Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33175 times)
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

They are pretty active in their telegram and surely are starting to kick off the media marketing campaign to let the world know about their exchange. Your point of view is somewhat right because on surface it looks like things are moving slower but this isn't the case. During zero trading fee promotion volume was satisfactory. They need to communicate using open platform on that I support your stance.
In telegram nothing interesting in public. Mostly the same inane talks about airdrop and distribution.
Things are actually pretty quiet around cgcx right now.
Might not be a bad idea to post weekly or at least monthly reports of current progress.
Lol the platform has literally JUST started, its adding new users on a daily basis but they might not be marketing it so hard because its still not scalable enough. Give it time, by december a bitcoin breakout is expected, probably going up, so cgcx will also get a lot more publicity
Don't worry, I understand it perfectly and i meant no offence.
It's been a long time since ico ended in july. I want to see a progress which i believe I'm just not seeing. One month in crypto is like a 3 in the real world Smiley 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

They are pretty active in their telegram and surely are starting to kick off the media marketing campaign to let the world know about their exchange. Your point of view is somewhat right because on surface it looks like things are moving slower but this isn't the case. During zero trading fee promotion volume was satisfactory. They need to communicate using open platform on that I support your stance.
In telegram nothing interesting in public. Mostly the same inane talks about airdrop and distribution.
Might not be a bad idea to post weekly or at least monthly reports of current progress.
Lol the platform has literally JUST started, its adding new users on a daily basis but they might not be marketing it so hard because its still not scalable enough. Give it time, by december a bitcoin breakout is expected, probably going up, so cgcx will also get a lot more publicity
It's been a long time since ico ended in july. I want to see a progress which i believe I'm just not seeing. One month in crypto is like a 3 in the real world Smiley 

I give you that, true, but then again is now the right time to come out with marketing? People are careful to invest right now, so trying to get new investors via marketing might be a moot point. Once the market goes back up, people will fomo buy again and cgcx might rekindle its marketing

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

CGCX Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)            $ 533.1K   
Maximum Supply         2,000,000,000

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/cgcx-exchange-token/cgcx/

This have 334k usd volume for today? This is real number? Why there is no CGCX on coinmarketcap? As I know they adding coins when volume more than 10k usd a day  Huh
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

This have 334k usd volume for today? This is real number? Why there is no CGCX on coinmarketcap? As I know they adding coins when volume more than 10k usd a day  Huh
yes, that's what makes me doubt. with a volume of that size CGCX should be listed in the CMC.
and I think the CGCX team needs to hold a new program to attract traders. such as trading competitions on the CGCX Exchange or other programs
frcat

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

yes, that's what makes me doubt. with a volume of that size CGCX should be listed in the CMC.
and I think the CGCX team needs to hold a new program to attract traders. such as trading competitions on the CGCX Exchange or other programs

May be this is not a real volume... Many new exchanges increase volume by bots. They should must list good new popular coin and token for getting attention and new people to exchange.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

May be this is not a real volume... Many new exchanges increase volume by bots. They should must list good new popular coin and token for getting attention and new people to exchange.

there could be other reasons as well, maybe its too expensive to get listed on cmc, maybe cgcx has already applied for listing, maybe they need a certain period of over 10k volume, ...

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

there are already too many exchanges. today every exchange has a hard time to survive on the crypto market. and the sales of the bounty people are missing because they haven't got any tokens yet. then CGCX also had a bigger volume. but the team thinks that the bounty people only bring the course down. but that's often a mistake of the ICO teams
Northa

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

I give you that, true, but then again is now the right time to come out with marketing? People are careful to invest right now, so trying to get new investors via marketing might be a moot point. Once the market goes back up, people will fomo buy again and cgcx might rekindle its marketing
You're right, these times are crazy. I don't know when is the perfect time for marketing, but they have to start somewhere. I just think weekly-monthly reports would be a good thing.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

You're right, these times are crazy. I don't know when is the perfect time for marketing, but they have to start somewhere. I just think weekly-monthly reports would be a good thing.

I think so too, the absence of information and updates leads to anxiety among investors. CGCX needs transparancy, especially since more and more people start to distrust centralized exchanges

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Waiting for the full of the platform current beta version is working nice so that it will be great investment for all people. The team is working great to shape this platform to look like more professional.
frcat

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

there could be other reasons as well, maybe its too expensive to get listed on cmc, maybe cgcx has already applied for listing, maybe they need a certain period of over 10k volume, ...

As i know listing to coinmarketcap is free. They added every token or coin whic have more than 10k usd daily volume. And This project raised a huge money.
nira09

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 12:04:07 AM by nira09

Waiting for the full of the platform current beta version is working nice so that it will be great investment for all people. The team is working great to shape this platform to look like more professional.
yes, this project has raised a lot of funds, they should be able to make better exchanges, and enter CGCX tokens in the top 10 exchanges, to attract traders about CGCX and get them to come to the CGCX exchange.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

As i know listing to coinmarketcap is free. They added every token or coin whic have more than 10k usd daily volume. And This project raised a huge money.

Maybe they need to be traded on other platforms as well, i dont know. Truthfully, it doesnt matter for now, once the bull market picks up i’m sure it’ll get listed

dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Maybe they need to be traded on other platforms as well, i dont know. Truthfully, it doesnt matter for now, once the bull market picks up i’m sure it’ll get listed
we look forward to going forward, but if we look at their market the token value is still very good and hopefully, after all, participants get the token distribution it doesn't make the CGCX token price in the market a dump.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
MiBambino

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

we look forward to going forward, but if we look at their market the token value is still very good and hopefully, after all, participants get the token distribution it doesn't make the CGCX token price in the market a dump.

The token distribution hasnt been completed yet, I expect prices to go down when the bounty hunters and such get their tokens. Either way, i truthfully expect this token to reach 1$ before 2019 is over, maybe even more if we get a new ATH Bull run next year

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Northa

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

The token distribution hasnt been completed yet, I expect prices to go down when the bounty hunters and such get their tokens. Either way, i truthfully expect this token to reach 1$ before 2019 is over, maybe even more if we get a new ATH Bull run next year
Interesting forecast.
However, it should be noted that to achieve this result, cgcx platform should be a fully-operational. Soon we will see how accurate developers stick to the roadmap.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Interesting forecast.
However, it should be noted that to achieve this result, cgcx platform should be a fully-operational. Soon we will see how accurate developers stick to the roadmap.

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
nira09

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way
CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships

I agree with the latter, they need to be more active and proactive in the way they add new customers, BUT they need people like you and me, not business clients, and the way they can do that is by 1. add new trading pairs from coins that aren't listed anywhere else, and 2. become a lot more user friendly. I'm sure they'll achieve both within 1 year

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Northa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

New exchange, to promote exchange, that's genius. Right now, this will be useless Cry
I'm thinking maybe cgcx will start listing hyped&liquid coins, just like binance initially. That alone will be a good promotion for the cgcx. Especially if there will be an easy deposit&withdraw without kyc.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: