Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2019, 04:34:46 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 395 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58101 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

Yeah, It will be much better if dev will create applications in different platforms so that all users can be able to use it an it will add more income to the project. Hope to see this happen in the near future.

I agree with you mate, i hope dev team will create in all applicable apps like web apps, ios and android to really cater all potential investors and users and can generate more market, i do believe this project will create a big community for future because of its unique and very useful sytem.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

This will definitely be a very useful anti-virus due to the fact that this is being created in this generation which means that newly created virus will be probably be seen by this tool. Also, there were so many incidents that are being happen recently which is to hack some of our information and I am hoping that this platform will be able to prevent such kind of attack.

You are right, but I want to know more about this project and their future plans how investors will earn if they will make some good investments here. And also the unique benefits of using romad.
More details about this product you can see in our WP
Just keep an eye on future announcements to find out more details.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Next generation what does ANTI-VIRUS mean and have your windows products been developed? What are your advantages compared to traditional anti-virus software? There are already many world-renowned companies in this field, and the competition is very fierce.
Unlike our competitors - traditional antiviruses, we do provide protection against new types of encryption viruses. And competitors provide only the illusion of security. Details in our WP
I agree mate although the previous antivirus softwares are still doing thier job but it seems not everything are already detected and thier updates are just giving the same information. Hopefuly this program will be able to discover more viruses.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

ROMAD may be the most interesting one I saw at ICO this April. NEXT GENERATION The concept of ANTI-VIRUS is pretty cool, but the number of followers of your twitter seems to be a bit small and you should increase publicity. Roll Eyes

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

ROMAD may be the most interesting one I saw at ICO this April. NEXT GENERATION The concept of ANTI-VIRUS is pretty cool, but the number of followers of your twitter seems to be a bit small and you should increase publicity. Roll Eyes
Thank you for your interest in the project. We will be engaged in marketing in the near future!
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.
hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
Thank you! The team will try for the users!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
Thank you for believing in the project!
sky9314

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
1.How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?
2.Do participants need to pass KYC?
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?
4.If who leave halfway, will previous stakes be retained?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

Romad is actually a next generation anti virus and i think that there is a constant need of a best antivirus globally and also it should have some more exciting features and also they should look forward for user security too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Romad is actually a next generation anti virus and i think that there is a constant need of a best antivirus globally and also it should have some more exciting features and also they should look forward for user security too.
Actully the generation had a need of a better and secure antivirus with some really good features and it is really good to see such project here. This project can really be much profitable ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Thats right. With growing security threats all around the globe, there is a growing need of anti virus. To be the best one many companies come up with attractive features, this platform is no exception and has amazing features.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 910
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?

3. No, only posts in alcoins sections will be counted as valid.
4. Participant of signature campaign must stay in it till the end of bounty.
sky9314

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

3. No, only posts in alcoins sections will be counted as valid.
4. Participant of signature campaign must stay in it till the end of bounty.
Thank you for answering my questions 3 and 4, it seems that questions 1 and 2 need to be answered by the dev's party.
This bounty will lasting a long time, so these need to be clear. otherwise some bounty participant may be done in vain. Wink
zevl194

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

It is necessary to invent such antivirus which will use the minimum quantity of resources of your iron. It is also possible to make also remuneration in the form of tokens for accumulation of time of start of this antivirus.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Both the things that you mentioned are really important for a project to become successful and grow. User security nowadays is a really important feature that the users should know about so they can trust the plattform!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 395 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.