Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2019, 11:07:30 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58209 times)
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.
hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
Romad is actually a next generation anti virus and i think that there is a constant need of a best antivirus globally and also it should have some more exciting features and also they should look forward for user security too.
It is necessary to invent such antivirus which will use the minimum quantity of resources of your iron. It is also possible to make also remuneration in the form of tokens for accumulation of time of start of this antivirus.
Thank you for your suggestions, This is very important for us and the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
Arvilaine

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

So what's the difference of this project with Polyswarm? It will be nice if you can make a table of comparison with them so you can also showcase even if it's all about positive part of this project.

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

So what's the difference of this project with Polyswarm? It will be nice if you can make a table of comparison with them so you can also showcase even if it's all about positive part of this project.
Romad is a unique and self-sufficient product that has a new and unique approach to the organization of user data protection, and Polyswarm is a platform combining modern antiviruses that have an outdated approach to the organization of protection.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.
hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
Romad is actually a next generation anti virus and i think that there is a constant need of a best antivirus globally and also it should have some more exciting features and also they should look forward for user security too.
Both the things that you mentioned are really important for a project to become successful and grow. User security nowadays is a really important feature that the users should know about so they can trust the plattform!
Such security enriched technology will add value for every investor who choose ROMAD as their choice. It is highly essential for dev team to bring such advanced priorities.
negancoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 126

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
All data about the attacks will be presented on the Blockchain page in your profile!
Well, that look like tracking? And i have a question that, we only have iinternal exchange or will have plan for external exchange? When TGE?
Romad antivirus anonymizes the data about the attack and writes to the blockade later. Therefore, there can not be any tracking. Any expert will be able to make sure that this was a real attack.
We allocated 2 million usd to place our token on major exchanges.

In traditional antivures user can see data about the attacks, but most users are not an expert to determine if the attack deserve money or not since very time they need to pay for repelled each attack. Having monthly subscription will much better.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

HYDAX EXCHANGE[

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
1.How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?
2.Do participants need to pass KYC?
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?
4.If who leave halfway, will previous stakes be retained?

3. No, only posts in alcoins sections will be counted as valid.
4. Participant of signature campaign must stay in it till the end of bounty.
i think is best if you put the signature and just keep it and continue to interact man why will you remove it half way

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

That's a good idea by showing the advantage and difference of this project to Polyswarm, it will not just showcase the information but also the feedback it can get to its users with how they will like the project more.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Exactly, this ROMAD project is very important here in the cyberworld especially here in the world of crypto currency in which we need a hight standard of anti virus to avoid corrupt the files and important informations of each and everyone of us. I'm just hoping that this project will be competent and may support by many investors.
Such anitivirus is more important for our system in our digital world as we could experience more virus was getting easily attacked and impacting on all the systems this will be an added security for all the participants.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.

Still no answer from the devs or from the admin of the ANN? These are really good questions and needed to be answered as soon as possible.
steampunkz

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

I think it will be good if they can launch any bounty campaigns to boost more about the project and will potentially attract big investors for these platform
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

Security in the network is very important these days. Tell me, do you have a MVP product or a beta version?
I also really all heart wish successful development to the project, in is mute very hot topic is touched, malicious applications every day are more and more serious, due to smart actions of hackers.
We agree, hackers are very active now, that is why in our time it is necessary to use antiviruses from post AV-world, so that the hacker can not harm the user.
Its really a good job but the way i see it is that this is more like an enterprise thing than other ordinary user application either way it has good features
Thank you for your support and for understanding what we are working on.
The Romad is in the trend now, because of the emerging different problems in the modern technology era, especially when it comes to security. Lots of people are looking for the an anti-virus that they can really rely on. I can see this project is very promising. The Romad has a good potential to keep going on this community of crypto currency. I am looking forward for this project to succeed and excited for more updates.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden
Viruses can be on the most ryhnyh sites. So I always fear when my wife is looking for different information. According to statistics, there are a lot of viruses on sites for women.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

I think it will be good if they can launch any bounty campaigns to boost more about the project and will potentially attract big investors for these platform
Yes, this is a good tactic for any project, especially for one that has just begun its journey. I believe that the developers will come to this decision

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

The development team will face competition. Although tell me where it is not? The main thing is how the team decided to overcome difficulties
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
All data about the attacks will be presented on the Blockchain page in your profile!
Well, that look like tracking? And i have a question that, we only have iinternal exchange or will have plan for external exchange? When TGE?
Romad antivirus anonymizes the data about the attack and writes to the blockade later. Therefore, there can not be any tracking. Any expert will be able to make sure that this was a real attack.
We allocated 2 million usd to place our token on major exchanges.

In traditional antivures user can see data about the attacks, but most users are not an expert to determine if the attack deserve money or not since very time they need to pay for repelled each attack. Having monthly subscription will much better.
Subscription for the month - $ 1
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

There are some fishing wallets now. They use airdrops to commit fraud. After you store the token or import your private key, your token will never come back. One of my friends lost about 1,000 EOS by fake EOS airdrops.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

Exactly, this ROMAD project is very important here in the cyberworld especially here in the world of crypto currency in which we need a hight standard of anti virus to avoid corrupt the files and important informations of each and everyone of us. I'm just hoping that this project will be competent and may support by many investors.
We are sure that this project will be of interest to a huge layer of investors and users, because they are sure of the quality of this product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.