Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2339 times)
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

To become a trader,  you are to trade repeatedly and consistently in order for you to understand how the trading work for you.  The more you trade,  the more exposure and risk you engage in,  the more you know how to manage your risk!
people normally start trading without having good experience in trading which in turn become too much risky for them. i a person do not have enough experience in trading then it can be consider more risky than gambling where our experience do not count but we only depend on our luck.
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

To become a successful trader is not enough to study the technique of trade. This of course plays an important role. However, in the first place in trading, psychology becomes the decisive factor. Without psychology, no one will be able to become a good trader.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
AnswerSeeker

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Play with 0.001 BTC and until you double it don't put more money into trading.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

To become a good trader, you must first of all learn how trading works, learn how to combine technical and fundamental analysis and how to trade using price action.

Another thing is, you need to also cultivate some traits in you such as disciplined and also removing tour emotions in trades and also have a strategy in place
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

The enemy of the trader is greed and impatience, these two factors often cause traders to experience losses
If a person want to become a good trader, he need to spend a lot of time in the market, he also need to start with little amount and get some experience first, and only then he can become a good trading, trading is in fact not so easy, it require a lot of experience and skills.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

The enemy of the trader is greed and impatience, these two factors often cause traders to experience losses
If a person want to become a good trader, he need to spend a lot of time in the market, he also need to start with little amount and get some experience first, and only then he can become a good trading, trading is in fact not so easy, it require a lot of experience and skills.
Experience is vital and you need to humble in order to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself as a trader.
To be considered as a successful trader, you need to show it based on results not on action because even if you work hard but no results, it's still useless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

It is true that the biggest enemy in trading is emotion. You need to control your emotions when trading, otherwise you will get bad results. other than that trading not only requires patience and discipline but also a great deal of research,commitment and a sound understanding of the market.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I would suggest that you join Revolut. It does not have any fees. All you have to do is deposit money, which takes less than the time it takes for your coffee to get ready. But whatever currency you want in whatever fiat currency you have. No hassle of turning altcoins to bitcoin to turn it into fiat. Conversion rates are very good because it reflects the interbank rates. I’d suggest it over Coinbase. All you have to do is ask 3 friends to join and make an account and verify then you can access cryptocurrencies.

You've got to check out Revolut - it's saved me a fortune in hidden banking fees! https://revolut.com/r/syedaskui

Never do anything before you do your research because only you can know where to spend your hard earned money right.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

study first the flow of the market before go with trading, always buy low sell high to gain profits.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

Well a good trader really knows how to control there emotion specially when the prices of all coins in the market will dump very high, because if a trader can not control there emotion it has possibility that they do panin selling that's why to became good trader you should know how to trust the market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:11:02 AM by astridwi

How to become a trader may easily to know with what's been going on the traded was enough called trader
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

If you a beginner then you can learn trading from any crypto traders, any crypto blog, any crypto trading related youtube channel and you can learn trading from any telegram groups.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

If you want to become a trader to be afraid to try and deal with loss it is better to assume loss for yung to evade and to avoid unnecessary transaction and it would affect you decision making for better and effective way of trading.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

There is no technical analysis method that is optimal. Good way to become a good trader is time and experience is must needed. You should observe about Market price, loss enough, just a few basic tools, you will gradually better
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Well according to me, you should not start crypto training at this moment, because market is fluctuating day by day i.e bitcoin and all the altcoins are fluctuating daily. So as you are a newbie, so its obvious that you are not having any experience, So i suggest you to work under the guidance of you friend for some time ,so that you can gain some experience. After gaining enough experience, you can start trading independently. 

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lupeto

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Yes, everything will be easier if you don't let your emotions overwhelm you. All decisions to trade without involving emotions will make it easier for you to make a profit.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Well a good trader really knows how to control there emotion specially when the prices of all coins in the market will dump very high, because if a trader can not control there emotion it has possibility that they do panin selling that's why to became good trader you should know how to trust the market.

Obviously yes, those people who can hold their coins for a very long time are well experienced and that is the reason they avoid making wrong decisions.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

To become a good trader you need a  critical knowledge; ofcourse and i suggest you to invest first before you make a first move, after you invest you will find a good campaign or company who has a good earnings and you will become a good investor and when you become a good investor you have to choose a real campaign because nowadays there is a lots of scammer and gamblers around this world that's full of peoples who wants to make money faster but my suggestion to you is not to be greed to earn money because making money is not easy nowadays
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

How to become a trader is you just need to watch some videos on youtube so that you will know and understand what to do on trading you also need to try doing the trading so thst you will know whst you must do in trading and what id the right thing to do. It is not hard to do the tradibg if you know and understand what you will do. Just study and understand the video that you are doing then you will know what you will do when you want ti start your tradinng already.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

If you are newly beginning with trading you should learn something about it. There must be risky but you have to study or you have to observe the market strategy and analysis.

Trading is a fun but it is a great job which is a very difficult one also. You have to be a very patient man, and be ready to learn a lot about the crypto all the time.
I think that it is not right consider trading as fun, I think that it is one of the most serious job or business which require a lot of study and hard work. For becoming a good trader you must gt related education.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: