Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:28:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

It isn't just token which is succeeding to make place on CMC but also CGCX as exchange needs to be recognized as well. We don't have access to the information what actually is happening behind the scene with these matters. I am sure team is engaged at some level to sort out these things. A full reversal of trend will help CGCX to make its place right now it can't be judged for anything as this is grace period for it.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

I think Coinmarketcap has some requirements for the new tokens. They will add the token details once it listed on two or more exchanges which are on coinmarketcap list. CGCX is new so it might take some time.

But I takling about exchange volume and listing to coinmarketcap, not about token. Their exchane not showing on coinmarket. While GBX Digital Asset Exchange for example listed already there (in few month after exchange launch). As for token they need to have 10k+ usd daily volume for listing on CMC.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.
yes, but I think adding CGCX tokens to other exchanges will increase the transaction volume and price of tokens, besides that it can also be used as a promotion and introduce CGCX exchanges.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

That is ultimate solution to increase the utility of tokens. Even Binance being biggest exchange needs to list it's tokens on other exchanges to get liquidity and exposure more importantly. That exposure and easy access increases its usability and that is what CGCX team will have to do. They sooner they take right steps the better it will show the results.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

I think Coinmarketcap has some requirements for the new tokens. They will add the token details once it listed on two or more exchanges which are on coinmarketcap list. CGCX is new so it might take some time.

But I takling about exchange volume and listing to coinmarketcap, not about token. Their exchane not showing on coinmarket. While GBX Digital Asset Exchange for example listed already there (in few month after exchange launch). As for token they need to have 10k+ usd daily volume for listing on CMC.
Exactly what I'm worried about. I think it's a very strange that cgcx has not listed at the coinmarketcap. I don't understand whats happening. So much time was spent, but the results aren't in yet.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.

indeed, the current market isnt favorable but its estimated we'll get a new bull run by Q2 of 2019, if CGCX can become popular by that time we should see the cgcx token price go up far beyond 0.5$

Why you think than bullrun will be in Q2 2019? As far as I know a lot of good news coming much earlier (Bakkt and Fidential platforms launch in the end of this year and Q1 next year).
Why coinmarketcap don't showing CGCX volume? They are not contacted with them or just a low volume? How much volume on this exchange right now?

because people a lot smarter than us have estimated that the bear market will last until then. I'm hoping it'll last that long, if I can keep buying this much blood for the next 5 months I'll be very very happy

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Exactly what I'm worried about. I think it's a very strange that cgcx has not listed at the coinmarketcap. I don't understand whats happening. So much time was spent, but the results aren't in yet.

When they launched exchange? Do you know exact launch date? It seems take some time for showing on coinmarketcap or devs must contact them personally. For GBX exchange its tooks around few month I think (may be around 2 month after launch). Or may be they have more daily volume? As I know coinmarketcap have min limit for coins or tokens (10k daily min limit). But what about listing exchanges? Does they have min limit too?
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

When they launched exchange? Do you know exact launch date? It seems take some time for showing on coinmarketcap or devs must contact them personally. For GBX exchange its tooks around few month I think (may be around 2 month after launch). Or may be they have more daily volume? As I know coinmarketcap have min limit for coins or tokens (10k daily min limit). But what about listing exchanges? Does they have min limit too?

I dont know about any special requirements for exchanges, but getting listed on coinmarketcap doesnt change the fundamentals (good exchange, token is pretty stable in this bear market, already multiple trading pairs, ...)

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

If i'm not mistaken the exchange has been launched in july or august. Daily volume reaching a valuation of hundreds of btc. In my opinion it's a enough to be listed at cmc.
cgcx

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

CGCX.io and the Archipelago Group join hands to further advance the adoption of cryptocurrencies by bringing them to the insurance industry. https://www.ccn.com/cgcx-targets-1-5-mln-south-east-asian-insurance-users-with-archipelago-partnership/?fbclid=IwAR2Ztn916vc3GSSZCc0lSjVe36pONoj9plsXQs-QcalbumyiR0nW_dlL-2Y

#InsuredExchange #MerchantSolutions #CGCXio
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

This is the step to bring big results in future by further expanding the cryptocurrencies. Biggest hurdle in going mainstream is lack of collaboration among industries more than masses. Once big companies start cooperating and collaborating people automatically will follow the cryptocurrencies seeing them worth and as mean of payment. Indeed this is very good achievement.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

CGCX.io and the Archipelago Group join hands to further advance the adoption of cryptocurrencies by bringing them to the insurance industry. https://www.ccn.com/cgcx-targets-1-5-mln-south-east-asian-insurance-users-with-archipelago-partnership/?fbclid=IwAR2Ztn916vc3GSSZCc0lSjVe36pONoj9plsXQs-QcalbumyiR0nW_dlL-2Y

#InsuredExchange #MerchantSolutions #CGCXio

The team raised very huge amount so they have enough resources to promote this project with more better way to catch attention of the big trades. This is nice partnership it will bring nice impact on the growth when people will feel more secure so it will keep growing.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

the tokenprice weirdly enough didnt drop a lot in value in the recent crash, I'd say because the price was low to begin with the last weeks, people would start dumping this token for dollars

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
cgcx

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Meet the team of the World's First Insured Crypto Exchange- https://cgcx.io at Blockshow 2018.
Message @vmenonsg & @Nabilahyazid on Telegram to meet them at the conference.
#InsuredExchange #CGCXio #Singapore #Blockshow
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

We recently introduced our Merchant Solutions business with a tie-up with the Archipelago Group. Here is what CGCX Merchant Solutions will offer;

- Users will be able to get products from merchants at discounted rates
- Merchants would be offered lower trasaction fee.

Visit https://www.cgcx.io

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Our vision is to be a global leader in providing crypto & blockchain solutions and we are steadily working towards it. We thank all our customers for their continued support. Read our recent cover on Oracle Times- https://oracletimes.com/cgcx-io-change-agent-of-the-crypto-world/

#CGCXio
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

With http://CGCX.io , you can trade OTC with ease. Why trade OTC?
- Personalized Trading Support
- Speedy Settlement
- Low Transaction Fee

Visit https://www.cgcx.io/otc-desk
#CGCXio #InsuredExchange #OTC
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

The CGCX utility token is undoubtedly the ultimate utility token. Some benefits of the token are; 

- Discounted trading on http://CGCX.io
- Preferred mode of payments for merchants
- Voting in our ICO platform
- Use in CGCX smart contract platform

#CGCXio #Insured
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Setting up a trading account has never been easier. Start trading your favorite coins in 3 easy steps:
- Verify your ID
- Setup your account
- Start trading

The http://CGCX.io  KYC process takes less than 24 hours. Come aboard http://www.cgcx.io  #InsuredExchange
cgcx

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

#DidYouKnow that http://CGCX.io  has significant advantages over other exchanges:

- Insurance for your tokens against cyber attacks
- Discounted trading using CGCX tokens
- Fiat to Fiat & Crypto to Fiat trading

Join our exchange at http://www.cgcx.io #CGCXio
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: