Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77801 times)
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

I'm wondering is it profitable for me to pay for goods and services with the Tkeycoin (TCD) crypto currency. And if it's true do you explain to me why?
1. Easy payment
Pay for goods in 2 clicks, directly from your personal cabinet. Add the goods to the cart and press the pay button. The order will be generated, you will receive a notification to your e-mail from the selected vendors.
2.A large assortment
The list of stores is constantly updated. All users are notified of new stores, promotions and sales.
3.Rating system
Real reviews and ratings of sellers. In the decentralized marketplace it will be impossible to wind the purchased reviews. To estimate the seller it will be possible only after payment of the goods or services.
4.Save time
Stop wasting time on the endless search for goods and services in various stores on the Internet, everything you need is in the marketplace. Use the convenient filter or search, the rest we will do for you. +We have bonuses for shopping

You say bonuses. From buying things and servises etc.?
tiger singh

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

how different is it from sirin labs

Tkeycoin DAO Cryptocurrency

Tkeycoin DAO is a cryptographic decentralized platform built on the mechanism of artificial intelligence, opening a new world of opportunities for people and business.

A new cryptographic Protocol, the blockchain, the new cryptocurrency. Our concept will change the perception of the cryptocurrency industry, making them available to millions of people.

The technology can be applied in payment systems, financial services, economy and in all other industries, including the state and municipal sectors.

Banks and the financial sector:

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance — solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking — for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. The solution allows users to make payments without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of cryptocurrency. Conduct instant and safe payments.

Tkeycoin DAO allows users or enterprises to conduct fast inter-transaction transactions. All accounts and transactions are cryptographically secure and verified algorithmically. Payments can be allowed only by the account holder, and all payments are processed automatically, without any third parties or intermediaries. TBP instantly checks the balance and accounts for the transfer of payments and sends a notice of payment with a minimum delay for a few seconds.

Discover a new world of Tkeycoin opportunities

Get unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save you time and money in one system.

FEATURES

1. Privacy
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

2. Security
No blocking and fraud on the part of third parties and regulators, thanks to the use of p2p-network architecture and principles of decentralization in the full Turing platform.

3. Available in any applications
Payments online or offline via the mobile app, whether it's dinner at a restaurant, booking at a prestigious hotel, legal and financial services, renting or buying a car, visiting the Spa and much more.

4. Keep and get benefits
For storing Tkeycoin from 3000 TCD, Owners receive ~81% of the initial Deposit. Modern mining DPOSTOAI, which does not require specialized equipment.

Cryptocurrency Tkeycoin as a secure means of money storage

The decentralized platform of Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blocking by third parties and regulators.

All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the encryption system Iron Atom Technology with digital signature RSA-2048, combined with elliptic curves Curve25519, recognized by the us national security Agency.

A new world of opportunities for people and business

Make your life much more comfortable, thanks to the use of solutions based on the technology of Tkeycoin DAO.

Blockchain for mobile payments

Existing cryptocurrencies have almost no qualities of real money necessary to attract mass consumers.

We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.

State-of-the-art cryptographic Tkeycoin blockchain Protocol

By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, mixing modern cryptographic concepts and mathematical theories.

The basis of the development of technology formed popular scientific research, such as game theory, Claude Shannon's Theory, Alan Turing's Theory, entropy of random numbers, artificial intelligence IBM Watson, its own developed programming language.

• Bandwidth
  • Encryption
  • Biometric digital signatures
  • Anonymity of transactions
  • Transaction safety
  • Blockchain network protection
  • Eco-friendly for the whole world
  • Trust payment channel
  • Easy integration with most systems
  • Synchronization
  • Ability to scale
  • No delay in payments
  • Public smart contracts

TOKEN INFORMATION

Starting from the ICO period and after the public sale.

ICO: May 1, 2018 - Nov 30, 2018

Total supply:
105 000 000 TCD

Emission TCD on ICO:
100,000,000 TCD (0.90 %)

Price: 1 TCD = 1 USD

We accept payment
ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, Bank/Credit Card

All unsold coins on the ICO will be distributed among the miners.

Team and consultants
+ 5,000,000 TCD (0.05 %)

The period after the ICO:

Mining coins:
Supernode from 3000 TCD

Available for mining every year
30,000,000 TCD

Mining coins will end
After 365 years and will reach (100 % of the number of coins)
11,055,000,000 TCD

OUR TEAM

bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

It is very important for me that there are minimal delays in payment. Can your platform guarantee this?
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Hello) is a very interesting project. But how will the identity of the user who will sign the transaction be checked?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

A good project, your team did a very good job. But I'm here wondering how you can guarantee that money will not be lost in transactions?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

I can't find the graph of token distribution and use of proceeds. do you have this?
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision
In my opinion, everything is described in detail here, what other information is needed to further study this project, the idea is a good, excellent team.
scamb

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Now there are a lot of scammers who hack systems and steal money. How can your platform prevent this?
Due to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to hack a decentralized system. Iron Atom Technology --  basis of encryption lay down an atom of iron, allowing you to generate millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to break into a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.

Do you understand that if you use one physical device to generate ALL transactions, then:
1. Your network is not decentralized
2. Its speed is much lower than networks where it is not used
3. Its vulnerability and reliability tends to zero: there is a single center that "generate millions of lines"

?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

You write that transactions using Tkeycoin DAO are committed quickly. How fast? Can there be interference and if so which ones?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

I like the function that is in some banks. I'm talking about cashback. Do you have it?
mopsicus

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Any bonuses?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
And what kind of encryption system is this? I hear it for the first time!
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

If I want to quickly receive cash on a bank card ...? How and where can I exchange Tkeycoin for currency?
mopsicus

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

Any bonuses?
Hallo!  BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD

And also attentive users can find  find a promotional code for an additional bonus on the partner sites.
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao

Aww! Cool! How many bonuses will this code give me?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
This is beneficial for you and for us. I'll explain why. The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for maintaining and increasing the exchange rate of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and understandable, in order to extract more, more Tkeycoin coins are required. It is not profitable to sell its assets, since with an increase in the price of coins to $ 10 the minimum threshold for the mining of 3000TCD will be $ 30,000. The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

How long should I store my assets on the platform?
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

This kind of platform should have a strong and invulnerable type of security measures specially it is included payment, financial services and other important and personal transaction.

crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Hello! Please explain to me why your website for users is filled with a lot of diverse information, and the website for developers is almost empty. I am interested in DAPP and smart contracts, and while you offer to just buy a token)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: