Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 08:09:03 PM *
News: The forum is 10 years old today!

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 397 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58378 times)
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden
It's not exactly what you think. Now malicious programs are becoming more intelligent and more complex. You may not even know that there is malware on your device. And you can get it absolutely in any way, that's why Romad comes to the market. Which can protect your work and protect against various threats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

The development team will face competition. Although tell me where it is not? The main thing is how the team decided to overcome difficulties
It depends on which competitors you have in mind. If you mean classic anti-viruses, then they do not represent a competition for Romad
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
1.How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?
2.Do participants need to pass KYC?
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?
4.If who leave halfway, will previous stakes be retained?

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.

Still no answer from the devs or from the admin of the ANN? These are really good questions and needed to be answered as soon as possible.
I have the same question with him/her, the devs maybe busy which they can't interacy fast enough. I just hope that will will be address.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

The development team will face competition. Although tell me where it is not? The main thing is how the team decided to overcome difficulties
It depends on which competitors you have in mind. If you mean classic anti-viruses, then they do not represent a competition for Romad
I think Romad don't have any competitors in crypto since they are the one I saw having this project. This is a good work for the team which they have choosen a right project.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.

Still no answer from the devs or from the admin of the ANN? These are really good questions and needed to be answered as soon as possible.
I have the same question with him/her, the devs maybe busy which they can't interacy fast enough. I just hope that will will be address.
The same question, your project is indeed a very good project, I am willing to help you to promote  to get free token, but your campaign will take a very long time, it is a difficult task, I am more concerned about your bounty campaign Will additional conditions be set to pay for bounties after the campaign ends, such as the need to provide KYC, registration of your website, or other requirements.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

I think Romad don't have any competitors in crypto since they are the one I saw having this project. This is a good work for the team which they have choosen a right project.
I'm sure that the Romad project team is developing a serious project that will not have competitors in today's market. Due to the unique properties that developers implement, the platform Romad will be a worthy application to protect our personal data.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Yes bud thats true they are the only antivirus program that runs on blockchain so yes they are the first to do it. For sure the major antivirus softwares might also take a look at this opportunity if this project became successful.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

The same question, your project is indeed a very good project, I am willing to help you to promote  to get free token, but your campaign will take a very long time, it is a difficult task, I am more concerned about your bounty campaign Will additional conditions be set to pay for bounties after the campaign ends, such as the need to provide KYC, registration of your website, or other requirements.
For bounty campaign participants, you do not need pass KYC
All tokens will be distributed within a week after the end of the campaign bounty.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

The same question, your project is indeed a very good project, I am willing to help you to promote  to get free token, but your campaign will take a very long time, it is a difficult task, I am more concerned about your bounty campaign Will additional conditions be set to pay for bounties after the campaign ends, such as the need to provide KYC, registration of your website, or other requirements.
All tokens will be distributed within a week after the end of the campaign bounty.
Thanks to the developer for clear and timely answers, your project is very promising to become a dark horse in 2018. I read your white paper and watch your promotional video. I think the likelihood of your project being successful is very high. I haven't seen a reliable project such as you on BTT for a long time. I wish you success in ICO.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

I'm sure that the Romad project team is developing a serious project that will not have competitors in today's market. Due to the unique properties that developers implement, the platform Romad will be a worthy application to protect our personal data.
Yes. Roman project probably catches the attentions of all crypto enthusiast here in the forum. Due to it's one of a kind of platform and a unique idea that is first time in crypto world, I'm sure that in the near future, there will be a lot of people were going to joined on this project especially those who have personal computers.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden

The wannacry victims were thinking very much alike until they got hit with the 0-day lateral movement exploits from NSA.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Let me try handling some of these for you.

1. How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?

Am I right to assume you are talking about ethereum-based income from the token? The answer is: best by the end of 2018. This is because:
 - we have to code the working blockchain implementation from scratch (bitcoin or ethereum-based will not do as they are PoW based currently and their bitrate is insufficient for our needs)
 - we have to create the smart-contracts to exchange ERC-20 <-> ERC-721 and review them for security issues
 - we have to adjust the malware coverage as currently ROMAD supports 50 malware families and there are 250 of them
 - so much else work to do...

Currently we do not take the money from US. We hope to clarify the issue with our lawyers. As we do that, we hope to start collecting the funds from US.

I'm afraid I did not get it. You buy RDTs which are ERC-20 currently. We will deploy our smart-contract at 27th of May. You buy RDTs and you wait till the end of our ICO. When it is finished, by the time we will develop yet one more smart-contract to convert ERC-20 to ERC-721. The fee for the repelled malware attacks will be distributed between ERC-721 owners. Hope I answered it somehow Smiley
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin
Recently the tendency of release of applications at once for mobile and computer platforms, without interval on time works. It is caused by the fact that mobile platforms became popular so as well as the computer equipment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Currently ROMAD works on Windows 7,8,10. You can get a working product to play with a bit.
We plan for Android in 2018
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

So what's the difference of this project with Polyswarm? It will be nice if you can make a table of comparison with them so you can also showcase even if it's all about positive part of this project.

FeaturePolyswarmROMAD
Next-genNo, aggregates the classic AVsYes. Unique, patented approach.
working productNo, will be developedYes. Working enterprise version
Additional incomeNo, NCT fluctuations basedYes. 40-60% out of the fee for the repelled attacks in ETH

Makes sense?
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

The same question, your project is indeed a very good project, I am willing to help you to promote  to get free token, but your campaign will take a very long time, it is a difficult task, I am more concerned about your bounty campaign Will additional conditions be set to pay for bounties after the campaign ends, such as the need to provide KYC, registration of your website, or other requirements.
Thanks to the developer for clear and timely answers, your project is very promising to become a dark horse in 2018. I read your white paper and watch your promotional video. I think the likelihood of your project being successful is very high. I haven't seen a reliable project such as you on BTT for a long time. I wish you success in ICO.
Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

We already have a finished product that works on personal computers, after the end of ICO we will present versions of our anti-virus for mobile devices.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

This will definitely be a very useful anti-virus due to the fact that this is being created in this generation which means that newly created virus will be probably be seen by this tool. Also, there were so many incidents that are being happen recently which is to hack some of our information and I am hoping that this platform will be able to prevent such kind of attack.

You are right, but I want to know more about this project and their future plans how investors will earn if they will make some good investments here. And also the unique benefits of using romad.

https://romad.io/win-win.jpg

Let me show you the simple example.

1. You buy 5000 RDTs
2. You distribute them manually or via the ROMAD marketplace
3. Each token may bring you ~3 USD per year in average.
4. 5000 RDT ~= 10000-15000 USD per annum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 397 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.