Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

I have interesting at Telluria project, do you have any bounty program campaign or airdrop at the current time?

We are glad to hear about your interest. We have a bounty campain, which you can find here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
This bounty campaign will end on July 02, 2018

You can also find a brief overview about all important informations on https://telluria.at/
I just participated into bounty programme. It's really very amazing and the reward of bounty is also very good. You can also join signature bounty with jr.member accounts.so if possible then i suggest all members to participate in this bounty.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Im trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start up??? What problem is solved by the solution offered?
thx

Telluria has far-reaching plans. After the ICO sale, we plan to obtain a PSP license in Asia, as well as E-money license in Europe.
50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup. The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations. The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project.
Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.
Also a high level of user security is a true priority for the Telluria team. We use tried and true cryptography mechanisms, which together with a continuous audit and the utilization of the best cloud market solutions have allowed us to build a reliable security system and minimize thepossibility of stolen funds.
Telluria Mission – to allow any individual from any part of the world to securely purchase and sale cryptoassets in just a few clicks.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Can I purchase from exchange?

Our exchange will be launched in June. Now you can buy our token TELA during the ICO with a discount. We provide special bonus system for our token holders: 100% discount (no commissions for holders of more than 5000 tokens) in the first month of trading and 50% during the first year.

This is a great news, Launching is near where we can buy token TELA with a discount. This shows that the project is successful and the team is very active and hands on to their job which is so good.  Hope the team will maintain their activeness in answering questiins and being informative to their latest updates.

Thank you for these kind words, we will keep the bar high.
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

How can I ensure all of your advisirs are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I think that this project will be positive response to people,It is focusing more on trading on lower commissions. They are working very well by planning. The way they work, it will be very popular in the future.
Telluria is aiming high on the quality and reputation that is bringing more positive sign for the project and there was more supporters who are actively spreading about Telluria to various social platforms.

Thank you! We are glad that you like the project, we always give our best.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Our exchange will be launched in June. Now you can buy our token TELA during the ICO with a discount. We provide special bonus system for our token holders: 100% discount (no commissions for holders of more than 5000 tokens) in the first month of trading and 50% during the first year.
what are the advantages of holding TELA aside from having no commissions? I am also wondering if your token can be traded to other exchanges or will it only be available in your exchange.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users and you can also sell it to made profit.
First of all it will be traded at Telluria and later it will appear on others exchange platforms.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Wow that sound really great best is to get onboard right now so already you have over 5000 token ready to be listed on the exchange thats amazing

Thanks for the support! We are glad that you like our project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.
It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

They need to aim more on advertising to grab the new investors and the referral program helps better which is available, we can invite new users and earn 20% from the commissions of their transactions.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?

Very good questions sir but if you are new here on this thread, I would suggest to joined the telegram chat of this project. You can also try to visit their website and read their whitepaper and study their roadmaps. But the most effective way to give an accurate answers to your questions is by contacting the developer team of Telluria and from then you can gained more knowledge about the platform that will help your investments.

I try to find more info about this project right now. I hope the Telluria team will help me.
That is really essential to know about the project completely and for that Telluria have taken all the good steps at the initial level and even successfully published their white papers and roadmap, you can have a look and understand.

We appreciate the positive feedback. Many Thanks!
Here is the link to our Whitepaper https://telluria.at/images/telluria-wp-en.pdf
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

I’ve got a question, how long will u hold an ICO?
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

You will list your token on other exchanges or will be exclusive on TELLURIA exchange ? If the answer is yes, in which exchanges you are planning to list your token.

We plan to place the TELA token first at our trading platform, then later on others.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

Well, you started with this Ann Thread on 24. April and I really doubt that you can reach your hardcap without doing a bounty campaign here. This is the best marketing method if you want to gain more potential investors.

We have a bounty campaign. You can read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064

Yeah I visited the bounty thread now; it is quite good but I do not understand why you don't make your bounty campaigan in your Ann Thread visible? How can people know about your bounty campaign when they visit your Ann Thread and do not ask about bounty campaign ?

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it on to our management.
Perigas

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.
It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

They need to aim more on advertising to grab the new investors and the referral program helps better which is available, we can invite new users and earn 20% from the commissions of their transactions.

They start the platform before the end of the ICO. This will be the best advertisement. Investors will be bolder to invest when they see a working product
rob58

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

They start the platform before the end of the ICO. This will be the best advertisement. Investors will be bolder to invest when they see a working product

So exchange will launch before the end of ICO?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io
if yes? please give me link to there I am very curious

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.

I am trying to find the softcap and hardcap but I can't see any, if by any chance there is some info can you please give me the link?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.
Thats really interesting seems like everything is strategically handle this can actually make investors have more trust in the project i think is a nice step taken

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

How to check that these figures of collecting not just "are drawn" by you, and are really truthful? Also there are questions and on the domain which has very unusual and non-standard hosting of .at
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

I’m really stoked by seeing the activeness of the team on the forum, its a great sign and I hope the team continuous to do so. It will really help make a better impression on investors.
It is all the goal Telluria set and their active teams is highly focussing on the every steps for the tasks assigned to easily achieve success in every small area and ultimately achieve success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

Well, you started with this Ann Thread on 24. April and I really doubt that you can reach your hardcap without doing a bounty campaign here. This is the best marketing method if you want to gain more potential investors.

We have a bounty campaign. You can read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064

Yeah I visited the bounty thread now; it is quite good but I do not understand why you don't make your bounty campaigan in your Ann Thread visible? How can people know about your bounty campaign when they visit your Ann Thread and do not ask about bounty campaign ?

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it on to our management.
More bounty opportunities now helps all the investors to be a part of their active supporting for Telluria and gain rewards as promised by attentively understanding all the instructions and keep supporting.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: