Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77797 times)
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Can users participate in beta testing of the development?
olehrazin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Blocking agents "Phoenix" what are they for? Find it on your wabsite
Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

Why there are named "Phoenix" ?
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
Hello!
First of all is scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
Second thing - the absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
The next one - narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
And to the last one - hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

Do you consider it important to influence these problems for the future for your project?
Of course! Here's how we work on this:
Bandwidth: The Protocol will be able to process up to 500,000 transactions per second. This will expand the boundaries of application and will allow the use of cryptocurrencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Easy exchange all over the world : Make payments online or offline using the mobile app, as simple as you've done with Android Pay Apple Pay.
Corporate market: Secure shopping worldwide in the international Marketplace-Tkeycoin,with cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
and this is just a small fraction of what we have prepared
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

And, if it's not a secret, how large that share of the cryptocurrency as payment method are you waiting for?
big-vados123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Can users participate in beta testing of the development?

If we decide that we need helpers for beta testing, then we will inform the users in our Telegrams group or on the site. 
https://tkeycoin.com/home/en/
Follow the news!

And where can I view the ICO Tkeycoin rating?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Good morning
When should i wait for next news or updates for the project?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

I'm interested about new way to mining! How can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Are there countries whose residents can not mining?
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
Hello!
First of all is scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
Second thing - the absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
The next one - narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
And to the last one - hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

Do you consider it important to influence these problems for the future for your project?
Of course! Here's how we work on this:
Bandwidth: The Protocol will be able to process up to 500,000 transactions per second. This will expand the boundaries of application and will allow the use of cryptocurrencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Easy exchange all over the world : Make payments online or offline using the mobile app, as simple as you've done with Android Pay Apple Pay.
Corporate market: Secure shopping worldwide in the international Marketplace-Tkeycoin,with cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
and this is just a small fraction of what we have prepared
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

And, if it's not a secret, how large that share of the cryptocurrency as payment method are you waiting for?
It is expected that by 2020, more than a quarter of a billion people will use mobile payments, our goal is to become part of them, encouraging people to pay with cryptocurrency

Thank you for the explanation!
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

Does your blockchain network have protection? How can you fight against hackers? After all, they are now everywhere and there are many of them and they are interested in breaking something in your project too.
olehrazin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

This is due to the symbolism of the whole project. On our coin there is a Phoenix . This mythological bird , symbolizing eternal renewal and immortality. Like the Phoenix, Tkeycoin is involved in the process of rebirth of the global financial system, creating unique tools for the financial market.
Okay, what does the name of the project mean then? it also has a history, or something like that?
WhiteRed44

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Unfortunately, most people are still very little informed about the infrastructure of digital currencies. And I'm one of them. Please tell us about the purpose of creating such a platform.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Has either a Presale or a Private Sale round been held prior to the main Token Sale?
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Very long ICO! Almost 5 months. Why put a hardcap of $100mln??? No one collects so much on ICO! I advise you to reconsider terms.
nikolayenko

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

I'm interested about new way to mining! How can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Deposits are allowed worldwide, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it.
Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Fascinating project! I will keep my eye out for this ICO if I were you. All the best to the Tkeycoin team!
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Mobile payment area chain coin project has a certain development prospects, Tkeycoin project team can be strengthened in the market marketing, which is very favorable for the long-term development of the project.
nikolayenko

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Deposits are allowed worldwide, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it.
Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Yes it is possible. Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH

Got it. Thank you!
olehrazin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

This is due to the symbolism of the whole project. On our coin there is a Phoenix . This mythological bird , symbolizing eternal renewal and immortality. Like the Phoenix, Tkeycoin is involved in the process of rebirth of the global financial system, creating unique tools for the financial market.
Okay, what does the name of the project mean then? it also has a history, or something like that?
Yes.
Tkey (Turn key)
"Turn the key and reveal the secret of attraction" ©
The DAO is the Way, the basis of everything and the law by which everything happens in the world. From a technical point of view, the DAO is a decentralized organization based on the concept of artificial intelligence.

Oh,wow. There is so much sens in details of your project. Like it Smiley
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I liked, it's a very interesting project  Wink
yahaaay

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

if your white paper of platform explain more detail about project then it is easy to understands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: