Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
cryptocooker

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Hello Soundeon! I'd to say that I am interested in your project. And want to express my support for your project team and participate in your bonus campaign now. Does your project have any plans to list on the exchanges recently?
Hello cryptocooker! Thank you for your interest. We have signed partnership with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for Soundeon token holders. After the ICO Soundeon’s token (SOUNDEON) will be available for conversion to and from any other token on the Bancor Network.
Amazing, thank you for the information! And if I am a music fan, how can I use your platform?
On our platform you will find a lot of opportunities for yourself. You can participate in music token sales to support your favourite artist and become a co-owner of copyright and other intellectual property rights or buy existing royalty streams.
And if I join the Music Token Sale, will I recieve any payments in the future? Or artists will give me something for my participation?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Hello Soundeon! I'd to say that I am interested in your project. And want to express my support for your project team and participate in your bonus campaign now. Does your project have any plans to list on the exchanges recently?
Hello cryptocooker! Thank you for your interest. We have signed partnership with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for Soundeon token holders. After the ICO Soundeon’s token (SOUNDEON) will be available for conversion to and from any other token on the Bancor Network.
Amazing, thank you for the information! And if I am a music fan, how can I use your platform?
On our platform you will find a lot of opportunities for yourself. You can participate in music token sales to support your favourite artist and become a co-owner of copyright and other intellectual property rights or buy existing royalty streams.
And if I join the Music Token Sale, will I recieve any payments in the future? Or artists will give me something for my participation?
For sure, you will receive returns on future royalties and other revenue streams (music streaming services, concerts, other public performances and etc.)
cryptocooker

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

For sure, you will receive returns on future royalties and other revenue streams (music streaming services, concerts, other public performances and etc.)
It's just grandiose! Can you please tell me how will Token be used on the platform?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

It's just grandiose! Can you please tell me how will Token be used on the platform?
Simply, the Soundeon Token is payment mechanism for services to be rendered on the Soundeon platform. Operational services provided by Soundeon will incur some transactional fees playable in Soundeon Tokens. Fees may be incurred by content providers (i.e. intellectual property owners or service providers) and well as the content consumers (i.e. listeners, ticket buyers), depending on the platform layer.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Hello,
where is possible to have some more info about the end of the pre-sale and how much has been collected until now?

Thank you!

Hello asdlolciterquit! All information about our Token sale you can find here https://soundeon.com/token-sale/. Also you can join our telegram group to follow the news https://t.me/soundeon.

Token Sale (Round A)
30 August – 30 October
Minimum $70
Bonus
10% from $70
20% from $1,000
30% from $10,000

List of accepted currencies:
ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

thank you for this reply...so, i guess there will be an other round of token's sale.

I guess also that is not possible to know how much has been raised until now, correct?

We will announce the numbers later. You can also join any of our group to follow the latest news.

i will surely join the telegram channel!
Do you prefer to wait the end of the ico before announce the numbers?

An other question: is there will be a a round B? When will it ends?

Thank you!
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Hello,
where is possible to have some more info about the end of the pre-sale and how much has been collected until now?

Thank you!

Hello asdlolciterquit! All information about our Token sale you can find here https://soundeon.com/token-sale/. Also you can join our telegram group to follow the news https://t.me/soundeon.

Token Sale (Round A)
30 August – 30 October
Minimum $70
Bonus
10% from $70
20% from $1,000
30% from $10,000

List of accepted currencies:
ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

thank you for this reply...so, i guess there will be an other round of token's sale.

I guess also that is not possible to know how much has been raised until now, correct?

We will announce the numbers later. You can also join any of our group to follow the latest news.

i will surely join the telegram channel!
Do you prefer to wait the end of the ico before announce the numbers?

An other question: is there will be a a round B? When will it ends?

Thank you!
Hello asdlolciterquit!
If we announce the numbers before the end of ICO, we will post this info in all our social networks. After the ICO we will launch the Music Token Sale, Soundeon Monitor and Exchange on the platform first and Round B dates will be announced additionally.
cryptocooker

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

And can I pull tokens on my wallet which I got on the platform? I mean 10,000 Tokens.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

And can I pull tokens on my wallet which I got on the platform? I mean 10,000 Tokens.
Hello Cryptocooker! No, you can use Tokens only for voting the musicians here https://platform.soundeon.com/  Smiley
cryptocooker

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

And if I spent all Tokens, can I get some more? Or are they given only once?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

We launched the contest as a proof of the concept and Tokens are awarded to you only once. But you can send Tokens to different musicians, it is not necessary to send Tokens to only one artist.
cryptocooker

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

We launched the contest as a proof of the concept and Tokens are awarded to you only once. But you can send Tokens to different musicians, it is not necessary to send Tokens to only one artist.
And do you plan to invite any well known music star on the platform?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Sure, we have a number of established regional artists with huge fan followings adopting our platform from its Beta, including Ilya Lagutenko, who will sell his song royalties by holding his very own Music Token Sale campaign.
cryptocooker

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Sure, we have a number of established regional artists with huge fan followings adopting our platform from its Beta, including Ilya Lagutenko, who will sell his song royalties by holding his very own Music Token Sale campaign.
I think your project is really great, but anyway, how is it diferent from other blockchain music projects?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

I think your project is really great, but anyway, how is it diferent from other blockchain music projects?
Existing and upcoming competitor projects all tend to focus on fragmented solutions to a systemic problem. At Soundeon we believe in the power of holistic ecosystems and structured, layered approach to eradicate malpractices plaguing the music industry. From song funding, registration and distribution, to an existing IP marketplace with price discovery, to a ticketing platform that not only controls the primary market, but utilizes the latest smart contract code to manage the ticket resales. Moreover, Soundeon is the first platform to unleash the potential for deep analytics by integrating the historically segregated recorded rights management and live event ticketing industries. Lastly, the use-case for our proprietary, patent-pending Creative Smart Contract™ extends to all types of intellectual property.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

we live in a world with a new artist can simply become rich and famous uploading a video of his/her performace on youtube.

Can someone tell me why we need soundeon?

Thank you!
Bigfish_crypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

Hello Soundeon! Can you tell me, what is it Creative Smart Contract?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

we live in a world with a new artist can simply become rich and famous uploading a video of his/her performace on youtube.

Can someone tell me why we need soundeon?

Thank you!
Hello asdlolciterquit! Soundeon covers all aspects of the music industry. As a musician you can launch Token Sales and finance personal projects (record a new album or track, shoot a music video, etc.) through the support of the Soundeon community. Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts or organize your own concert and tocket sales. As a music fan you can participate in music token sales and become a co-owner of copyright and get payments in the future. Or collect all of you world wide royalties within a single application environment with insight analytics.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Hello Bigfish_crypto! Creative Smart Contract™ environment provides innovative systems and methods for intellectual property ownership rights management, funding and ticketing on the blockchain and peer-to-peer. Artists have full control of their creative output from the very inception to the copyright, distribution, royalty collection and distribution of the intellectual property works as well as event ticketing. Embedded automation reduces transaction frictions and operational costs for intellectual property management.
Bigfish_crypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Hello Bigfish_crypto! Creative Smart Contract™ environment provides innovative systems and methods for intellectual property ownership rights management, funding and ticketing on the blockchain and peer-to-peer. Artists have full control of their creative output from the very inception to the copyright, distribution, royalty collection and distribution of the intellectual property works as well as event ticketing. Embedded automation reduces transaction frictions and operational costs for intellectual property management.
Thank you for the answer. And do you plan to do partnership with record labels because self-releasing artist market is only few % if we are talking about global market sales? As I know labels ask to give them over 50% share of all revenues. Will you also pay them so much?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Thank you for the answer. And do you plan to do partnership with record labels because self-releasing artist market is only few % if we are talking about global market sales? As I know labels ask to give them over 50% share of all revenues. Will you also pay them so much?
We have already established a number of partnerships, including with Fondamenta Music, an independent Paris-based label focused on hi-fi, we will be announcing more of such partnerships in the future.  Soundeon is not only focused on self-releasing artists but also independent and fully independent artist market, this accounts for a substantially larger part of recorded music market (over 25%). Our financial model allows for up to 98% of revenues to go to artists through our collaboration with leading independent musician bodies.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: