Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
Chetan04

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

For every first time investor:

Invest only what you are willing to lose
    Bitcoin market is highly volatile and controlled by whales.
    There are people who bought Bitcoin at $1 and have not sold them till now. It is easier said than done. You would have sell it the moment it is $10
    There many scam coins in the market with no real technology
    Most of the other cryptocurrencies are still in their development. It means they are being valued for their concept rather than product
    It is easier to lose money in Bitcoin than to earn it
    Do not keep you Bitcoins on the exchanges. Store them safely with yourself

Just be safe and research before you invest.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Sure you are right. But I can not do that, I can not control emotions. When the market goes down, I panic, and at those times I often make unwise decisions
Its normal. But i suggest to separate emotional feelings from your investments, because that might affect your thinking, and can caused you to not be able to manage your investment, and that will lead you to lose your investment. Fixed that, so that when this kind of situation happen again, you'll know whats the right to do. Goodluck!

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Yes...thanks, your advice is well noted
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

If things seem too good to be true than they usually are.
It's the motto I live by, useful in crypto imo.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

The topic is worth discussing. People nowadays are greedy that they forget everything except money. Patience is important.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

that's all for holders, not for traders Smiley
To me, remember stop lost every time trading. Set clear target and sell when they reach the target!
Never break the rules, which is most important things you need!
Happy trading guys!
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Yes, I totally agree. Many of them fail because of surrender. but those who keep trying will succeed. because in my opinion, hard work will not betray the results.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

Yeah. Patience is needed in crypto to be successful. If you want quick gains, chances are that you'll incur loss and lose interest in the market. So just HODL and get gains.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

the best tip for now is buy more bitcoin because he is on the cheapest price now. and starting to pump again.. last month the price was in 6k but now is in 8k so your are not to late to buy more... last year the pump starting is in the month of August and September and now ithink its happening again...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

True what you say. Man will be destroyed because of greed and only with patience man will get happiness.
patience must be based on intelligent thinking and ability to make the right decision to succeed. all must be properly planned and continue to learn to succeed.

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

Many people right now are doing a panic selling because they are afraid to loss their money into bitcoin and instead they selling it.yes they quit and trasfer into other currency which is not good. As me, i have a patience on holding it until such time that good to sell those coin.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

Experienced investors have the ability to earn a profit regardless of the situation in the market, we should not neglect behind the struggle of the scene and list the amount of their infinite loss in the past during their learning process. I always believed that someone should invest his time to learn before investing his money.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

Patience is one of the keys to become successful in bitcoin. Don't panic and sell everything you have  over fake news and dips, instead remain calm and think things very well before making any decisions. During dips instead of selling to cut your loss, buy more cheap bitcoins to add to your holdings. Trust me the price will eventually go up.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything.
It is very significant to have patience in crypto in order to breakthrough successfully especially in times when the price of Bitcoin goes down. Secondly, knowledge is key in cryptocurrency. You cannot start your Bitcoin investment without knowing about Bitcoin Blockchain and how the market operates. Seek for counsel from experts where you find troubling.
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

Patience is really a virtue. One has to be packed with dedication and motivation before entering bitcoin because it's not an easy-money producer. You have to insert a lot of effort in thinking what should be posted or not and such things. After all, it will be worth the wait.
cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

I agree with you mate, world’s fortune and success rarely come in an instant but rather it comes with patience and hard work. Also deeper understanding/knowledge and technique in making fortune into something are prequisites in doing risky investments. Rewards that has been earned by patience and triumph is sweeter than an instant gain. In crypto also patience to hodl in a certain coin plus being wise is the perfect formula for success.
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

The tip is that we must learn to be patient, and have to work hard to get something, we also have to believe with what we will do

btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

Good the tip. The crypto market is always changing, the picture speaks of the truth in life. It helps me change my way of thinking, so I can control a part of my emotions. I think emotional control in investing is very important for success. Thank you very much
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

Op is right, the best tip to attain achieve is to never quit in whatever you do as long as it is not illegal. Bitcoin is very lucrative investment and its a shame that people already given up on it and switch sides just after seeing it plummet from $20k.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

Yeah! I agree with you sayings. People its better to climb in a mountain than to roll down. Yes, its hard to wait but what will happen if we will quit on fighting? Nothing will happen to us if we will not pursue. In fact, the worst thing happens in our life is quitting amidst of the way. It shows the impatience and cowardness of the people. If we fail at the end of our journey, atleast we strive hard and do a lot to reach our goals. That's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: