Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [20 gh] NMCBit pool 3% fee prop 6.6% PPS  (Read 63610 times)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 08:43:22 PM

I just registered yesterday and I trying to throw in 1.8GH to your pool but cant

I used GUIMiner Version and 071 and 0824 try to connect to your pool but getting the below message

communicating with bitcoin RPC 0 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 1 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 0 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 2 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 3 2
No more backup pools left. Using primary and starting over.
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 0 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 2 2
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 3 2
No more backup pools left. Using primary and starting over.
and keep go on.......

Please help

Make sure you have the right domain name and port number entered.  Trust me I have made this mistake and pulled out my hair.
Then I assume you have created a miner if not create one and copy and paste the user name and password to avoid errors you can do the same for the domain name, NMCBIT.COM

Also note there is an option to change your username displayed in the stats please do so as the default name includes your IP address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 09:04:46 PM

Now transfer your namecoins to bitcoins with click of a button, see the transfer in by clicking Show ALL, sorry I have to take a large spread because of the fluctuations and the possibility of manipulation.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:23:50 PM

Now transfer your namecoins to bitcoins with click of a button, see the transfer in by clicking Show ALL, sorry I have to take a large spread because of the fluctuations and the possibility of manipulation.

I was wondering where that button came from. ;p I saw it after I hit a certain amount of NMC and assumed it just did not show before. Works awesome btw!

Did you see my previous question about the upcoming fee change? I am wondering if that is for PPS and Prop? Or just PPS?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 10:54:46 PM

I was wondering where that button came from. ;p I saw it after I hit a certain amount of NMC and assumed it just did not show before. Works awesome btw!

Did you see my previous question about the upcoming fee change? I am wondering if that is for PPS and Prop? Or just PPS?
My fee structure is more of a tax so think of it in that terms if you withdraw from your IRA you get taxed.  If you withdraw from NMCBIT.COM you get taxed 3% on everything including PPS.  I think it's better as tax as you can see what I am taking from you.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:05:24 AM

in the deepbit thread it says nmcbit PPS had a 6.66% fee

now add on the 3% tax to withdraw and your fees are basically the same as deepbit.

3% for prop and 9.99% for PPS

or am i missing something?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Clipse

Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:45:10 AM

Would really appreciate it if you could add some history information regarding solved blocks.

I would love to see how many shares I had compared to total shares of solved block after I receive payout since as it stands now if there is any kind of stuff up with incorrect payouts I have no way to query it nor any reference point.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 01:11:01 AM

now add on the 3% tax to withdraw and your fees are basically the same as deepbit.

You did not miss anything same as deepbit but you get namecoins as well.

The 0% fee was a one week promo.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 01:12:53 AM

Would really appreciate it if you could add some history information regarding solved blocks.

I would love to see how many shares I had compared to total shares of solved block after I receive payout since as it stands now if there is any kind of stuff up with incorrect payouts I have no way to query it nor any reference point.
Click on "Show ALL".
sadpandatech

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 01:18:26 AM

Click on "Show ALL".

Aye, upper right portion of your dashboard;  Recent Transactions show all

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

Clipse

Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:14:44 AM

haha

My bad Smiley

Now the pool have every feature I need Wink

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 03:45:16 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2011, 04:55:34 AM by DavinciJ15

I created a video on how to use NMCBIT.COM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsfSGckOAU
Audio did not work, I'm fixing it.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:47:01 AM

Davinci,

Recently signed up on your pool to take part in some merged mining.  Aside from the temporary headache of getting namecoind to work (gui has spoiled me), your pool is working out swell.

Thanks for the hard work!

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 04:13:33 AM

Davinci,

Recently signed up on your pool to take part in some merged mining.  Aside from the temporary headache of getting namecoind to work (gui has spoiled me), your pool is working out swell.

Thanks for the hard work!
You don't know the half of it.  It was so difficult that I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 08:13:36 AM

Glad I used your pool tonight, that sure was two hours of pure profit on the bitcoin side.
Schwede65

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 09:14:56 AM

i am a bit confused talking about fees and taxes  - like our german finance-minister Wink

1. PPS/Prop.: 3 %
3 % at all - one time at the withdraw for PPS and Prop.

2. PPS/Prop.: 6 %
3 % fees PPS/Prop. + 3 % tax at withdraw = 6 %

3. PPS: 9.99 % / Prop.: 6 %
6,66 fee PPS, 3 % Prop. fee + 3 % tax at withdraw = 9,99 % PPS and 6 % Prop.

plz tell us which "number" we are getting, whats going on Smiley
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 01:25:42 PM

i am a bit confused talking about fees and taxes  - like our german finance-minister Wink

If a pool pays even money on a PPS they will get KILLED so that's why some pools do MSPPS or whatever it's called.  A pool has the possibly of going under before the next difficulty if PPS is not at 7% or more.  Thus statistically the real fair value of a PPS is just under 7%.
Look, I know you want a 3% PPS biased on the 50/Diff but statistically you would wipe me out.  Also  I show you how much you get for PPS so it's not like I am hiding something.  So please stop busting my balls they hurt!  Cheesy  LOL

Can't pull the wool over on a German, and your fiscal responsibly is an island of sanity in an insane world that's why when everything falls a part we will be singing deutschland über alles, if we don't stop spending money we don't have by creating it.

Hope you have your gold and silver stashed away dude, cuz everyone will be feeling financial pain once the dollar collapses.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 01:50:06 PM

Quick question if you don't mind - I've reached my fill so far today of 'google-fu'

What's your 'main' round?  Is it BTC which then (through MM) submits a NMC share, or vice-versa?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
sadpandatech

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:19:22 PM

Quick question if you don't mind - I've reached my fill so far today of 'google-fu'

What's your 'main' round?  Is it BTC which then (through MM) submits a NMC share, or vice-versa?

I would have to assume by watching my own stats that it first checks the share with the bitcoind and then checks it with the nmc side. I gather this assumption by watching the fact of 0 stales in the BTC side give a few .#% stales on the nmc side. As not all submited btc results would prove true for nmc..

- GA

Schwede65

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:47:38 PM

If a pool pays even money on a PPS they will get KILLED so that's why some pools do MSPPS or whatever it's called.  A pool has the possibly of going under before the next difficulty if PPS is not at 7% or more.  Thus statistically the real fair value of a PPS is just under 7%.
Look, I know you want a 3% PPS biased on the 50/Diff but statistically you would wipe me out.  Also  I show you how much you get for PPS so it's not like I am hiding something.  So please stop busting my balls they hurt!  Cheesy  LOL

Can't pull the wool over on a German, and your fiscal responsibly is an island of sanity in an insane world that's why when everything falls a part we will be singing deutschland über alles, if we don't stop spending money we don't have by creating it.

Hope you have your gold and silver stashed away dude, cuz everyone will be feeling financial pain once the dollar collapses.

As a german i would say: "Bleib mal geschmeidig!" Wink
Translated it may be something like this: "Dont get your knickers in a twist." Wink
Even in Germany we have round about high taxes, but always not much enough in the cash box and remaining high and growing debts.
Then you can think and really see where a country stays, taking low taxes and definitely going downhill.
DavinciJ15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 03:23:20 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2011, 03:59:10 PM by DavinciJ15

What's your 'main' round?  Is it BTC which then (through MM) submits a NMC share, or vice-versa?

The Merge Mine Proxy gets work from both block chains and merges them but when you create a solution it works for both because most of the work you are doing is a MAKE work project.  

So because its mostly a "make work" job the two "get works" are allied in such away that the smaller solution works for both chains.

To keep it really simple your share works for both chains.

Thus the diffrenences in reject % is baised on how many shares and rejects occurred in a given round.  If you give 1000 shares and have 1 reject that's 0.1%.  So lets just say a new round starts for the namecoin block chain and you give 100 more shares on top of the 1000 for bitcoin chain and your get one more reject, then your total shares is 1100 for bitcoin block chain and 2 rejects giving a % of less then 0.2 for BTC and 1% for nmc blockchain.

Example:
rejectsshares givenBTCNMC
1100(1%)100(1%)100(1%)
11000(0.1%)1000(0.1%)100(0%)
210000(0.02%)10000(0.02%)100(1%)
320000(0.015%)9000(0.01%)100(0%)

The first 2 columns show the rejected and shares given over every round.    In the first row we pretend that the rounds for both BTC and NMC started when we started the round and we gave 100 shares with 1 reject you can clearly see the reject rate is the same because the shares are the same for both chains.
In the next row you can assume that a new round started at for NMC at share 900, and no new rejects occurred thus the NMC round has no rejects because it's a new round.

In the 3rd column a new NMC round occurred at share 9900 and between 9900 and 10000 of all shares given to the pool a reject occurred and it counts on the NMC round making the reject rate SEEM high.  Looking at the overall shares given over 10k it's not high because you gave 2 rejected shares over 10,000 shares!

In the final row you can see you have given 20000 shares but a new BTC round occurred at share 11000 but the reject occurred in the BTC round but not the NMC round.

I hope this clears it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: