Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Eve Tree Sap

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.01 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

What's high volume specifically? Like the buyers of the tokens or some else generally which is privately decided by you guys or something?

If it's like bitstamp then they're probably going to reduce the fees as the volume increases based on fixed threshold of BTC or USD volume

Would they do it retroactively fees is refunded or it like on future fees after say X$ the fees for future transactions is going to be less 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idle Apple

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

What's high volume specifically? Like the buyers of the tokens or some else generally which is privately decided by you guys or something?

If it's like bitstamp then they're probably going to reduce the fees as the volume increases based on fixed threshold of BTC or USD volume

Would they do it retroactively fees is refunded or it like on future fees after say X$ the fees for future transactions is going to be less 

Doubt they'll retroactively refund fees they have already charged us. I bet they'll just charge less after a certain amount is traded
Marinator3000

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Doubt they'll retroactively refund fees they have already charged us. I bet they'll just charge less after a certain amount is traded

I'm more curious to know the actual thresholds than anything for the fee structure to be fair
C6H12O6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I'm more curious to know the actual thresholds than anything for the fee structure to be fair

I doubt they'll set it too high as they probably want to attract new people and high fees will make people just choose a different exchange
CaSiO3

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

I doubt they'll set it too high as they probably want to attract new people and high fees will make people just choose a different exchange

Also the exchange is new, most of the newer exchanges dont even have a 1 BTC volume per day then how will individuals have it?
Trifecta Aegis

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Also the exchange is new, most of the newer exchanges dont even have a 1 BTC volume per day then how will individuals have it?

Another question in the same chain of questions, would you also give the same kind of low fees for early bird users and initial few users of the exchange?
Amisagor

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success , great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good job team, keep it up...
Nuffling

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Another question in the same chain of questions, would you also give the same kind of low fees for early bird users and initial few users of the exchange?

That would be an interesting bonus of permanently giving the early few users of the platform a discount on the fees to get some people to jump ship
Crypto Raihan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

How much discount will provide for high volume users?
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:41:26 PM by telluria

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

How much discount will provide for high volume users?

Before the launch of the platform, we will report all the information on our official channels
telluria

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

I just see TELLURIA in front page & it's look like a promising project. You guys are different because your project is made for trading platform. I hope your project will conquer. Can I join in your bounty campaign??  Newbie accepted in your bounty campaign???

Thank you very much for your kind words! We did our best to develop the platform and we are happy to read your appreciation. Sure, you are welcome to join our bounty campaign. All the terms you can find on the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
telluria

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

As I can see there is a promotional 20% bonus to join the project.but what about the bounty program,os their any bonus for the bounty hunters who joined early in the project?

Here is the link to the conditions of our bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
telluria

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success , great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good job team, keep it up...

Thank you so much! It´s great that you appreciate our work
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?

For all holder of TELA tokens will be provided a trading fee discount
Wow that's great. How many month we have to hold to get trading fee discount??
telluria

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?

For all holder of TELA tokens will be provided a trading fee discount
Wow that's great. How many month we have to hold to get trading fee discount??

If you hold 5000 TELA for one month, you will receive a 100% discount for trading fee
telluria

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:42:29 PM by telluria

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

That would be an interesting bonus of permanently giving the early few users of the platform a discount on the fees to get some people to jump ship

We will consider your suggestions and wishes and before the launch of the platform we will publish the terms of discounts
Ohan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

Who are your competitors?
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:12:12 AM

Their competitors would probably the established exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, or even Kucoin. I can imagine it may be tough when Telluria first comes out because it's new and not much know about it yet so trading volume may be low. But eventually, once people start using this exchange they may realize how much better it is. I am confident that the Telluria team will do a good job and manage this well.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Nawield

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

And why are you better than your competitors?
Keralen

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

Will you have mobile applications?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: