Bitcoin Forum
November 12, 2019, 10:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 395 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58039 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

As i understand the earnings of the project depends on the number of attacks, how can we be sure that the developers will not make the attack?
Sense developers this to do? They already have a working product, they are very well established in the antivirus market and want to promote and develop their idea already on the blockchain platform . Moreover, the blockchain will save all the detailed information about all the attacks
Exactly, the whole platform will be on the blockchain basis, and sooner or later it will become clear how the attack was carried out if details to understand this issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

As i understand the earnings of the project depends on the number of attacks, how can we be sure that the developers will not make the attack?
Very sharp questions, if developers are planning their own attacks in order to realize their interests, this is just like the movie.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.
hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
hopefully what we all hope can be realized with the existence of some prize program I am sure this project will be suskes and much in demand. happy working.
Electrified

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

The new anti-virus project has developed a test version that looks like a reliable ICO, a unique project that shines in so many ICOs recently.
hopefully this ICO project can also run well so that it can achieve success that we all expect. Good luck.
This project uis actually going to work great and also i think that they would soon have some huge profits and also they would get a number of investors to the project which will indeed make this project go profitable ahead.
hopefully what we all hope can be realized with the existence of some prize program I am sure this project will be suskes and much in demand. happy working.
Likewise, hoping for a big potential market in the coming weeks as the project is very useful and  has a very nice concept that will help improve our cyber security system.   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Likewise, hoping for a big potential market in the coming weeks as the project is very useful and  has a very nice concept that will help improve our cyber security system.   
Yes surely you can hope for a better markets ahead and also i am sure that this project can show us some really intresting profits ahead which will indeed gain more and more users to their antivirus.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

Yes surely you can hope for a better markets ahead and also i am sure that this project can show us some really intresting profits ahead which will indeed gain more and more users to their antivirus.
Even i am very much impressed with their concept and also it is good to see such project in the cryptos field which will also increase the demand for cryptos and also it would have some great profits ahead for sure.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

I have imagine that, if don't have any attack, Romad will not earn anything, but maybe never will be, a lot of malware and cloak. But i have a doubt when hacker have new update at their technology to attack. Romad will solved them?
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

I have imagine that, if don't have any attack, Romad will not earn anything, but maybe never will be, a lot of malware and cloak. But i have a doubt when hacker have new update at their technology to attack. Romad will solved them?
Yes romad will surely look more in terms of the security and i am sure that they might surely be in huge demand ahead because of their security, speed and transperency. This project can really turn out to be of huge help ahead.
rentodev

Activity: 602

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

The databases will be updated continuously. Hackers can come up with new encryption algorithms, but the behavior of the program itself will not change.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

As on me modern antiviruses quite cope with protection of the computer. But at the expense of the safety of cryptocurrency fully agree. Cryptocurrency is not quite strengthened in technical terms and many issues with regards to protection and security remain unresolved
Modern antivirus can not cope with its task, while the antivirus neutralizes any threat , the computer is able to catch a few more.It turns out that they are constantly one step behind and cannot in the current situation to provide comprehensive protection of your computer
Maybe you're right about that, what is the underlying technology of the anti-virus in this project?
The romad antivirus fights families of antiviruses and not their strains , so the threat does not have time to get to the object because the DNA of the threat is determined before the attack. It's very brief and concise. The entire information there is in a white paper.
In general, the project is very promising . The developers really know how to make a quality product , I am sure that it will be very popular.
One of the main advantages of the project is its blockchain component. Thanks to blockchain, the project introduces honesty and openness between developers and users
We have seen the number of projects using blockchain technology increase by a very very big number. This project will take full advantage of the technology and make the most of it! The look like they have a great idea in mind hopefully they create a nice impact on the world!
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

As on me modern antiviruses quite cope with protection of the computer. But at the expense of the safety of cryptocurrency fully agree. Cryptocurrency is not quite strengthened in technical terms and many issues with regards to protection and security remain unresolved
Modern antivirus can not cope with its task, while the antivirus neutralizes any threat , the computer is able to catch a few more.It turns out that they are constantly one step behind and cannot in the current situation to provide comprehensive protection of your computer
Maybe you're right about that, what is the underlying technology of the anti-virus in this project?
The romad antivirus fights families of antiviruses and not their strains , so the threat does not have time to get to the object because the DNA of the threat is determined before the attack. It's very brief and concise. The entire information there is in a white paper.
In general, the project is very promising . The developers really know how to make a quality product , I am sure that it will be very popular.
One of the main advantages of the project is its blockchain component. Thanks to blockchain, the project introduces honesty and openness between developers and users
We have seen the number of projects using blockchain technology increase by a very very big number. This project will take full advantage of the technology and make the most of it! The look like they have a great idea in mind hopefully they create a nice impact on the world!
Thank you for believing in the project!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

When a project show creativity by showing it practically then who will not join this platform.Its a anti-virus platform & they are giving some practical exmple who want it.so keep to more practical
joeperry

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Y U NO HODL?! @JoeperryC Affordable Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

ROMAD project can create great influence on the anti-virus industry and make some great security features for all its users. It will offer some great malware detection technology which can make better security to the data of its users. They also have good amount of tokens reserved for bounty which will make them a highly supported project.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

ROMAD project can create great influence on the anti-virus industry and make some great security features for all its users. It will offer some great malware detection technology which can make better security to the data of its users. They also have good amount of tokens reserved for bounty which will make them a highly supported project.
Thank you for recommending our product to other users! This is very important for the project at the moment!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

When a project show creativity by showing it practically then who will not join this platform.Its a anti-virus platform & they are giving some practical exmple who want it.so keep to more practical
Every one is really interested to start believing and making their choice is only out of the positive outcome and the work flow as we could experience Romad is proving all the challenges with positive signs.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Every one is really interested to start believing and making their choice is only out of the positive outcome and the work flow as we could experience Romad is proving all the challenges with positive signs.
You are right, the project is interested in the full provision of functions that are described in white paper, but for this the project needs the support of the participants!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

It will be interesting to me to look as blockchain technology will be built-in and started in work together with anivirusy, it is very difficult task and I don't even know as they will work together.
Arvilaine

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

FeaturePolyswarmROMAD
Next-genNo, aggregates the classic AVsYes. Unique, patented approach.
working productNo, will be developedYes. Working enterprise version
Additional incomeNo, NCT fluctuations basedYes. 40-60% out of the fee for the repelled attacks in ETH

Makes sense?

Much better than what I read above. I appreaciate the comparison. Since we are already innovating the internet, I think it is now the best time to create a unique AV.

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

HYDAX EXCHANGE[

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

thats one thing about blockchain man is new and everything here is about this and hopefully they take advantage and maybe we will have the best antivirus software

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
negancoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 126

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
All data about the attacks will be presented on the Blockchain page in your profile!
Well, that look like tracking? And i have a question that, we only have iinternal exchange or will have plan for external exchange? When TGE?
Romad antivirus anonymizes the data about the attack and writes to the blockade later. Therefore, there can not be any tracking. Any expert will be able to make sure that this was a real attack.
We allocated 2 million usd to place our token on major exchanges.

In traditional antivures user can see data about the attacks, but most users are not an expert to determine if the attack deserve money or not since very time they need to pay for repelled each attack. Having monthly subscription will much better.
Subscription for the month - $ 1

Ok good, $1 per month is quite good if it is going to work perfectly, I did sent a letter to test@romad.io, but I still hadn't received a response. Can you share the link here or email is necessary ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 395 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.