Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2019, 06:07:31 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58251 times)
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin
We already have a PC client, versions for mobile devices are in development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KOF97

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin

Currently ROMAD works on Windows 7,8,10. You can get a working product to play with a bit.
We plan for Android in 2018
Hello,I have sent an email to test@romad.io. Is this address correct? How should I get your trial product? How long can I use it for free?
Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses or wallet? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Hello,I have sent an email to test@romad.io. Is this address correct? How should I get your trial product? How long can I use it for free?
Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses and purses? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

Hi. Yes, this is the correct address. The trial works for 3 months.

Current product version has top-50 malware families covered. We need ICO funding to extend the coverage up to 250 families covered.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Seems like this program is useful, but I cannot say it before I test it out. Is it possible to access the program as a beta tester?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Yes, or maybe they gonna make first for PC users. Anything that comes first is good since a lot of people are using both PC and android and ofcourse other platforms too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Yes, or maybe they gonna make first for PC users. Anything that comes first is good since a lot of people are using both PC and android and ofcourse other platforms too.
Android version would be the better choice to make such releases where we can expect huge traffic through this version and we can easily achieve the targets without loosing any hopes.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

The development team will face competition. Although tell me where it is not? The main thing is how the team decided to overcome difficulties
It depends on which competitors you have in mind. If you mean classic anti-viruses, then they do not represent a competition for Romad
I think Romad don't have any competitors in crypto since they are the one I saw having this project. This is a good work for the team which they have choosen a right project.
I'm sure that the Romad project team is developing a serious project that will not have competitors in today's market. Due to the unique properties that developers implement, the platform Romad will be a worthy application to protect our personal data.
Yes. Roman project probably catches the attentions of all crypto enthusiast here in the forum. Due to it's one of a kind of platform and a unique idea that is first time in crypto world, I'm sure that in the near future, there will be a lot of people were going to joined on this project especially those who have personal computers.

Actually mate there a lot of platforms which their features about anti virus but I still.appreciated their advocacy of this project. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive and capable enough since many ICO Project looks so convincing. I would say much better they must provide a great and attractive platforms or give some bonuses which will support by many here in crypto currency community.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Seems like this program is useful, but I cannot say it before I test it out. Is it possible to access the program as a beta tester?
To try Romad anti-virus just send any letter to test@romad.io
Dejech19

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Yes, ROMAD project can help and contributes for the safety  of all users and investor  and business it self,Anti- virus project could make the users calm in each  transaction they have.This is one of the most promising  projects  in the market because this can protect  the entire crypto community  and all the possible cyber  users.This can protect  the files  and any other computer  works ,this can also avoid files  to be corrupted.I hope this project  well be successful because  of its great project idea.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

I learned from ROMAD's official website that they have been developing products for more than 5 years and have registered with the U.S. Patent Office and the European Patent Office. Are these facts real? If it is true, it can be concluded that this is a very promising project.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses and purses? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

Current product version has top-50 malware families covered. We need ICO funding to extend the coverage up to 250 families covered.

Free trial for 3 months? This is quite good because it is like we already gained some free offer and probably our  PC/LAPTOPS will be cleaned from being flooded with virus. Also, this is seems much more enough to make decision and we can solidly conclude of what this anti-virus can do to our system being secured to any form of virus.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Free trial for 3 months? This is quite good because it is like we already gained some free offer and probably our  PC/LAPTOPS will be cleaned from being flooded with virus. Also, this is seems much more enough to make decision and we can solidly conclude of what this anti-virus can do to our system being secured to any form of virus.

Nice, having 2 months free trial will catch the attentions of users and investors since almost all antivirus are just giving only 1 month trial. Anyway, is this antivirus also have a free account.

rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

I learned from ROMAD's official website that they have been developing products for more than 5 years and have registered with the U.S. Patent Office and the European Patent Office. Are these facts real? If it is true, it can be concluded that this is a very promising project.
Yes it is absolutely real fact. The project team Romand came to the market already with the finished product. The main goal of the team is to expand the range of supported platforms as well as community marketing and PR
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

That's right. That's why our team made this decision.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Nice, having 2 months free trial will catch the attentions of users and investors since almost all antivirus are just giving only 1 month trial. Anyway, is this antivirus also have a free account.
Yeah mate thats true. 2 months of free trial is already a premium offer. I will surely take advantage of that once its available for download.
player1001101001

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the best offer which is provided by the ROMAD. Two months is the pretty good time period. In this time period, people will understand how does it work and how beneficial it is. The trial pack is a good strategy by ROMAD which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the ico. After completing the two months time period, clients will again come and buy this software because of their genuine service.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the best offer which is provided by the ROMAD. Two months is the pretty good time period. In this time period, people will understand how does it work and how beneficial it is. The trial pack is a good strategy by ROMAD which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the ico. After completing the two months time period, clients will again come and buy this software because of their genuine service.

This is wrong. Trial for 3 months is nothing compared to the general ROMAD business model.

ROMAD is free. The end users are paying for the successfully repelled malware attacks only. The fee per the attack repelled is 1$. Out of this 1$ we pay 0.4c-0.6c in ETH to our TGE participants. This is how it works!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

The project is doing very well right now. They use great strategy to promote their platform. Having two months free trial helps the clients to understand the software. And developers know one thing very well that is if anyone can use their service for specific time period after sometime later they will defiantly come again to buy their software. The ROMAD will become best antivirus software for a crypto world very soon.

cammie16

Activity: 448

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

Yeah mate thats true. 2 months of free trial is already a premium offer. I will surely take advantage of that once its available for download.

Good offer for this new antivirus project. More people will grab this opportunity to avail the 3 months free trial of this antivirus. I am sure many will be attracted to try this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Heard that this antivirus really exists and people use it. This is a very good reason to invest in this project . When developers already have some working product to them much more trust and interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.