Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31913 times)
Bigfish_crypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

Hello Soundeon! Can you tell me, what is it Creative Smart Contract?
Hello Bigfish_crypto! Creative Smart Contract™ environment provides innovative systems and methods for intellectual property ownership rights management, funding and ticketing on the blockchain and peer-to-peer. Artists have full control of their creative output from the very inception to the copyright, distribution, royalty collection and distribution of the intellectual property works as well as event ticketing. Embedded automation reduces transaction frictions and operational costs for intellectual property management.
Thank you for the answer. And do you plan to do partnership with record labels because self-releasing artist market is only few % if we are talking about global market sales? As I know labels ask to give them over 50% share of all revenues. Will you also pay them so much?
We have already established a number of partnerships, including with Fondamenta Music, an independent Paris-based label focused on hi-fi, we will be announcing more of such partnerships in the future.  Soundeon is not only focused on self-releasing artists but also independent and fully independent artist market, this accounts for a substantially larger part of recorded music market (over 25%). Our financial model allows for up to 98% of revenues to go to artists through our collaboration with leading independent musician bodies.
I think your project is the great opportunity for musucians around the world. By the way, do you plan to enter all countries or selected ones?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Hello Bigfish_crypto! Creative Smart Contract™ environment provides innovative systems and methods for intellectual property ownership rights management, funding and ticketing on the blockchain and peer-to-peer. Artists have full control of their creative output from the very inception to the copyright, distribution, royalty collection and distribution of the intellectual property works as well as event ticketing. Embedded automation reduces transaction frictions and operational costs for intellectual property management.
Thank you for the answer. And do you plan to do partnership with record labels because self-releasing artist market is only few % if we are talking about global market sales? As I know labels ask to give them over 50% share of all revenues. Will you also pay them so much?
We have already established a number of partnerships, including with Fondamenta Music, an independent Paris-based label focused on hi-fi, we will be announcing more of such partnerships in the future.  Soundeon is not only focused on self-releasing artists but also independent and fully independent artist market, this accounts for a substantially larger part of recorded music market (over 25%). Our financial model allows for up to 98% of revenues to go to artists through our collaboration with leading independent musician bodies.
I think your project is the great opportunity for musucians around the world. By the way, do you plan to enter all countries or selected ones?
Soundeon is the international platform and we are open for musicians from all countries. And, of course, we will enter all markets step by step.
Bigfish_crypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Soundeon is the international platform and we are open for musicians from all countries. And, of course, we will enter all markets step by step.
Your ICO model is chosen very successfully, I think it will give its results. I am very happy to be part of your community!
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Your ICO model is chosen very successfully, I think it will give its results. I am very happy to be part of your community!
Thank you for your support! We do our best and sure will be number one platform for musicians!
little_mouse

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Soundeon team is cool and there are a lot of professional people. I suppose they will achieve all project goals and will ehnance their current product gradually!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

we live in a world with a new artist can simply become rich and famous uploading a video of his/her performace on youtube.

Can someone tell me why we need soundeon?

Thank you!
Hello asdlolciterquit! Soundeon covers all aspects of the music industry. As a musician you can launch Token Sales and finance personal projects (record a new album or track, shoot a music video, etc.) through the support of the Soundeon community. Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts or organize your own concert and tocket sales. As a music fan you can participate in music token sales and become a co-owner of copyright and get payments in the future. Or collect all of you world wide royalties within a single application environment with insight analytics.

well, that's really great.

I have a question about the copyright. How this function works? i mean, i may have payments in the future only for my music sold on soundeon's platform.

But if i sell my music in other way?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Soundeon team is cool and there are a lot of professional people. I suppose they will achieve all project goals and will ehnance their current product gradually!

Hello little_mouse! Thank you for your support! Please join our Beta and get 10,000 free Tokens for voting the musicians https://platform.soundeon.com/.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

we live in a world with a new artist can simply become rich and famous uploading a video of his/her performace on youtube.

Can someone tell me why we need soundeon?

Thank you!
Hello asdlolciterquit! Soundeon covers all aspects of the music industry. As a musician you can launch Token Sales and finance personal projects (record a new album or track, shoot a music video, etc.) through the support of the Soundeon community. Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts or organize your own concert and tocket sales. As a music fan you can participate in music token sales and become a co-owner of copyright and get payments in the future. Or collect all of you world wide royalties within a single application environment with insight analytics.

well, that's really great.

I have a question about the copyright. How this function works? i mean, i may have payments in the future only for my music sold on soundeon's platform.

But if i sell my music in other way?
Hello asdlolciterquit! The possibilities on the platform are very wide. You can sell existing music royalties on the platform and collect worldwide royalties through a single, free, and easy-to-use digital interface with an integrated smart contract. You can also organize your concert and sell tickets through our platform. All your royalties and full statistics are convenient to see in your dashboard.
little_mouse

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

Hello little_mouse! Thank you for your support! Please join our Beta and get 10,000 free Tokens for voting the musicians https://platform.soundeon.com/.
Thank  you, be sure to sign up. If Soundeon will attract famouse and promising artists, they will be able to attract more users and increase an overall traction!
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Thank  you, be sure to sign up. If Soundeon will attract famouse and promising artists, they will be able to attract more users and increase an overall traction!
Little_mouse, we have a number of established regional artists with huge fan followings adopting our platform from its Beta, including Ilya Lagutenko, who will sell his song royalties by holding his very own Music Token Sale campaign. Also, due to our signed partnerships, we have already about 2 000 artists in our base who is ready to join the platform and Music Token Sale. They Like the idea to start using fair system and get fair royalties.
little_mouse

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Little_mouse, we have a number of established regional artists with huge fan followings adopting our platform from its Beta, including Ilya Lagutenko, who will sell his song royalties by holding his very own Music Token Sale campaign. Also, due to our signed partnerships, we have already about 2 000 artists in our base who is ready to join the platform and Music Token Sale. They Like the idea to start using fair system and get fair royalties.
Great job! Your platform is waiting success, it is obvious. And in what genre do these artists work?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Great job! Your platform is waiting success, it is obvious. And in what genre do these artists work?
Thank you very much! Artists of any genre, from any country can use our platform. The main thing is to love your music and the desire to create.
little_mouse

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Thank you very much! Artists of any genre, from any country can use our platform. The main thing is to love your music and the desire to create.
Sure! One of the most attractive features of the project is that you can earn very well on this self-realization if you are a smart investor.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Sure! One of the most attractive features of the project is that you can earn very well on this self-realization if you are a smart investor.
Thank you! You can participate in music token sales and become a co-owner of copyright or collect all of you "worldwide" royalties within a single application environment with insight analytics.
little_mouse

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

Thank you! You can participate in music token sales and become a co-owner of copyright or collect all of you "worldwide" royalties within a single application environment with insight analytics.
Even one artist can create something popular and commercially profitable. Or even one work can become very popular and make its creators famous.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Even one artist can create something popular and commercially profitable. Or even one work can become very popular and make its creators famous.
You are absolutely right. Please read article about us: https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/soundeon-music-industry/
Crypto_orange

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Hello Team! How are you doing? At the moment all information on the project seems to me positive, I consider it very promising and I expect a good profit from its implementation.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Hello Team! How are you doing? At the moment all information on the project seems to me positive, I consider it very promising and I expect a good profit from its implementation.
Hello Crypto_orange! Thank you very much for your support. You can read our Financial Overview of the Soundeon Token to get more information https://soundeon.com/Peer-Token-Analysis.pdf
Crypto_orange

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Hello Crypto_orange! Thank you very much for your support. You can read our Financial Overview of the Soundeon Token to get more information https://soundeon.com/Peer-Token-Analysis.pdf

Great job, you did a comparative analysis of the tokens' growth in the music industry. But I am sure that your token will grow much faster. Glad to be part of your community.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Great job, you did a comparative analysis of the tokens' growth in the music industry. But I am sure that your token will grow much faster. Glad to be part of your community.
Sure! It will be useful for each of us to read it. There is a snapshot of recent music industry ICOs (peer group) token price in first 100 days. The dashed trendline approaches 300% return on investment (ROI) from the ICO offered price. Moreover, token price volatility is uncorrelated to traditional capital markets and hence provides even greater portfolio diversification benefits. https://soundeon.com/Peer-Token-Analysis.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: