Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

The only way to get the best time for this project is to be more innovative and flexible in creating a new product development. Eventually, they will gain the support and trust from the community who will support them in the world of cryptos.
Being more innovative and flexible is indeed a hard thing for them but its easier to them also if they were working hardly. I wish they could do so.
It will be very attractive if the team and developers will create a good and unique features that they could add the existing project. The features might be in small but helpful. They can do like  for example in downloading the song it will only take a few seconds than others that it takes minutes before the downloads complete. This small features could be transformed in positive and willl help the project more attractive and pleasing.

For sure the team will innovate the project which people might not affect the time-bound in downloading music. Well it take time to generate the changes through understanding and experementing but it is the securoties to protect the project for long.
I think with the blockchains, download can be a little faster than ever because it will find the nearest node in your place, its just like torrent.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

The only way to get the best time for this project is to be more innovative and flexible in creating a new product development. Eventually, they will gain the support and trust from the community who will support them in the world of cryptos.
Being more innovative and flexible is indeed a hard thing for them but its easier to them also if they were working hardly. I wish they could do so.
It will be very attractive if the team and developers will create a good and unique features that they could add the existing project. The features might be in small but helpful. They can do like  for example in downloading the song it will only take a few seconds than others that it takes minutes before the downloads complete. This small features could be transformed in positive and willl help the project more attractive and pleasing.

For sure the team will innovate the project which people might not affect the time-bound in downloading music. Well it take time to generate the changes through understanding and experementing but it is the securoties to protect the project for long.
I think with the blockchains, download can be a little faster than ever because it will find the nearest node in your place, its just like torrent.
It might be great if we have another torrent version that stored in the blockchain though. I will find such a unique meaning on this in just a little time.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.

They might be trusted though since they were having a perfect KYC in their linkedin profile and its good enough to earn more trusts from the investor.

You are absolutely right, because the more information we have about our developers, the more we trust the project, because if the team has presented itself with accurate and truthful information, then they have nothing to hide and they will not be deceived.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.

They might be trusted though since they were having a perfect KYC in their linkedin profile and its good enough to earn more trusts from the investor.

You are absolutely right, because the more information we have about our developers, the more we trust the project, because if the team has presented itself with accurate and truthful information, then they have nothing to hide and they will not be deceived.

I agree because having all the information makes you feel comfortable and less worries. Hope the team will continue to be active in giving information and updates to all supporters and investors.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Yeah. They should be more specific on the additional features that they will add the project. The fast and convenient download services will make the project more attractive and different features from others.Fast and easy are usually the main attraction of each project in the market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 09:57:25 PM by vickycoin05

Actually there is advantages that we are project aware before any further information and ideas in the future. The important about it is that they are well prepared and capable to bring this project to achieve success. There experience will help them to do the job alot more better.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 09:59:02 PM by vickycoin05

I like projects that intend to introduce blockchain technology to the music industry, and SOUNDEON is no exception!
I'm really looking forward to the beta!
And I am a supporter of quality music too and agree with you about any beta program. I hope that the developers will hear our requests and will soon launch something similar for a detailed review.
Yes,  the beta program will more nicer. I am fun of music since I was a child I may not gifted with wonderful voice but I love music its complicated me and give me silent joy and peace of mind. I just hope that devs will able to notice our little request soon.

Then that would be great if the beta program will be launched soon, for sure many will continue to support this project they will be fully understand the importance of this project in the community. From this project they will enhance their knowledge about the importance of music.

Wow that id great to great to hear if the beta program will be launched. It is very useful to the community and very helpful in improving the projecr in the near future it will be build for a better one.
Actually there were some statement discuss about the beta program but so far I dont see any confirmation from the team  and developers. Hopefully this idea will be cater and able to develop because many are suggesting about it. If this will be heard I think many well rejoy.

All of those statement to be discussed is in the process of developmemt yet it undergo a process for long but it assures that the result will fully developed into a best one. The team gives their full effort to have a wonderful project.
I'm just hoping that the developer can be more active in this thread or just see the suggestion and the advice from the people here so they can improve the project by it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Yes, exactly if people have all the information about the team members behind the project then investors will invest in the project without any hesitation. So it's very important thing to the team to provide all the information related to team members in front of investors.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

Yeah. They should be more specific on the additional features that they will add the project. The fast and convenient download services will make the project more attractive and different features from others.Fast and easy are usually the main attraction of each project in the market.
A good remark from your side. If the platform really implements services in which you can use fast downloads, then it will be able to compete with the leading sites of such a musical sphere.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

A good remark from your side. If the platform really implements services in which you can use fast downloads, then it will be able to compete with the leading sites of such a musical sphere.

It means this platform deliberates the goals to seeve individual through intangibe products or services. The capacity to cultivate the needs of every human being in terms of music is really different from one another project. Even they have same purpose but they achieve diffirent category.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

Actually there is advantages that we are project aware before any further information and ideas in the future. The important about it is that they are well prepared and capable to brigh this project to achieve success. The both 4 in 20 minute.

I agree on you, in each project they have their own size of goals that needs to achieve though it might undergo an obstacles but it is a part of achievements. A huge distribution to deliver is the real system of achieving the platform differs from one another.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

I agree because having all the information makes you feel comfortable and less worries. Hope the team will continue to be active in giving information and updates to all supporters and investors.

Gathering information is the best way to get more precise decision towards the goal of the project. The team has been doing their best to make sure that everything is going to be more convenient to the investors and supporters. Hopefully this project will cater the needs of the community that are supporting them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

The open and continues communication and updates with the project activities will help the supporters and investors to feel at peace and no worries.  The good information release for the common benefits for the project and investors.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

The open and continues communication and updates with the project activities will help the supporters and investors to feel at peace and no worries.  The good information release for the common benefits for the project and investors.
Moreover, support is needed for investors now more than ever, as bitcoin and derivatives have a serious decline in activity, both in price and in trade volume, which may have a negative effect on the project too.

Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

it doesnt matter if its the best or not, all it needs is a few unique aspects. Instagram, snapchat and facebook all have stories, pictures, chats, live streaming, ... but none of them is better or worse than the other because all of them have some unique features. The same goes for cars, games, shoes, ... everything. If soundeon can bring out a good working product, they'll be better than 95% of the current cryptospace

The uniqueness of everything has always a comparison but it is not necessary to hold for one thing it needs to adjust and keep involved in creating a new one for the success of soundeon project. For sure this project can bring out the best of everything because they are working for good of everybody.
Well, soundeon might good at planning such strategy but I do not know how they were planning it. I wish they could make more news to this thread.
Might be the plans and strategies are impressive the next thing that need to think is the implementation and how to make all the planning will be possible. The good feedbacks and the increase of supporters each days are proves that some marketing strategy are now effectively doing great. Moreover the next step will be the wide range of implementation that needs to be more established and perfect for the betterment of the project.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team always stay active and continuously providing all the necessary updates related to the project. This kind of activeness helps the investors to get up to date about the project.

vickycoin05

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Oh really!  Good to know that. Atleast the investors and supporters will be more confident and comfortable to transact and do bussiness with the project knowing ut has good and experienced team members and developers. Knowledgeable enough to handle and bring the project to the top.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

people on here are talking a little bit too much about competition. What they dont see is how each project differs a little bit from the other, which means they'll target different types of users.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

people on here are talking a little bit too much about competition. What they dont see is how each project differs a little bit from the other, which means they'll target different types of users.
In any project, the most important component of success is his advertising company. It is known that even not very technologically advanced projects are successful due to the high quality of advertising.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: