time they have become good trader, I think that if a person want to become a good trader the most important is that he should spend a good time in trading and to get some good experience first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: