Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2019, 01:48:43 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58191 times)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:41:54 AM

Very often scammers promise people too attractive things and a lot of profit. People believe them and lose money.
After all, we ourselves must be careful and hopefully we can all be avoided from the scammer because if we believe it is not impossible we will experience losses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simonenko1967

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

It is necessary to check everything many times. Some more information
Cryptocurrency Fraud & Theft Soars to $1.2 Billion, 70% of 2018 in the Q1 of 2019
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cryptocurrency-fraud-theft-soars-to-1-2-billion-70-of-2018-in-the-q1-of-2019/
Here is some infromation from this article

According to the latest report by cybersecurity firm CipherTrace, losses from the theft of cryptocurrencies from fraud-related activities and exchanges have surged to $1.2 billion in the first quarter of 2019 which is 70 percent of the entire such losses incurred in 2018.
So believe the news about cryptoindustry. If you think about it, it will become clear that this is a big research that will not give an accurate result. It means that hardly anyone has allocated enough time and money to research this. Thus, information about stolen/returned funds should be taken very superficially.

Different sources gives different amounts. Many people and startups do not inform about thefts. I think that the real numbers are bigger.
Confusion arises from the fact that the sources are certainly different, but they are united by the fact of theft and these figures are real, perhaps with a slight difference.
deworlci

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

It is necessary to check everything many times. Some more information
Cryptocurrency Fraud & Theft Soars to $1.2 Billion, 70% of 2018 in the Q1 of 2019
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cryptocurrency-fraud-theft-soars-to-1-2-billion-70-of-2018-in-the-q1-of-2019/
Here is some infromation from this article

According to the latest report by cybersecurity firm CipherTrace, losses from the theft of cryptocurrencies from fraud-related activities and exchanges have surged to $1.2 billion in the first quarter of 2019 which is 70 percent of the entire such losses incurred in 2018.
So believe the news about cryptoindustry. If you think about it, it will become clear that this is a big research that will not give an accurate result. It means that hardly anyone has allocated enough time and money to research this. Thus, information about stolen/returned funds should be taken very superficially.

Different sources gives different amounts. Many people and startups do not inform about thefts. I think that the real numbers are bigger.
Confusion arises from the fact that the sources are certainly different, but they are united by the fact of theft and these figures are real, perhaps with a slight difference.
I am more than confident that the sums are more than stated in the sources, it also seems to me that thefts become less, we took into account past cases and the protection becomes stronger.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:08:00 PM

I would say
Need to get more people not buying the antivirus, ...
and for this it would be better for people to know how to act correctly on the internet.

It is much better if preventive measures are taken than to fix something already broken.

Losses from the thefts or broken equipment from hidden mining is much more than the cost of antivirus
Antivirus as a means of protection will never be superfluous for those who have something to lose or have already suffered losses from hacking.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:25:33 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 02:45:40 PM by Svobodniy2019

I would say
and for this it would be better for people to know how to act correctly on the internet.

It is much better if preventive measures are taken than to fix something already broken.

Losses from the thefts or broken equipment from hidden mining is much more than the cost of antivirus
Antivirus as a means of protection will never be superfluous for those who have something to lose or have already suffered losses from hacking.
Hidden mining is difficult to detect and eliminate, here you need an integrated approach and reliable antivirus.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:28:14 PM

Now one of the main problem is hidden mining but not all the antiviruses can find this viruses.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:44:13 PM

I would say

Unfortunately, people do not think in advance about the consequences of such losses, and the antivirus costs money. No one wants to pay money in advance. I like tactics of Romad to pay for antivirus only for the fact of the attack but not beforehand.

Now it is very hard to find a antivirus to prefer and paying for the fact of attack is a good argument to choose this antivirus.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:01:54 PM

Very often scammers promise people too attractive things and a lot of profit. People believe them and lose money.

People do not have experience and believe to scummers. It is necessary not to hurry and to check everything.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:36:38 PM

It has been a long time since ROMAD bounty ended, but can i ask what's going on with ROMAD (RBDT) token? Is it already distributed and listed on some exchanges? I didn't see any update about this after ICO ends

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
khiholangkang

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:13:18 AM

It has been a long time since ROMAD bounty ended, but can i ask what's going on with ROMAD (RBDT) token? Is it already distributed and listed on some exchanges? I didn't see any update about this after ICO ends
this project has not yet started ICO, they are only planning to hold an IEO, so it hasn't been registered in any exchange and regarding bounty I've heard that tokens have been distributed to each participant's Romad account

◢◣                      ◢◣ 
                                    ◢◤ █ ◥◣           ◢◤     ◥◣   
                                ◢◤     █     ◥◣   ◢◤             ◥◣
                                █        █         ◥◤                     █
                                █        █     ◢◤   ◥◣             ◢▉
                                █        █ ◢◤           ◥◣     ◢◤ █
                                █        █◤                   ◢█◤     ▊
                                █                             ◢◤           █
                                █                         ◢◤               █
                                █                    ◢◤                    █
                                █                ◢◤                        █ 
                                █           ◢◤                             █
                                █      ◢█◤                   ◢█       ▊
                                █ ◢◤      ◥◣           ◢◤ █       █
                                █◤              ◥◣   ◢◤     █       █
                                █                     ◢◣          ▊       ▊
                                ◥◣              ◢◤   ◥◣     █     ◢◤
                                    ◥◣     ◢◤            ◥◣ █ ◢◤
                                         ◥◤                       ◥◤

HYDAX
     Secure
Efficient
Simple  
  Medium 
   Twitter  
    Telegram 
judaspriest

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:11:42 PM

this project has not yet started ICO, they are only planning to hold an IEO, so it hasn't been registered in any exchange and regarding bounty I've heard that tokens have been distributed to each participant's Romad account
then when was the ICO Romad held? This thread board has been around since 2018,
I'm a little worried about Romad who until now is not clear when tokens can be traded

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬  
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Simonenko1967

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

Now one of the main problem is hidden mining but not all the antiviruses can find this viruses.
The number of attacks as well as the interest of cybercriminals in hidden mining is high, their activities often remain unnoticed by users.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:12:36 PM

I'm a little worried about Romad who until now is not clear when tokens can be traded
Not only are you still confused when the ICO will be held, I myself am still asking questions about it, hopefully in the near future the team can provide information related to ICO

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
deworlci

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:41:43 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 01:27:31 PM by deworlci

Not only are you still confused when the ICO will be held, I myself am still asking questions about it, hopefully in the near future the team can provide information related to ICO
It's not clear when the final stage will come, I'm also interested in ROMAD, there is no additional information about the exact date and tokens.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:14:44 PM

ICO still be? Then there will be IEO? Maybe for a complete series still announce planning STO?  Grin

As I understand their ICO finished and they can not define the exact date of IEO. Now they developing product.
Enyanha

Activity: 493
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:49:36 PM

Let's wait for this information. A lot of people are waiting for IEO and next listing. Hope soon we will know the official news.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:05:17 PM

[cut out]
In general, yes and it is a pity not every hacker also responds to the request to return the money, a rare case.
There was some miserable story. The victim complained that these were his only assets and that he had no other means to feed the family. Hacker believed and returned the stolen Wink.

Such thing happen very rare. Usually hackers do not return money to victims ans do not have punishment and continue to steal.

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
khiholangkang

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:43:42 AM

There will be no ICO, but this project will held an IEO in which exchange will be announced soon, don't worry token will be tradable after IEO ends

◢◤ █ ◥◣           ◢◤     ◥◣   
                                ◢◤     █     ◥◣   ◢◤             ◥◣
                                █        █         ◥◤                     █
                                █        █     ◢◤   ◥◣             ◢▉
                                █        █ ◢◤           ◥◣     ◢◤ █
                                █        █◤                   ◢█◤     ▊
                                █                             ◢◤           █
                                █                         ◢◤               █
                                █                    ◢◤                    █
                                █                ◢◤                        █ 
                                █           ◢◤                             █
                                █      ◢█◤                   ◢█       ▊
                                █ ◢◤      ◥◣           ◢◤ █       █
                                █◤              ◥◣   ◢◤     █       █
                                █                     ◢◣          ▊       ▊
                                ◥◣              ◢◤   ◥◣     █     ◢◤
                                    ◥◣     ◢◤            ◥◣ █ ◢◤
                                         ◥◤                       ◥◤

HYDAX
     Secure
Efficient
Simple  
  Medium 
   Twitter  
    Telegram 
lembang

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Hydax - innovative digital-asset-trading-platform

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:21:02 AM

There will be no ICO, but this project will held an IEO in which exchange will be announced soon, don't worry token will be tradable after IEO ends
if they cooperate with the exchange for the IEO there is indeed no concern for the future but if the ICO is still unclear because like other projects it is difficult to enter into the exchange

◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:26:45 PM

I thing that summer is not a good time to start ICO. Now many startups pospone ICO because they do not believe in success of ICO.

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.