Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

I like projects that intend to introduce blockchain technology to the music industry, and SOUNDEON is no exception!
I'm really looking forward to the beta!
The team is really serious about promoting its project to the broad masses, so there is a high probability of changing the cooperation of musicians with people and companies, this is a very good reserve for the future.
Yes, the team has made a great combination of the sound and Blockchain technology and this will create a revolution in the sound industry!!! I think this project will reach moon very quickly.

I agree, because of its uniqueness and goodness of the project it can make the popularity increased and reach success easily.  Hoping that the team will keep doing their best for the project and will stay active in whatever activities  or problems occurred in here.
For each sphere, there will always be a consumer. Soundeon, in its turn, is associated with a very popular musical niche, it will definitely increase its potential in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

I like projects that intend to introduce blockchain technology to the music industry, and SOUNDEON is no exception!
And I am a supporter of quality music too and agree with you about any beta program. I hope that the developers will hear our requests and will soon launch something similar for a detailed review.
Yes,  the beta program will more nicer. I am fun of music since I was a child I may not gifted with wonderful voice but I love music its complicated me and give me silent joy and peace of mind. I just hope that devs will able to notice our little request soon.

Then that would be great if the beta program will be launched soon, for sure many will continue to support this project they will be fully understand the importance of this project in the community. From this project they will enhance their knowledge about the importance of music.

Wow that id great to great to hear if the beta program will be launched. It is very useful to the community and very helpful in improving the projecr in the near future it will be build for a better one.
Actually there were some statement discuss about the beta program but so far I dont see any confirmation from the team  and developers. Hopefully this idea will be cater and able to develop because many are suggesting about it. If this will be heard I think many well rejoy.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

The team is really serious about promoting its project to the broad masses, so there is a high probability of changing the cooperation of musicians with people and companies, this is a very good reserve for the future.
Yes, the team has made a great combination of the sound and Blockchain technology and this will create a revolution in the sound industry!!! I think this project will reach moon very quickly.

I agree, because of its uniqueness and goodness of the project it can make the popularity increased and reach success easily.  Hoping that the team will keep doing their best for the project and will stay active in whatever activities  or problems occurred in here.

If this project will become known it means their is possibility that it will gain a bigger income or profit because it is known and progress by its own capability. The success of the project is the success for everybody who involved in the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

And I am a supporter of quality music too and agree with you about any beta program. I hope that the developers will hear our requests and will soon launch something similar for a detailed review.
Yes,  the beta program will more nicer. I am fun of music since I was a child I may not gifted with wonderful voice but I love music its complicated me and give me silent joy and peace of mind. I just hope that devs will able to notice our little request soon.

Then that would be great if the beta program will be launched soon, for sure many will continue to support this project they will be fully understand the importance of this project in the community. From this project they will enhance their knowledge about the importance of music.

Wow that id great to great to hear if the beta program will be launched. It is very useful to the community and very helpful in improving the projecr in the near future it will be build for a better one.
Actually there were some statement discuss about the beta program but so far I dont see any confirmation from the team  and developers. Hopefully this idea will be cater and able to develop because many are suggesting about it. If this will be heard I think many well rejoy.

In my own I wanted to see and over look for what the project it is really because they have said their is beta but so far I have not seen any confirmation yet. But I believe it become successful in the near future and I do trust this project too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

Every project has its own unique content and concept, whatever result of the actions they made its part of their goals. How do you give assurance that this project will provide good service to the community? Do they have a strategic plan to acquire more investors?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I think token holders of this project will get huge profits from it in the future as the project will grow and more and more users will join the platform the value of the tokens will also increase rapidly. Early investors of the project will surely get good returns from this high potential project.
The team members know how to manage a project & they decided a topic which is more famous.This will impress people to buy the tokens & that's it will have huge profits 

Well, for sure they have a experienced individuals who will help to manage this project as it is need to be well guided to meet their objectives. They should be firm with their respective actions that they will execute to have a successful career ahead.
Well the well experienced team are very much  advantage. This can include the good work of the team. Hopefully the good updates and progress will  continue to achieve success in the future.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Soundeon utilizes its registered Creative Smart Contract to create a trustless and transparent music rights management and ticketing environment that addresses the long-standing problems plaguing performing artists and fans alike.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Soundeon utilizes its registered Creative Smart Contract to create a trustless and transparent music rights management and ticketing environment that addresses the long-standing problems plaguing performing artists and fans alike.
This is a great idea though in the soundeon project because they might seem have a great opportunity to go success within a year.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

If this project will become known it means their is possibility that it will gain a bigger income or profit because it is known and progress by its own capability. The success of the project is the success for everybody who involved in the project.
That is a common thing that a project dream. Every project made for making profits and it need a long time to have a bigger income
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
What are the differences from the first such platform you saw? Can you give specific examples of differences, preferably with examples. Personally, I did not see any particular changes that would affect the choice of this platform as an investment.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Ofcourse this is more updated than the previous platform that people known. The music platform is nice and I am sure this will bring a positive output and positive contributions to crypto community market. Many are interested and keep on searching the positive feedbacks of the project. Advantages that migh be available to all participants.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

That is a common thing that a project dream. Every project made for making profits and it need a long time to have a bigger income

Yes, every project needs more time to make it more successful. That is why it is very important that it have a good foundation starting from the creation and to the team who will work on the project, with that I am sure that it will be successful at the right time.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.
Agree, Soudeon project is much more nice than the previous music platform that launch in the crypto community market. This might be not the first but the project assures the more efficient and effective  music project in blockchain technology. The good news are constantly updated as the investors and supporters of the project increases.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Well your right, this is a common dream to all projects maker and investorsin ccrypto community. They all doing bussiness all the time. Few projects that has the heart to serve as benefits of the people. This project is very close to all individuals because of the extraordinary concept that brings the people attracted to it. Young and old individuals are fun of listening music and singing songs all together. So this project has the potential to be appreciated by many and success in the future.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

it doesnt matter if its the best or not, all it needs is a few unique aspects. Instagram, snapchat and facebook all have stories, pictures, chats, live streaming, ... but none of them is better or worse than the other because all of them have some unique features. The same goes for cars, games, shoes, ... everything. If soundeon can bring out a good working product, they'll be better than 95% of the current cryptospace

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Yeah this is not the first music platform but it has the potential to be best because they know how to make music accessible to this artist & That's why artist will choose soundeon instead of any other music project 
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: