Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77801 times)
alextrig42

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

anybody knows what to do if I forget the entry id in the wallet?
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

When the project will be ready according to the plan?
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

How is the implementation of the system built by this project to work properly, and what kind of cooperation will the project build to realize the implementation of payment systems, financial services, economics for all industries in different countries. It seems to be hard to face the challenges faced by this project in order to realize the goal of this project,  I hope the team that joined in this project can work well for this project to run well and succeed in the future.
Liomygedich

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

I suppose that this idea is quite a gainful investment at the present time!  Good luck!
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!

Good luck with supporting them. It's still good to have people lurking around and express some concerns. Feel free to disagree, but I hope you are not pursuing  a nasty goal Wink

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

And how can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Are there countries whose residents can not mining?
Deposits are allowed worldwide, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it.
Okay, I got it. Thank you!
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!

Good luck with supporting them. It's still good to have people lurking around and express some concerns. Feel free to disagree, but I hope you are not pursuing  a nasty goal Wink
Cheesy Cheesy Wink
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:46:20 PM by mprep

You really hit a home run there! But you still have a lot of work ahead. Hopefully will be successful and run smoothly! When do you plan to complete the development? Can users participate in beta testing?

And how can I promote the project to help development  ?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Hi, TCD team! Are there any restrictions that involve a minimum or a maximum transaction limit?
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Hi friends! Like your project. I want to share him. How about referral program? How to join?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
Tkeycoin DAO points to the 4 main obstacles:
Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and
tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

More info you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

These are really global causes. So are you working to eliminate these problems?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Yes, we plan to implement KYC verification. When registering in the system provides the user with a choice whether to pass verification or not.
I understand that such a check applies more to security requirements, but is it necessary to pass it?
barry.evans

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

What resesrches have you conducted& or maybe you have plans for them?
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

This is a project I've been waiting for so long, to pay crypto currency everywhere it's very cool, I think many will appreciate this advantage.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

I think this project can be a nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create a competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices for the service offers.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Hello! Currently sold - 24101622.14
Current statistics is available in your account - tkeycoin.market

I have not changed the number of tokens since yesterday. The site does not have an update?
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

And what is the minimum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: