Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ForkDelta and Etherdelta  (Read 798 times)
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
I do not often trade in ED and FD. Because, as far as I know, they are not the official listed exchanges from the team or the project management company in / out. I often wait for them to have information about the official trading platform and many exchanges have more reputation. Sometimes, it is perseverance for each person.
- Binance, Bittrex...
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Both exchanges are shit, ignore them and use a better one like binance. These two exchanges are buggy, UI is nothing spectacular, and are based off (in ForkDeltas case) on a site which was VERY SHIT and got hacked (Etherdelta)

I don't know why people continue to go back to these sites and want to use them more, use the real exchanges and then you don't have to face these problems. Poloniex is pretty much dead after it's hack, and rightfully so -- let these sites go out with pride and don't drag the dead house.

I wonder why people are still using these exchanges even after knowing about the risk involved in these exchanges due to variety of bugs present in their software and database. Binance is much better and probably the best one so far because of their strong back end support, their priority is to ensure security and privacy to their users.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
Forkdelta uses the same contact as EtherDelta and works much better. But i haven't trade there for a long time. I prefer trade Ethereum tokens on another dex called IDEX, it is more user-friendly and pairs have more volumes.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Forkdelta is Etherdelta, they are twins.
I used to use etherdelta and always had a lot of problems that I experienced until some of my friends recommended Forkdelta but I have never used it because I think they are the same.

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I think Forkdelta is the latest generation of Etherdelta. But for now Etherdelta can still be accessed and some trades are still active for certain tokens. Etherdelta's trading volume started to fall and maybe in the next few months Etherdelta will not be able to access again.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

I think Forkdelta is the latest generation of Etherdelta. But for now Etherdelta can still be accessed and some trades are still active for certain tokens. Etherdelta's trading volume started to fall and maybe in the next few months Etherdelta will not be able to access again.

I agree mate, etherdelta will be faded soon and be replaced with forkdelta. That's right etherdelta was still actively trading, and it was just the same as what forkdelta was doing now but if you have that blockfolio app on you android it isn't updated. Etherdelta still the recognized trading particularly with eth platform tokens, but with forkdelta's story I guess that's more secured compared with etherdelta. For the past months this year many reported tokens being stolen from delta, and this time that's all fixed through forkdelta.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I think both have similarities, but I still believe in being in etherdelta because now etherdelta existed earlier than forkdelta. and even the number of coins I think etherdelta still more
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

ForkDelta is obviously better than EtherDelta. Both are quite similar and it could be said that forkdelta is an extension of etherdelta. ForkDelta work better than the other. There are many performances issues on etherDelta. You don't need to create an order several times as on etherdelta. And forkdelta is actually not blocked for some countries as etherdelta, and you don't need to use VPN.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

Forkdelta and etherdelta exchange site are the same company decentralized running by ethereum smart contract and until now its being used by few ethereum base trading but the one that is recommneded is fordelta as newest update site.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Eth Now is having also a fork but l beleive that this will recover soon This is like bitcoin that will give hope for all of us. And it will be more expensive in the future.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

I use them both to trade some shitcoins. Of of the main current features that due to the low volume you may buy (sometimes) good tokens for a low price (just set buy order with low price) and then resell it on top exchanges. Repeated this few time with Rivetz token.

Use metamask only, don't share private key  Cool

P.S. Anyone know what will be with etherdelta tokens that they was selling in winter?
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

I think the two exchanges are almost the same, people will sell their altcoin there first before altcoin gets into the big exchange. but the bad cost is very large from other exchange when we sell must require eth balance.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

Forkdelta is just an improved version of Etherdelta, it is in its name a fork of etherdelta, it aims to have a ton of improvements and much faster order processing system, it has added it ton of fetures but still the same as etherdelta, you will be able to depoist both etehreum and ether, and etehreum based tokens and trade them directly with other users.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Etherdelta and Forkdelta are almost the same, and maybe later on it will replace the etherdelta by forkdelta due to the speculations that etherdelta was hacked before but these two trading site are just like twins. You can still trade in etherdelta, it is your choice where you are preferred to trade your altcoins.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

Forkdelta and etherdelta exchange site are the same company decentralized running by ethereum smart contract and until now its being used by few ethereum base trading but the one that is recommneded is fordelta as newest update site.

Whether they belong to same company or different one, i think both of these decentralised exchange is completely different with a different owner. But both of them have same similarities to each other.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

So far, I have just been trading there once, well, I think ForkDelta and Etherdelta are the same. even the look they have is the same. it's just that I find it so hard to do deals there.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

So far, I have just been trading there once, well, I think ForkDelta and Etherdelta are the same. even the look they have is the same. it's just that I find it so hard to do deals there.
Selling tokens who's not listed yet to a prestigious exchange forces holders to use both exchange, I think they are just the same if you really look
inside their features, I also trade some of my tokens when I needed some emergency funds, but as of now I use IDEX as I find it more friendly and
the transactions is far faster than both ED and FD, you can also check it by yourself.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

I use Forkdelta quite often since it has a lot of listed coins, but I don't really like it. It is quite slow compared to Binance and often gets hung in between. The overall experience is quite frustrating and I only use it because I have no other choice. Given a choice, I would use IDEX or OKex over this laggy website. But nevertheless, the fee is not a lot and it is definitely better than other even slower exchanges. So you can go ahead and use it as it is still functional.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

No, it's just that some coins are traded on ForkDelta, which are not on Etnerdelta. And so these are the same decentralized exchanges for trading ERC 20 tokens.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

I think etherdelta and forkdelta are the same functions. If I prefer etherdelta because the use is simple and easy to understand for the layman to the already proficient. It all depends on our own want to trade where it is
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: