Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto!  (Read 6165 times)
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

At the moment, this is only a tattle, I dont think that this news can greatly affect the market.
In general, I dont trust projects from Russia, most of the ICO with the Russian team are scamers!
If crypto currencies are legalized in Russia, this is likely to bring a new wave of fraud!
heds0n

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:41:01 PM

Russia is going the right way. But legislation is not adopted so quickly. I think it's gonna be a while before it all works.
bitbloq.io
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

It can definitely help the market! As far as "pump", that's a different story but it is definitely a step in the right direction.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

I haven't heard or read the news yet, but that is a good news a country is adopting digital currency market wherein it'll have own regulations in the future but be hoping it'll totally be part of their economic system so many investors will attract. Digital currency market will last forever we just have to longer our patience that other countries will continue to support and legalize crypto and make them part of their economic system just like the traditional stock market we used to have. All we can do is promote cryptocurrency to other people or race that it is a really a good investment, we have to enlighten their minds that digital currencies are not a scam instead they are opportunities that may bring fortune to them. It will definitely pump the market and will become more stable than before because many countries support the cryptocurrencies.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

This is good and positive news for the crypto community. This news will work to attract new people and to attract more investment.
Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia should have a good impact on the market.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

Hopefully the legalization of crypto in Russia will come to pass if this is the only way to go back to good performance in the market. Probably will avoid entering scam ICO if it is regulated. Much better instead of to ban the crypto in Russia.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Of course it's a good news for cryptocurrency wolrd and it'll make the price of the whole market pump although just a little bit. Smiley

I think after Japan and Russia, there will be a lot of other countries are going to legalize crypto and it'll make the whole market go to the moon very soon Grin.

But I think it'll take many years to completed legalization of crypto. LOL

sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

So far there is no reliable information about this. The law that must be adopted in July is still under development. There are many versions and rumors about how the process of adopting crypto will take place, but the position of the government has not yet been expressed definitely.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

Show at least one news about it. In Russia they are not going to legalize the crypto currency. The government is very far from creating normal laws that can regulate it.

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

Yess it will, Russia has a lot of people that can go in. I think there is also a lot of miners in Russia because of cold and cheap electricity so they can now sold their coins without fear.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

I'm waiting for the moment when the russian government will adopt the law on cryptocurrency, it will greatly simplify the work on exchanges and funds withdrawal/deposit. And it will also give impetus to the growth and infusion of new capital. In general, we can only wait.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

I think that Russia's official accession to the blockchain technology will not affect the exchange rate. Rather, there may be a short-term price increase, but I do not expect more.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

I think that Russia will not soon pass a law on the crypto currency. And it seems to me that the economy of this country is not ready to accept crypto currency.
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

Seriously if that is the case , I am gonna apply for Russian Permanent Visa , And Russia will be the crypto Haven, First big County is now accepting crypto and moving into its legalization
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

I think that Russia will not soon pass a law on the crypto currency. And it seems to me that the economy of this country is not ready to accept crypto currency.
Many countries already adoptsaa it, they might see it as a way to help their people to live better, soon many more countries will accept crypto as it is useful for the future.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

Then it was a good news since everyone is expecting for the community to grow even more and since russia will join the cryptocurency industry then there is no doubt that we will all have a bright future for those who invest on bitcoins.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Seriously if that is the case , I am gonna apply for Russian Permanent Visa , And Russia will be the crypto Haven, First big County is now accepting crypto and moving into its legalization
We still can't sure if Russia is really going to legalize crypto or not. But if you want to live at the heaven of crypto right now I think you should try to visit Japan Smiley).

Japan is the first country legalize Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency although you can't use crypto for everthing like local currency. But very soon, they'll replace their real money by cryptocurrency Grin

CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Russia is one of the countries which wants to embrace crypto and benefit from it. Question is when they bring up regulations will they affect crypto in a good manner or not? I don't think any government would like its citizens to use currency that isn't issued by central bank

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Zandar007

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

hopefully quickly decided. it could be that people who are there more and more are starting to invest in bitcoin because it has been permitted by the administration. surely this will affect the price of bitcoin and bitcoin stronger.

I would say this decision was already made, final. They helped Venezuela build the Petro as an experiment. here comes the problem: USSR wants to use crypto to bypass international UN Sanctions. if they do this it could launch a bloody war on crypto. So please don't get too excited, its not just wonderful news.
Crypto was made to bypass governments, centralization, bank overreach and hyper inflation. We should not be so quick to jump up and down about a centralized government going all in on crypto especially when the Russian ambassador was quoted as saying {p} " The Americans owned the internet we (Russians) will own block chain.."
I don't mean to sounds like Elmer FUD but take everything with a grain of salt, weight both sides and look for the truth somewhere in the middle.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Russ's is one of the major hot zones for crypto currencies..  But we can never know if it will help the price or not as it seems right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: