Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

people on here are talking a little bit too much about competition. What they dont see is how each project differs a little bit from the other, which means they'll target different types of users.
In any project, the most important component of success is his advertising company. It is known that even not very technologically advanced projects are successful due to the high quality of advertising.

Exactly, through this actions they can acquire more investors and supporters. There are many ways on how to make advertisement and its their choice where they are going to advertise their platform. For sure they will have a great opportunity in the cryptomarket if they are going to establish those strategy.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

people on here are talking a little bit too much about competition. What they dont see is how each project differs a little bit from the other, which means they'll target different types of users.
In any project, the most important component of success is his advertising company. It is known that even not very technologically advanced projects are successful due to the high quality of advertising.

Exactly, through this actions they can acquire more investors and supporters. There are many ways on how to make advertisement and its their choice where they are going to advertise their platform. For sure they will have a great opportunity in the cryptomarket if they are going to establish those strategy.
Yes, the team and developers might targeting other different users but still in convincing someone or attracting they ned to be more established and updated with the high quality of project many wilk be interested and somehow they will invest because they can differentiate this project from others.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.

The only way to get the best time for this project is to be more innovative and flexible in creating a new product development. Eventually, they will gain the support and trust from the community who will support them in the world of cryptos.
They might be trusted though since they were having a perfect KYC in their linkedin profile and its good enough to earn more trusts from the investor.

You are absolutely right, because the more information we have about our developers, the more we trust the project, because if the team has presented itself with accurate and truthful information, then they have nothing to hide and they will not be deceived.

I agree because having all the information makes you feel comfortable and less worries. Hope the team will continue to be active in giving information and updates to all supporters and investors.
The open and continues communication and updates with the project activities will help the supporters and investors to feel at peace and no worries.  The good information release for the common benefits for the project and investors.
Moreover, support is needed for investors now more than ever, as bitcoin and derivatives have a serious decline in activity, both in price and in trade volume, which may have a negative effect on the project too.

Good and active communication in the project is very needed to maintain the trust of the investors and supporters to the project. However both side needs to give their full support  with each other to achieved their main goals.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Oh really!  Good to know that. Atleast the investors and supporters will be more confident and comfortable to transact and do bussiness with the project knowing ut has good and experienced team members and developers. Knowledgeable enough to handle and bring the project to the top.

That is true it means their will be trust to build in this kind of activity. The investors developed trust and add more interest because the team are very capable to create something new or kinda innovation to the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Oh really!  Good to know that. Atleast the investors and supporters will be more confident and comfortable to transact and do bussiness with the project knowing ut has good and experienced team members and developers. Knowledgeable enough to handle and bring the project to the top.

That is true it means their will be trust to build in this kind of activity. The investors developed trust and add more interest because the team are very capable to create something new or kinda innovation to the project.
I do not know but this project seems having a kinda better future than the music platform nowadays like Spotify or JOOX. But let see.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

This is not the first music platform using blockchain technology ... but is expected to be the best from the previous music platform that has been offered by competitors
Well, yeah. This is not the first music platform that uses blockchain technology but, the older platform might have worked in this platform as an employeee.
I think this project is more better than the first music platform using the ultimate blockchain technology though. This is way more interesting if I can see.
Yes, exactly this is not first music platform which is using blockchain technology with music. But Soundeon is far better than as compared to other platforms. That's the reason many people consistently supporting this platform since from the beginning to till now.

The only way to get the best time for this project is to be more innovative and flexible in creating a new product development. Eventually, they will gain the support and trust from the community who will support them in the world of cryptos.
They might be trusted though since they were having a perfect KYC in their linkedin profile and its good enough to earn more trusts from the investor.

You are absolutely right, because the more information we have about our developers, the more we trust the project, because if the team has presented itself with accurate and truthful information, then they have nothing to hide and they will not be deceived.

I agree because having all the information makes you feel comfortable and less worries. Hope the team will continue to be active in giving information and updates to all supporters and investors.
The open and continues communication and updates with the project activities will help the supporters and investors to feel at peace and no worries.  The good information release for the common benefits for the project and investors.
Moreover, support is needed for investors now more than ever, as bitcoin and derivatives have a serious decline in activity, both in price and in trade volume, which may have a negative effect on the project too.

Good and active communication in the project is very needed to maintain the trust of the investors and supporters to the project. However both side needs to give their full support  with each other to achieved their main goals.

Yes it shoud be claim that communication will stick to both investors and team and maybe for everybody who joined this ICO. So that the project will be strong and earn bigger income and for all to be able to create a good contacts and well participated group of ICO.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Soundeon has a lot more potential to grow more in the upcoming days. Blockchain technology and music will make the great revolution in the music industry. And this kind of combination will really help the users to get the best experience.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Soundeon has a lot more potential to grow more in the upcoming days. Blockchain technology and music will make the great revolution in the music industry. And this kind of combination will really help the users to get the best experience.
Well, yes. The music industry can be a revolutionary in the current time because of the blockchain and most of the music platform will follow up.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

The rough format of the following email will be familiar to anyone involved in.............. Read more here: https://medium.com/soundeon/soundeon-layers-the-live-perspective-5c81b076a586
TechComputer

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

The rough format of the following email will be familiar to anyone involved in.............. Read more here: https://medium.com/soundeon/soundeon-layers-the-live-perspective-5c81b076a586
The topic is well-written by the Soundeon team in order to interest the customers and also the potential investors. I wonder how is it work on the platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

Yes it shoud be claim that communication will stick to both investors and team and maybe for everybody who joined this ICO. So that the project will be strong and earn bigger income and for all to be able to create a good contacts and well participated group of ICO.
This is why you should trust the project if you wanted to invest in the project because most of the ICO project having a bad reputation or most of them are scams.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
Glad that you share  this thread your interest in investing but since your not capable enough to invest yiur decision in joining the bounty campaign will be nice, but the project team is not yet announcing if they will launch a bounty campaigns but lets hope for the best. Hoping for campaign so you could join and participate.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

In addition to bounty, you can also help the project free of charge, just talk about it wherever possible, to friends, acquaintances, and also do not forget about your accounts in social networks.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

This is why you should trust the project if you wanted to invest in the project because most of the ICO project having a bad reputation or most of them are scams.
Precisely, the first thing you need to do is make sure that you research and knowledgeable about the project you invested. Specialy you need to give your 100% trust before you in trust the savings that you have. In this way you will be relieved that you choose the best project in the market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

In addition to bounty, you can also help the project free of charge, just talk about it wherever possible, to friends, acquaintances, and also do not forget about your accounts in social networks.
Yes this is the least thing we can do for the project as supporters. We can share and tell our friends about the project  and the good reviews and feedbacks can increase the number of project investors. This will also a good way to spread good news about the project and trust ratings may also be posible.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

The team members are working to make the transactions easy & with less fees.Though its need time to be in the top,the processing is going on the coin & this way very soon selling those coin they will be on top.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
Is this the only thing that is noteworthy for this project? What other advantages would you give to the prospective investors? I think your proposal is not enough.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: