Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

I like projects that intend to introduce blockchain technology to the music industry, and SOUNDEON is no exception!
I'm really looking forward to the beta!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Hopefully they can be one of the most successful music industry that adopt the blockchain technology. Although, their platform is quite possible to achieve because of the competition across the cryptomarket but with the support of the team of this project im sure they can manage it well.
Music industry can be a unique one if they were implemented the blockchain to store music it's a kind of futurist technology.
Yes, exactly this is a very futuristic idea. I think before this no one ever had made the combination of music and blockchain technology. I really hope the team behind the project will make this project huge successful due to such a unique idea.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

I like projects that intend to introduce blockchain technology to the music industry, and SOUNDEON is no exception!
And I am a supporter of quality music too and agree with you about any beta program. I hope that the developers will hear our requests and will soon launch something similar for a detailed review.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 10:12:27 PM by vickycoin05

Yes the concept is so exceptional. The idea of bringing two different world in one direction is cool. Sounds very interesting and I know its not new but still it has large chance to achieve success. All projects in the market has all the chance to be more popular and famous.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

And I am a supporter of quality music too and agree with you about any beta program. I hope that the developers will hear our requests and will soon launch something similar for a detailed review.
Yes,  the beta program will more nicer. I am fun of music since I was a child I may not gifted with wonderful voice but I love music its complicated me and give me silent joy and peace of mind. I just hope that devs will able to notice our little request soon.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Yes,  the beta program will more nicer. I am fun of music since I was a child I may not gifted with wonderful voice but I love music its complicated me and give me silent joy and peace of mind. I just hope that devs will able to notice our little request soon.

Then that would be great if the beta program will be launched soon, for sure many will continue to support this project they will be fully understand the importance of this project in the community. From this project they will enhance their knowledge about the importance of music.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Then that would be great if the beta program will be launched soon, for sure many will continue to support this project they will be fully understand the importance of this project in the community. From this project they will enhance their knowledge about the importance of music.

Right, beta program is good to have, hope so the team will find ways to include beta program if that would be happened it will be most appreciated to all. For now what we can do is wait because the team have many things to do. I will just hoping for granting it soon,Looking forward for latest information and updates of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Wow that id great to great to hear if the beta program will be launched. It is very useful to the community and very helpful in improving the projecr in the near future it will be build for a better one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

Yes the concept is so exceptional. The idea of bringing two different world in one direction is cool. Sounds very interesting and I know its not new but still it has large chance to achieve success. All projects in the market has all the chance to be more popular and famous.

The concept is the new idea which is delivered for real. It will be famous surely because the brighter the project the good future will be. It will be in demand in the market because the project is very known for real because of the capability of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

The concept is the new idea which is delivered for real. It will be famous surely because the brighter the project the good future will be. It will be in demand in the market because the project is very known for real because of the capability of it.
Most of the people do love music, but I don't think they know blockchain. They need to educate the people who loves music to know more about the blockchain, maybe after the ICO.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Most of the people do love music, but I don't think they know blockchain. They need to educate the people who loves music to know more about the blockchain, maybe after the ICO.
Educating people about blockchain is indeed a good idea to earn more supporters who also loves music. I bet they will love the project after it.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

People of todays of generation  are known techy so it means their are a lot of people knew blochoin and a process on it on how to be involved. We can say that technology can move faster as a human being but tgeir are pros and cons of we would envy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Educating people about blockchain is indeed a good idea to earn more supporters who also loves music. I bet they will love the project after it.

It is very easy to educate a person on how to manipulate the technology. Though it is a long way run process but atleast it happens for a reason aside from that many of us loves music we just need to participate and do our part, in that case I can feel I helping on hand to be able to help one another.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Interesting idea of combining blockchain technology with music industry. There are not many projects in this field as far as i know so there is lot of scope for this project to become successful.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Interesting idea of combining blockchain technology with music industry. There are not many projects in this field as far as i know so there is lot of scope for this project to become successful.
Yes, exactly the project is more different or unique as compared to other platforms. It's is the great combination of music and blockchain technology. As well it has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. It is going to become hugely successful.

Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

People of todays of generation  are known techy so it means their are a lot of people knew blochoin and a process on it on how to be involved. We can say that technology can move faster as a human being but tgeir are pros and cons of we would envy.
Even in this modern days the music industry are still in the track it nevers loses its popularity. The project is very promising and trendy this will be more successful if they could make this more visible in all the age levels. Other than that I hope that this will be a success soon.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

The team is really serious about promoting its project to the broad masses, so there is a high probability of changing the cooperation of musicians with people and companies, this is a very good reserve for the future.

healthhealer4

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

SOUNDEON is a very innovative project with a active marketing and development team working on it. They are also very active on many social media which has made them a popular project of the future. They also have a huge telegram community support and great discussion there which give more knowledge about the project and its concept!!
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

So a music artist can contribute to the token sale & can get help to their own music creation.but i am thinking that without contribution to the project,a artist can't get any support from soundeon? 
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

The team is really serious about promoting its project to the broad masses, so there is a high probability of changing the cooperation of musicians with people and companies, this is a very good reserve for the future.
Yes, the team has made a great combination of the sound and Blockchain technology and this will create a revolution in the sound industry!!! I think this project will reach moon very quickly.

I agree, because of its uniqueness and goodness of the project it can make the popularity increased and reach success easily.  Hoping that the team will keep doing their best for the project and will stay active in whatever activities  or problems occurred in here.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: