Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

In the beginning, i was not considering that part of the bounties but then i figured and i think it s obvious that in order for an ICO to be successful, the Marketing campaign such as the bounties have to be managed by experienced bounty manager.
So i assume it sa very important criteria to take into account when it comes to ICOs.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

In my opinion, a certain percentage of the bonus manager can make me believe. Maybe that does not affect the quality of the bounty campaign. But it really gives you a lot of confidence and hope for a good reward.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

I greet, I answer your question, the rank of the manager shows his reputation on the forum and work experience, then if the manager has a high rank then he causes more confidence, this is my opinion

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

I generally look at Bounty manager rank, and prefer bounties with hi rank of manager,  but if it's rank is Junior, i analyze project more precisely, look at ico ratings sites, etc. Not always junior as manager means scam.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

It depend on the person managing the campaign, if the team want to run the campaign themselves you have nothing to worry about, but if the person is not part of the team I will be worried because of lack of the space experience though I have seen some projects well run by people of lower rank, what really matter is that the people get paid for their work done

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Membrana.io

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

I generally look at Bounty manager rank, and prefer bounties with hi rank of manager,  but if it's rank is Junior, i analyze project more precisely, look at ico ratings sites, etc. Not always junior as manager means scam.
Agree with that.
Jr. Manager must have experience for another project. I really thought, that junior sometimes more qualified, than senior, because, Junior want to be better every time, so, Senior just doing his usual work without any result.

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

I think it's matters alots because the best project should be manage by experience bounty manager with positive trust, if a project is manage by Jr member rank in btctalk, I always think less of the success of the project. I believe in projects manage by good manager.
Charlz124

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Yes, I think that it is important! The higher the rank, the more reliable the company will be for me. A lot of scams fall under the low grade. But everyone has their own opinion. This opinion I derive from the experience.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

For me, this is exactly the case. But what is more important is their past projects, regardless of whether it is done or not, is paid promptly and satisfies bounty hunters.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Unfortunately, from my experience I can tell that the rank of the bounty manager is very important. I have some bad experience with low ranked managers and I will be more careful in the future. I advice you to be more careful and selective.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I don't really think that the rank of bounty manager really matter, it's because i joined CUBE ICO, which is the manager of the bounty is a newbie and from their team itself (developers) and it turns out the project became very huge and successful without any problem, no scam and still going on, so i don't really think that the rank of the manager is important

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Ranking in being a bounty manager is doesn't matter and besides some bounty manager that has low rank if it has a successful project don't base on what rank the bounty manager is base on the project that they are going to advertise if is good or bad project just trust their project and still it is your choice if you are going to participate.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

I don't look on the ranking of manager I look in the project if it is good then I join then if it is not then find a new one just simple as that as you can see for now many bounty manager is having a low rank but the project is very good and besides they are just handling the campaign and they are not the one own the project.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

Very much, the premium manager of the senior ranking has a great understanding of reward activities to some extent, and knows how to operate and manage it. How to promote project activities correctly and energetically.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:57 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:54:50 PM by carnitastaco

Most important how actively he watched for cheaters in campaign
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

Management rankings really don't matter. Even if the manager is a novice, I don't think it has any reason to call the project a hoax.

But a high level manager can give people a sense of security.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:56 AM

Many ICOs who self-manage their bounties will have Newbie ranked BM, simply because they only create the account to run the bounty and make the ANN.  This in no way means they are less capable of running a bounty campaign.

Additionally, there are several high-ranked members who manage bounties who have had to make apologies in recent times because of their greed/lack of scrutiny, so there are absolutely no guarantees with any of this.

If you signup to any bounty campaign, you have to be prepared to come away with nothing, much like the ICO investors themselves, but at least we only lose time, not funds.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

I used to think it matters until recently. I saw some bounties managed by senior members scamming people. So there is no guarantee even if the bounty is managed by some senior or hero members. May be they don't do proper research before accepting the bounty project. I think they should be more careful while managing bounties because there are many people who trust on those members.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

For me the rank of the bounty manager does not really matter. What matters the most is the reputation of the manager. Whether he is trustworthy and there are some bounty that he manage that became successful.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Regarding my experience, bounty manager has no power to control amy project whether the project is highly paying or scam.
I can say bounty manager also one of people who join the campaign so they can not make sure the capability of the project. So bounty manager is not really matter for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: