Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77788 times)
scamb

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
Dear ilonxx! Did you contact the administration via email?
In principle, the company may not disclose the names of its investors, but you can hide your legal address only in two cases:
- you do not have them either in Russia and in the UAE;
- the police are looking for you either in Dubai or Moscow.
Can you answer something on the merits (the request for your e-mail, too, did not give anything)?
Yours faithfully
Scambusters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilonxx

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
In principle, the company may not disclose the names of its investors, but you can hide your legal address only in two cases:
Can you answer something on the merits (the request for your e-mail, too, did not give anything)?
Yours faithfully
Scambusters

They didn't answer my mail.I am still interested why the administration of tkeycoin avoids the issue of investors.
scamb

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 08:26:36 PM by mprep

Yours faithfully
Scambusters

They didn't answer my mail.I am still interested why the administration of tkeycoin avoids the issue of investors.

Because these investors do not exist! No serious investor will work with the company without a legal address!

Hi, I'm very happy, I was lucky to learn and get acquainted with this grandiose Tkeycoin project, which will change everything in this world for the better. The whole team wants to achieve everything conceived and pay less attention to the negative comments of envious people and competitors. And those who are trying to discredit this project, I can say one thing that you will not succeed, and the Tkeycoin team will reach its full height !!!
Dear SILA!
We do not discredit the Tkeycoin project, but we just want to objectively determine whether this is a scam. We ask technical questions: "Why does the Tkeycoin team consider its network decentralized if all transactions are formed from a single center, which significantly slows down the network and is very vulnerable to hacker attacks?"
We ask legal questions: "What are the legal addresses of Tkeycoin?"
We do not get replies from the Tkeycoin team.
Maybe you know the answer to the question, why a team Tkeycoin that collects millions of dollars in cash for an not working project, hides from everyone and makes no reports for using already collected cash?
Yours sincerely,
Scambusters Team

Dear SILA
Do you always give very big money to people you do not know anything about?

Dear Scambusters Team, I think the Tkeycoin team will soon answer all the questions, as you know, that in the 3rd quarter of 2018 the beta version starts and the team sent all the forces to the project. I guess the Tkeycoin team wants to surprise us all, and so does not disclose all the cards. I personally trust the project. IMHO
Dear SILA
We also very much hope that Tkeycoin team will answer at least a question about their legal address. This question is asked not only by us, but also by many participants of this forum. The answer to it takes 1 minute. And without this answer it may be that Tkeycoin team in the 3rd quarter will collect all the money and run away. Do you have any guarantees that this will not happen? Do you know what they are doing now with 30 million dollars already collected with team?
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

The goal of the Tkeycoin project is to make blockchain technology available to civil society. We are developing a new blockchain platform that will allow users to make purchases with cryptocurrency anywhere in the world. Start paying with cryptocurrency in restaurants, shops and any other places.

Learn more - tkeycoin.com

This is very lofty. Every blockchain enthusiast has always been looking forward to a time and/or the project(s) that will help break crypto into mainstream adoption. With that said, what are the current partnerships that you already have or impending ones that ha e you the assurance that users of your platform would be able to use cryptocurrency to pay for services in any situation and anywhere across the globe? Is it not just a M general hope-raising statement?
scamb

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

To SILA!

We do not yet say that Tkeyicoin is a scam. We just asked a simple and clear question: what is the legal address of this team in Russia and in the UAE? or are they not yet available?
scamb

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

📩 Send a letter to support@tkey.biz
⬇ The letter should contain the following information ⬇

▪Scan passport (1 and 2 pages);
▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.

You really made us laugh! In First post you write that you believe Tkeyicoin's team and the "grandiose Tkeycoin project", and then it turns out that you represent this team !!!
To keep the legal address of the company a secret is nonsense! What is written on your business card? In the UAE for such tricks you will simply be put in jail!  In Russia this methods of business also illegal!
ilonxx

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.

You really made us laugh! In First post you write that you believe Tkeyicoin's team and the "grandiose Tkeycoin project", and then it turns out that you represent this team !!!
To keep the legal address of the company a secret is nonsense! What is written on your business card? In the UAE for such tricks you will simply be put in jail!  In Russia this methods of business also illegal!
Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
Try emailing them.They won't answer the letter.I'm Russian too, I also invested in the project.But my mistake is that I initially did not ask about the name of the Arab holding company and other such uncomfortable questions.If I did , I would see them constantly moving away from the question.I would be wary and I would not invest.
scamb

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
Try emailing them.They won't answer the letter.I'm Russian too, I also invested in the project.But my mistake is that I initially did not ask about the name of the Arab holding company and other such uncomfortable questions.If I did , I would see them constantly moving away from the question.I would be wary and I would not invest.
It's true! In our team 10 peoples (4 Russians) and we developed our own methodology for identifying the scam. Each person of our team asks simple questions in his field and answers from testing team in 10 topics (or his silence) - result our testing. The forum community itself gives the answer to the conformity of the test project to the scam. While 2:0 is not in Advantage of Tkeycoin. The next question will concern the Tkeycoin team. To be continued...
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

Hi! Share a video review of your project, please. I'd like to understand the concept a little beat better.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
vadimproton

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Hi guys! Are there any restrictions that involve a minimum or a maximum transaction limit?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! Can I promote the development of the project through the referral program ?
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
vovanchik1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
Hello!
First of all is scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
Second thing - the absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
The next one - narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
And to the last one - hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

Do you consider it important to influence these problems for the future for your project?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

Blocking agents "Phoenix" what are they for? Find it on your wabsite
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
scamb

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

Dear scamb!
Participation in the project is a personal choice for everyone.  Please stop writing letters about extortion to our email.
Thanks for your understanding, Tkeycoin DAO Administration
Dear Tkeycoin team. Your lie does not add honor to you and to your project. We asked in e-mails only to provide your legal address and the same text is duplicated on the forum.
You are right, everyone has the right to choose where to invest. But everyone has the right to know with whom he deals before making an investment.
We will continue our open investigation of the Tkeycoin project and your right to ignore it, but by this you show that you have no other answer but attempts to lie and try to discredit.
ScamBusters Team
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

Very good project! The concept is interesting, but is it convenient - to pay in stores or restaurants BTC, ETH or even TCD?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: