Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1679 times)
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Personally I only go for bounty with a good bounty manager tbat has reputation in here.
I believe a project that is really serious and has a good vision should be able to hire and invest in a good bounty manager because that is also a form of promoting the project.
A lot of perceived good projects I have refused to do their bounty because I don't have confidence in their bounty managers.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Doesnt really matter as long as you get paid,for my the only thing that matters is,is the campaigns is really going to be worth to participate on? because if it isnt im not going to waste my time and effort to promote such campaigns because ut might turn into scams which will be only wasting my time and effort that is why ranks dont matter for me.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Nope as far as i am concern,bounty manager should be responsible all the time, i would choose those lower rank managers which has good bounty program compare to those high ranks which are going to give you less because they want to take most of the bounty stakes,greedy asf.That is why i aint going to base my bounties with the ranks,doing research will eliminate shit projects.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

What matter is ,are you going to get paid by those high rank managers? because these days managers are dumb and irresponsible,greedy who will try to steal people's stakes,rewards are less than what they have earned thru the whole campaign which is why i am considering those lower ranks because they are more responsible.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Rank is not too important for a bounty manager. I think so. I think we just need truthworthy bounty manager. For example, you can see aTriz is a high rank manager but almost his bounties campaign and ICO projects promoted by this guy are scam. If a bounty campaign managed by just a newbie member but if this project is great I think there are a lot of people still want to apply to join.

soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

This is one of those criteria where I say yes, it does matter.  I look at 4 different things.  Their website, how much of a reward is being given, what they seek to accomplish, and the rank of bitcointalk user that posts the bounty.

A user that has high credibility is definitely a good indication of a more trustworthy ICO.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

That is one factor shouldnt be considered if we are talkign about the quality of the campaign,high rank wont guarantee your rewards,sometimes they are participating scam projects that is why we should be joining only those campaigns which wont give us shit,research and find if theres a redflag leave these campaigns so you wont waste your time and effort with these projects,

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Yes, it matters but not always. Although, to be on a safer side, you need to put rank into consideration. Although, i have participated in on, that wasa Jr member, yet, it wasa successful project, but projects managed by lower ranked members rarely succeed. Another thing again is that, not all projects managed by highly ranked members, also succeed, but most times it works well for them.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Not really,if you asked me,why would the legit campaign be less better than those campaigns which are potential scam from the high rank managers? i would check the background of each camopaign so regardless the campaign manager's rank,so that i would maximize my rewards that is the mindset of most of the people if he account is in lower rank they wont,and that is a good thing because i would get most of the stakes if ever.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

Nope,it doesnt matter for me,because if the campaign is indeed from legit team where you can find thru researching the manager account wont be a big thing as long as they are going to pay you,remember this ,the more you risk the more rewards that you can get.High ranking accounts managers wont guarantee your rewards as far as my experience,these managers has most of the scam bounties.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cryptomngr

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
I have some plenty of successful campaigns which from the newbir to member rank here,and have lots of scam projects from the high ranking managers that is why it doesnt matter what the rank is,as long as they are going to pay your efforts very well it is okay to have lower ranks with legit project compare to the high ranking managers who is managing scam potential projects.

cryptospear

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

In my own experience,i have more successful and worthy boutny payments from the lower ranks,and have more unsuccessful ICOs from these high ranking managers,because i dont do research when these high ranks are posting new projects which is why i wasted too much time,to what i have learned bounty campaigns should be researched very well so that you wont be wasting your time and effort! and the ranks doesnt matter as long as the project is legit.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

NO! ranks of these managers shouldnt be the reason why wouldnt you join the campaign,you should have done some research for you to know if it is going to be successful or going to be another scam! research very well so you will know if the campaign is going to give you good profits! do not join because of the the ranks of the manager because it doesnt guarantee your rewards!

terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

Maybe but it's depends on thier project if the ico is have a potential also good team and legit website. Try to check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 this bounty managers have a good status here in forum.  Some of managers there in the link are not responsive in replying concerns but i assure that they are good.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Truly it would be matters as high ranks we expect expertise in such field. Being a bounty manager isn't really an easy job, patience and managerial skills are very important for you to communicate and manage the entire campaign. And most common thing that might caught by the eyes of investors and also their experience, mostly low rank members seems to scam only but not at all, still some of them can be trusted.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I have plenty of unpaid bounties from the high rank bounty managers,and most of my big rewards came from the lower rank bounty managers,so you shouldnt be underestimating these managers because it doesnt matter the ranks are! what matters is the quality of the project and you can find facts about these projects when you do researching.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
So far I'm not really interested in participating in a bounty campaign program, but since many of those who manage campaigns have low rank account and some have red trust, I will not be participating in their campaigns. It would be better to just participate in a bounty campaign run by famous managers in the forum, I think that would be much better. So rank and reputation for managing a bounty campaign I think is very important, considering many ICO scam programs out there.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Lower ranks are indeed risky to join,but if the project has good vision and legit team that would be a good chance of getting paid as most of the people wont join as thet dont want to trust these managers because of their ranks,i have joined a lot of bounties which didnt get paid by those high rank managers,because i didnt research that is why i wasted my time and effort.Join those campaigns with legit team and im sure the manager wont be a problem.

Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

I think that it matters to some extent. A lot of projects manage their own bounties and are only newbie or junior member. But for bounty managers from the board, it provides a little extra comfort if they are highly ranked. It means that they’ve been around and have a lot more to lose if they try anything shady.

Manager rank won’t keep me away, but it’s a piece of information to consider when looking at a project overall.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Yes, the rank is important. It may be bias, but bounty hunters are more comfortable joining a bounty that is being managed by a high ranking and experienced manager. This images the ICO as becoming a successful project. So no one can really blame anyone for not participating in bounties being managed by a low ranking manager.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: