Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way
CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships
New exchange, to promote exchange, that's genius. Right now, this will be useless Cry
I'm thinking maybe cgcx will start listing hyped&liquid coins, just like binance initially. That alone will be a good promotion for the cgcx. Especially if there will be an easy deposit&withdraw without kyc.

Its in their roadmap to list very young coins and even work with ICOs, it would be cool to see every ico get listed instantly on cgcx

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way
CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships
New exchange, to promote exchange, that's genius. Right now, this will be useless Cry
I'm thinking maybe cgcx will start listing hyped&liquid coins, just like binance initially. That alone will be a good promotion for the cgcx. Especially if there will be an easy deposit&withdraw without kyc.

Its in their roadmap to list very young coins and even work with ICOs, it would be cool to see every ico get listed instantly on cgcx
It would be really cool, i agree. ICO platform and voting must be launched this autumn if im not mistaken. There's just one month left.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

CGCX Targets 1.5m South East Asian Insurance Users with Archipelago Partnership
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/10/cgcx-targets-1-5m-south-east-asian-insurance-users-with-archipelago-partnership/

You don’t have to be an American kid infatuated with the country’s (former) favorite pastime to know the famous Field of Dreams quote: "If you build it, they will come."

The biggest challenge cryptocurrency platforms are currently facing is attracting new users and converting them to loyal, engaged customers. This is Economics 101. If demand stays constant but supply grows, the economics of a given product do not grow. What ensues is falling profitability and a race to the bottom. As a result, crypto platforms are all trying to attract new users to grow the top-line of the funnel and convert users into long-term adopters.

CGCX (Calfin Global Crypto Exchange), the world’s first insured hybrid crypto exchange platform (who just recently raised over $32.5 million during their ICO) is not only disrupting cryptocurrency trading through its unique approach and technology, but it’s bringing disruption to the very way it addresses user adoption and platform growth.

On the 5th of October, 2018, CGCX.io entered into a structured long-term partnership with South East Asian insurance powerhouse, the Archipelago Group. The partnership will kickstart a new vertical, namely merchant solutions, that will jumpstart the cryptocurrency business for Archipelago, and at the same time expand the utility of the CGCX.io token.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.
where is CGCX traded? I see on Twitter they are suspended, and can't open, and also in the coinmarketcap I didn't find CGCX tokens
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

where is CGCX traded? I see on Twitter they are suspended, and can't open, and also in the coinmarketcap I didn't find CGCX tokens

its traded only on their own exchange to act as a transaction coin, like binance has BNB. There's really no need to trade it on other exchanges.

Northa

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

It's no surprise to me, something's totally wrong with the ICO market.
It appears doing nothing Is one of the most important things after ico.
If nothing changes, cgx price will be under 0.001$.
Blondoar

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

What do you mean, doing nothing? Their website is being updated regularly (already twice since their launch) and they just secured a partnership with the Archipelago group.

Northa

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

What do you mean, doing nothing? Their website is being updated regularly (already twice since their launch) and they just secured a partnership with the Archipelago group.
Yeah, i know. Maybe im overreacted a little but i don't see a real progress. Website update and partnership is a good thing no doubt. But this is not how I thought it would go. Where is mobile app and ico voting platform(was supposed to go out a few months ago)?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Yeah, i know. Maybe im overreacted a little but i don't see a real progress. Website update and partnership is a good thing no doubt. But this is not how I thought it would go. Where is mobile app and ico voting platform(was supposed to go out a few months ago)?

Lack of communication could be big issue for this project it badly need community manager who keep the updated to the community with latest updates and what is the status of these features. It is very difficult to get big success in the presence of big exchanges.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Lack of communication could be big issue for this project it badly need community manager who keep the updated to the community with latest updates and what is the status of these features. It is very difficult to get big success in the presence of big exchanges.

thats the thing with most of this market, a lot of IT talent but very few community care. CGCX in my opinion isnt doing so bad on that area, but it could improve drastically (like binance did)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Blondoar

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

what they need is provide a unique selling point like listing ICO's instantly or doing random giveaways (binance only rewards top spenders AFAIK)

Northa

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

I just noticed, that cgx price spiked from 2 cents to 1.51$ on 6th november.
My goodness, what was that?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

It was stress test to check the resistance level but it restored very quickly to its current price. Nothing special behind this spike maybe only big whales what was the reason of this pump.
Blondoar

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

It was stress test to check the resistance level but it restored very quickly to its current price. Nothing special behind this spike maybe only big whales what was the reason of this pump.

Indeed, with volume as low as it is for cgcx its easy to create massive spikes but unless the volume at those levels is solid, that price means nothing

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.

indeed, the current market isnt favorable but its estimated we'll get a new bull run by Q2 of 2019, if CGCX can become popular by that time we should see the cgcx token price go up far beyond 0.5$

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

indeed, the current market isnt favorable but its estimated we'll get a new bull run by Q2 of 2019, if CGCX can become popular by that time we should see the cgcx token price go up far beyond 0.5$

Why you think than bullrun will be in Q2 2019? As far as I know a lot of good news coming much earlier (Bakkt and Fidential platforms launch in the end of this year and Q1 next year).
Why coinmarketcap don't showing CGCX volume? They are not contacted with them or just a low volume? How much volume on this exchange right now?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Why you think than bullrun will be in Q2 2019? As far as I know a lot of good news coming much earlier (Bakkt and Fidential platforms launch in the end of this year and Q1 next year).
Why coinmarketcap don't showing CGCX volume? They are not contacted with them or just a low volume? How much volume on this exchange right now?
I think Coinmarketcap has some requirements for the new tokens. They will add the token details once it listed on two or more exchanges which are on coinmarketcap list. CGCX is new so it might take some time.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: