Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [1080 | 1080TI] ETHlargement - The Hashrate Hardener  (Read 59559 times)
B00gieman

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Yes you can. It works on mixed cards, and brands. But you Will only see more hash on 1080&1080ti

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

I always knew that wolf0 was a pussy.. But I never knew that he removed his dick to become a suckface Wink

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

This should have been limited to the card models as that would have been a better plan.
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Decided to try this on nicehash. I disabled all algos except daggerhashimoto, and I'm getting 305mh/s and climbing with my 6 1080 tis. Running 75% power limit with 0 core and 750 memory. I'm extremely satisfied
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

OhGodAGod is sadly already taken. But I'm just a girl, nothing more.
Love your work ... when a pill for another Nvidia card (especially for GTX 1070) will be release ?

Doubt that one will ever be released.

The GTX 1070 doesn't have G5X memory and thus the injection doesn't work. Neither will it on any other non G5X card.

The mining cards P104/102 already have this mod (FAW/RRD) so this tool only applies to the non mining G5X cards, which are 3 types..?

What it does is, it accesses the memory block and injects those 2 changes.

I've done this mod on the P104 when we first recieved the prototype months ago.
It jumped from stock 28Mh to 36Mh with just those 2 changes.

It's a nice little trick yes Smiley

You are just the guy who decided “not” to release it to anyone and force those to buy the absolute pieces of garbage that are the mining cards. Without letting people know (as I tried) that these mods can be given to any GDDR5X card. IE all of these cards are failed GTX 1080 and Failed GTX 1080TI that nvidia scrapped and that some company decided to buy those scraps and sell them to miners with 3 month warranty.
Yeah what a dickhead , then he comes here to spout usless knowlege gtfo Eliovp you turned to the dark side use to be a nice guy ,
and fuck u and you doubts who knows what this awesome team will come up with.
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Love your work ... when a pill for another Nvidia card (especially for GTX 1070) will be release ?

The GTX 1070 doesn't have G5X memory and thus the injection doesn't work. Neither will it on any other non G5X card.

The mining cards P104/102 already have this mod (FAW/RRD) so this tool only applies to the non mining G5X cards, which are 3 types..?

You are just the guy who decided “not” to release it to anyone and force those to buy the absolute pieces of garbage that are the mining cards. Without letting people know (as I tried) that these mods can be given to any GDDR5X card. IE all of these cards are failed GTX 1080 and Failed GTX 1080TI that nvidia scrapped and that some company decided to buy those scraps and sell them to miners with 3 month warranty.
Yeah what a dickhead , then he comes here to spout usless knowlege gtfo Eliovp you turned to the dark side use to be a nice guy ,

Are you also absolutely kidding me?

Useless info? I'm just stating facts here, giving away free info, isn't that what everyone wants?

But yeah, you're only a nice guy when you often share stuff for free. Otherwise you're a part of the "dark side".

It also of course doesn't help when some specific people spread fud about you, team up in little teams to spread more fud. Mostly is because they feel threatened though..

What they also fail to mention is how they even got the core/base info to even do their "little trick"..
No, they didn't figure that out themselves..

It's funny how people see you as "awesome", "best there is", etc.. when you give out free stuff, my freakin signature is free stuff, and don't get me started about all the other things i've shared everywhere.

The thing is, i've learned from my mistakes, people are almost all the same, will be your best friend as long as you give out free things.

The attention you get, yeah, it's all nice, but doesn't pay my bills.

The funny thing is, i was seriously considering sharing vega stuff, but this made me realize that i don't need all the attention, let others have that Smiley

Thx for the wake-up call Marvell!

PS: "Dickhead" Seriously Marvell?
I haven't been active on forums for a long time, so i have no freaking idea what i could have said to upset you.
I'm pretty sure some specific people spread some bullshit about me and you as well as a lot of others just accepted that bullshit because yeah, they give out free shit :p

Karma will eventually win.. or my chatlogs  Grin

heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

Uncalled for.  How's knowledge useless?  Roll Eyes 
few of first Elpida memory straps available were freely distributed on this forum and guess where those came from?
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

Aaaaand here we go. The vultures have landed.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

Are you also absolutely kidding me?

Useless info? I'm just stating facts here, giving away free info, isn't that what everyone wants?

But yeah, you're only a nice guy when you often share stuff for free. Otherwise you're a part of the "dark side".

It also of course doesn't help when some specific people spread fud about you, team up in little teams to spread more fud. Mostly is because they feel threatened though..

What they also fail to mention is how they even got the core/base info to even do their "little trick"..
No, they didn't figure that out themselves..

It's funny how people see you as "awesome", "best there is", etc.. when you give out free stuff, my freakin signature is free stuff, and don't get me started about all the other things i've shared everywhere.

The thing is, i've learned from my mistakes, people are almost all the same, will be your best friend as long as you give out free things.

The attention you get, yeah, it's all nice, but doesn't pay my bills.

The funny thing is, i was seriously considering sharing vega stuff, but this made me realize that i don't need all the attention, let others have that Smiley

Thx for the wake-up call Marvell!

PS: "Dickhead" Seriously Marvell?
I haven't been active on forums for a long time, so i have no freaking idea what i could have said to upset you.
I'm pretty sure some specific people spread some bullshit about me and you as well as a lot of others just accepted that bullshit because yeah, they give out free shit :p

Karma will eventually win.. or my chatlogs  Grin

keep your stuff, no one cares , its not like you dont get anything out of this community and infomation all but a few like you
refuse to share.  Knowledge ahould be free , but ppl like younand wolf set a bad predecent which is why more and more people choose to hoard information.

Dont worry according to others here asics will end this whole gpu thing in short order anyways and your secret little tips and tricks will be useless lol.

people like you message me all the time when i post useful info about a new profitable algo or a neat trick saying shhh don’t tell anybody.. you can guess where I tell then to go lol

you said you havent been on these forums for a long time with your smug lurking ass, why dont u stay off since you
only give info to large farms and people paying u.. lol like your some kind of celebrity or something
mattgrif

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

This tool is awesome! Very little OC work and I have a stable 53 Mh/s on my Zotac 1080 TI's. I really want to push to 55 Mh/s but it became unstable when I had it crashed after about 30 min when I had gotten my settings at 54 Mh/s

You are awesome! Thanks so much for being a great community member and releasing this tool!
OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Yes, yes, Elio. You’re a big, strong man. Well done on all your achievements and stuff.

After our other launch on the 25th of May (probably a few weeks after), we will have a public release for all cards -  VEGA, GTX and RX included - that everyone can use. It will have a devfee attached to it, if the community agrees,  as it makes more sense and I cannot manage the 200+ clients we already have. We’ll update with new models as it comes out.

I’m fucking off to Oxford, Cambridge for two weeks for a research project, so Bird, AI, Cat or Dog will manage this thread for me.

Would like to know the community thoughts about a devfee tool.
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Yes, yes, Elio. You’re a big, strong man. Well done on all your achievements and stuff.

After our other launch on the 25th of May (probably a few weeks after), we will have a public release for all cards -  VEGA, GTX and RX included - that everyone can use. It will have a devfee attached to it, if the community agrees,  as it makes more sense and I cannot manage the 200+ clients we already have. We’ll update with new models as it comes out.

I’m fucking off to Oxford, Cambridge for two weeks for a research project, so Bird, AI, Cat or Dog will manage this thread for me.

Mmm, those personal attacks... You worried that i'm going to throw some sensitive info out there?  Don't be.

And btw, I saluted the tool, said it was nicely done.

I also even don't care that you're using base stuff to do this that i've figured out (mainly the RRD/FAW change) months ago.

The only difference is, if i for example do something based on someone else his work, i would mention that person, period.

Anyhow, congrats on the upcoming tool! UMR  Wink.

Cheers and good luck!

Ps:

Didn't you like just say in an interview that it's not for the money?

Roll Eyes

tupac70

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

i have rig with  1080ti msi trio and temp are only 45c with fan on 60% but friend use evga 1080ti ftw3 but on evga oc u can see other temp and thise are like 80c anyone test other temp and is save to have temp like 80 and more ? Thanks
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Well. with all respect to Eliovp, OhGodAGirl and Wolf, all it seems like amd and nvidia are willing to give miners extra boost in threat of bitmain expansion
OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

After our other launch on the 25th of May (probably a few weeks after), we will have a public release for all cards -  VEGA, GTX and RX included - that everyone can use. It will have a devfee attached to it, if the community agrees,  as it makes more sense and I cannot manage the 200+ clients we already have. We’ll update with new models as it comes out.

Mmm, those personal attacks... You worried that i'm going to throw some sensitive info out there?  Don't be.

I also even don't care that you're using base stuff to do this that i've figured out (mainly the RRD/FAW change) months ago.

The only difference is, if i for example do something based on someone else his work, i would mention that person, period.

Anyhow, congrats on the upcoming tool! UMR  Wink.

Cheers and good luck!

Ps:

After our other launch on the 25th of May (probably a few weeks after), we will have a public release for all cards -  VEGA, GTX and RX included - that everyone can use. It will have a devfee attached to it, if the community agrees,  as it makes more sense and I cannot manage the 200+ clients we already have. We’ll update with new models as it comes out.

Roll Eyes

And helicopter freebies don’t work, as someone infinitely smarter once told me. ETHlargement proved that. People only trust what they pay for.
tupac70

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

Mmm, those personal attacks... You worried that i'm going to throw some sensitive info out there?  Don't be.

Anyhow, congrats on the upcoming tool! UMR  Wink.

Cheers and good luck!

Ps:

Roll Eyes

And helicopter freebies don’t work, as someone infinitely smarter once told me. ETHlargement proved that. People only trust what they pay for.
devfee is best option :-)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

devfee is cool for me. but i would also be fine paying (ive already donated to you folks, and hopefully others have too)

but how would a devfee work? if its just an injector to mod the cards memory timings, how would it divert shares?
kdinx

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Hi
I have tons of GTX1080 (various brand) and GTX1080ti

all GTX1080ti works with this mod

however lot GTX1080 cannot apply this mod, PC will crash upon starting the mod, not even started claymore miner yet

All crash PC having 6pc of GTX1080 with latest driver 391.35 and using claymore 11.6 (same configuration with non crash PC)
Applying revA didnt help also

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Hi
I have tons of GTX1080 (various brand) and GTX1080ti

all GTX1080ti works with this mod

however lot GTX1080 cannot apply this mod, PC will crash upon starting the mod, not even started claymore miner yet

All crash PC having 6pc of GTX1080 with latest driver 391.35 and using claymore 11.6 (same configuration with non crash PC)
Applying revA didnt help also

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you

I rather suspect you are going to have to provide more details if you want help. At the very least, what brands are the cards, what overclocks/power limits are applied and how are they applied (e.g. - AfterBurner)?

xpulse

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

devfee is cool for me. but i would also be fine paying (ive already donated to you folks, and hopefully others have too)

but how would a devfee work? if its just an injector to mod the cards memory timings, how would it divert shares?

Hi,

Agreed with devfee question will be only how much devfee will going to be. It will be fair for dev team and I assume give them a chance continue to work on this project, even I was able to donate some crypto already.

Theory, everyone have to get profita and benefits for project, otherwise interest/enthusiasm will disappear very quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: