Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner  (Read 16287 times)
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Same. Fully hashing, no rewards reporting.

Also this miner runs damn cold in comparison to every other machine they have ever made.

Still they put jet engine fans on the thing. Completely unnecessary, could be a lot quieter.

Thats probably because this thing isnt meant to run as hot as an L3 or S9. An L3 has to run cooler than an S9. This has to run even cooler than an L3. They wont put strong fans for no reason. S9 fans are stronger than an L3.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

I have 2 that are showing as hashing on port 6666 on ant pool. Other ports are dead. Hashing is confirmed on Antpool dashboard. No earnings yet though

How did you order 2 from batch 1?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

Only in China...  Grin

Don't know what algo is the B3 use for.

Will post more when/if I have new information.

mines btm

sales start tomorrow 11am china site, 17000rmb 

total 2500 machines each customer limited to 1

Only china....
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Has anyone received their B3 yet?  I am interested to know what the actual specs are.  Is it getting a better hash rate than listed, and can you adjust the frequency?  How much ROI are you making with these puppies?  I had one in my shopping cart yesterday ready to buy and my time ran out to send the payment and I went back to re-add the miner to my shopping cart and they were sold out.   It is funny how the description page for the Antminer B3 does not even say what algorithm or coin it mines.  I was looking everywhere trying to find it, until I finally just googled it.

Algo is: Tensority
sattychrome

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

Mining for 6 hours and "unpaid" is 95 BTM on uupool... We'll see if we get paid out. Looks like 380ish BTM/day right now

uupool shows dead for "stratum+tcp://btm.uupool.cn:9221". Is it working for you? Antpool still shows no earnings? anyone else? any other pool?
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

My B3 got shipped today. The tracking number shows "Scheduling per shipper request. Contact shipper if questions." After digging around, found that the message means the shipper placed a hold on my shipment. I have never seen this message before and I always used Fedex when dealing with Bitmain. Things just keep getting worse with the release of this B3. I will wait a few days and see what happens.

nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

Mining for 6 hours and "unpaid" is 95 BTM on uupool... We'll see if we get paid out. Looks like 380ish BTM/day right now

uupool shows dead for "stratum+tcp://btm.uupool.cn:9221". Is it working for you? Antpool still shows no earnings? anyone else? any other pool?

dead for me too - i think it is being blocked from USA

Actually just started "working" we will see if i actually get earnings. discarded shoe re really high! 35 accepted 100 discarded..
sattychrome

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

dead for me too - i think it is being blocked from USA

Actually just started "working" we will see if i actually get earnings. discarded shoe re really high! 35 accepted 100 discarded..

uupool working? or antpool?
RobbMines

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

Has anyone received their B3 yet?  I am interested to know what the actual specs are.  Is it getting a better hash rate than listed, and can you adjust the frequency?  How much ROI are you making with these puppies?  I had one in my shopping cart yesterday ready to buy and my time ran out to send the payment and I went back to re-add the miner to my shopping cart and they were sold out.   It is funny how the description page for the Antminer B3 does not even say what algorithm or coin it mines.  I was looking everywhere trying to find it, until I finally just googled it.

It is getting advertised hashrate, frequency is not adjustable in GUI. I checked the firmware and it appears that this is an FPGA and twelve Bitmain BM1680 (SC1) Tensor processors.
Swayzeee

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

Just my two cents  Cool. Because the net diff is so low on the main net (Bytom) Antpool mysteriously shuts down the front end on the web so you can't see blocks or rewards.
If you dig around a bit you could see blocks getting smashed on a rate of 2-3 per minute on average last night. There weren't that many miners online. I did manage to mine for antpool with 5 b3's for about 3 hours before I realized what they were doing. The problem was there is limited pools to mine on network! Soooooooo I switched over to a chinese pool 3rd party (NOT ANTPOOL) and very happy with results in 12 hours. I mined 960ish Bytom using 5 b3's averaging around 4.1 Kilo-hash. Thats 192 BYTOM in 12 hours PER MACHINE. No wonder you can't find info on where or how to mine. These guys are hoarding the early rewards while the network difficulty is low. Blocks getting smashed through until the algo and diff catch up. Same shit different day with main net launches. Anyways I'm fairly confident that anyone buying one of these will see ROI so don't worry. You might not churn out 400 bytom a day but you can make probably make good money the first 1-2 weeks. Remember even if you spend $2,500 on a machine and average $20 a day. That's pretty damn good. If your looking to get rich quick or try some other methods you got to be either A lucky or B know someone. If either of those don't work for you and you still want the get rich scheme I suggest you speculate and trade coins.

Cool 8
Benutzer2

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

Just my two cents  Cool. Because the net diff is so low on the main net (Bytom) Antpool mysteriously shuts down the front end on the web so you can't see blocks or rewards.
If you dig around a bit you could see blocks getting smashed on a rate of 2-3 per minute on average last night. There weren't that many miners online. I did manage to mine for antpool with 5 b3's for about 3 hours before I realized what they were doing. The problem was there is limited pools to mine on network! Soooooooo I switched over to a chinese pool 3rd party (NOT ANTPOOL) and very happy with results in 12 hours. I mined 960ish Bytom using 5 b3's averaging around 4.1 Kilo-hash. Thats 192 BYTOM in 12 hours PER MACHINE. No wonder you can't find info on where or how to mine. These guys are hoarding the early rewards while the network difficulty is low. Blocks getting smashed through until the algo and diff catch up. Same shit different day with main net launches. Anyways I'm fairly confident that anyone buying one of these will see ROI so don't worry. You might not churn out 400 bytom a day but you can make probably make good money the first 1-2 weeks. Remember even if you spend $2,500 on a machine and average $20 a day. That's pretty damn good. If your looking to get rich quick or try some other methods you got to be either A lucky or B know someone. If either of those don't work for you and you still want the get rich scheme I suggest you speculate and trade coins.

Cool 8

Did you receive payout.. and when?
Swayzeee

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

kgeorgiev ----Hey I can't send private messages anymore cause my membership level is too low on this $ite. WOW...Anyways your problem with your b3 from what i looked at is your hashing too low. 369 h/s is wayyy to low for the machine you purchased...A b3 Sits comfortable at 700 h/s and spins up to 800-900 easily...So if your not averaging atleast 700 h/s something is wrong. Check your power plugs , what power supply are you using, check your internet, reset the machine somethings up. Anyways that why you only got 120 bytom your machine is working about 50% efficient. You technically started mining a few hours before me.  Lips sealed

as for the other guy above me No i haven't been paid out but pool only pays out at a certain time per day and it hasn't even been 24 hours so I'm not really sweating it. Also the pool is known to not be scam pool and dcr rewards worked fine before. If you find the front end (web page down its probably them getting ddos) Big farms like bit main don't like this stuff. as long as your miner is hashing and you can check your shares submitted in web GUI you should be hashing and mining no matter if you can connect to website or not.

I'll see after 24 hours If i can request a payout if they don't occur at the scheduled times. Wouldn't worry about the little man scamming you right this second they are already getting paid 4% (that is the juice) . WOW.
henrylitee

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

also i recived from bitmain. this is new scam way  Grin Grin Grin
It seems that my BCH will be returned at the rate at that time after my BCH is caught for two months. If the price is rising, bitmain can profit violently. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dear A,

Thank you very much for your support towards Bitmain and our products.

This email is to inform you that we will provide compensation for the orders of our B3 miners that were purchased earlier at a higher price than the present batch.

Relevant orders:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for our B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 on our website (https://shop.bitmain.com/)

Compensation method:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for the B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 will be refunded the equivalent amount of USD578 in BCH (Bitcoin cash),
The exchange rate will be the real time exchange rate when the refund is credited into your account in around 1-2 months after the refund request is received by us.

Application Procedure:

Please reply this ticket with subject”B3 order XXXXXX refund”, and the information below:

1. B3 order ID: XXXXXXX
2. BCH wallet address (Please confirm that the provided BCH address is correct and valid, otherwise Bitmain will not be responsible for the crediting of the refund to the wrong wallet address provided.)

We will check and confirm the information that you have provided and the refund will be credited into the stated BCH account in around 1-2 months upon receipt of the refund request.

Please do feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Bitmain Team
Always order products directly from our website: www.bitmain.com
"Solved" means we replied - we still work on your issue until it is resolved.

once you have provided to Bitmain you BCH account, they reply with anything?
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

also i recived from bitmain. this is new scam way  Grin Grin Grin
It seems that my BCH will be returned at the rate at that time after my BCH is caught for two months. If the price is rising, bitmain can profit violently. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dear A,

Thank you very much for your support towards Bitmain and our products.

This email is to inform you that we will provide compensation for the orders of our B3 miners that were purchased earlier at a higher price than the present batch.

Relevant orders:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for our B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 on our website (https://shop.bitmain.com/)

Compensation method:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for the B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 will be refunded the equivalent amount of USD578 in BCH (Bitcoin cash),
The exchange rate will be the real time exchange rate when the refund is credited into your account in around 1-2 months after the refund request is received by us.

Application Procedure:

Please reply this ticket with subject”B3 order XXXXXX refund”, and the information below:

1. B3 order ID: XXXXXXX
2. BCH wallet address (Please confirm that the provided BCH address is correct and valid, otherwise Bitmain will not be responsible for the crediting of the refund to the wrong wallet address provided.)

We will check and confirm the information that you have provided and the refund will be credited into the stated BCH account in around 1-2 months upon receipt of the refund request.

Please do feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Bitmain Team
Always order products directly from our website: www.bitmain.com
"Solved" means we replied - we still work on your issue until it is resolved.

once you have provided to Bitmain you BCH account, they reply with anything?

They haven't replied yet.
Salesguy99

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

Please let us know when you receive a payout from UUPool.  Right now, I am mining on this pool because, even though my miners were showing up as workers on Antpool, I was not receiving any awards, according to the Dashboard.  I gave it a few hours and still nothing.  UUPool looks to be working, but like the others on this post, I have yet to get paid.  I am hoping that they pay out at at certain time or amount, but I can't read Chinese.  LOL

Bitmain really screwed up with Antpool on this one!  Right now, I just feel lucky that I was able to uncover that UUPool could be used for BTM.  Of course, that took me a long time to find.  I believe that this pool is legit, but you can never be too sure in this "world".
kgeorgiev
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

Please let us know when you receive a payout from UUPool.  Right now, I am mining on this pool because, even though my miners were showing up as workers on Antpool, I was not receiving any awards, according to the Dashboard.  I gave it a few hours and still nothing.  UUPool looks to be working, but like the others on this post, I have yet to get paid.  I am hoping that they pay out at at certain time or amount, but I can't read Chinese.  LOL

Bitmain really screwed up with Antpool on this one!  Right now, I just feel lucky that I was able to uncover that UUPool could be used for BTM.  Of course, that took me a long time to find.  I believe that this pool is legit, but you can never be too sure in this "world".

I think everybody has the same issue. I'm getting nervous because it's been almost 20 hours of mining for me, i've accumulated some balance but I've received no payouts.
Salesguy99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Has anyone had any luck on Antpool with BTM, yet?  I have emailed them several times (even with FB messenger)...crickets.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

Has anyone had any luck on Antpool with BTM, yet?  I have emailed them several times (even with FB messenger)...crickets.

I dont think they work on weekends. Wait Monday.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

I dont think they work on weekends. Wait Monday.

I'm on the sidelines..I did not get a unit...but NO ONE is mining, because of NO pools (and weekend) really?

or is it just Antpool?

If so, I hope you guys ROI on these...I just could not 'man up', being Bitmain and all...

(I may be out of anything big anymore, miner wise, and sit on my BTC and Altcoin hoard....and maybe, maybe, a couple miners in the basement...

probably for the best...I liked being a 'hobby' miner.....mostly the last 1/2 year I feel like I'm just being 'played' by Bitmain...getting old...)

But really, I hope it works out on the B3....we need a WIN of any ASIC flavor for the little guy....IMHO...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Salesguy99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

I'm beginning to think conspiracy.  There is next to NOTHING on the internet that shows anyone mining Bytom.  I think that "they" may be suppressing information b/c of the profits that can be made with as little competition as possible.  Normally by now, YouTube would be riddled with all kinds of videos about people receiving their machines and then showing everyone how much they are making with the B3.  I don't understand why 700+ machines would be on the Antpool BTM site (according to the current hash-rate that they are reporting) and not be getting any rewards.  Makes NO sense!  Thankfully, posts like this lead me to UUPool, which is yielding some pretty impressive rewards, but I have yet to be paid out on them.  So, we will wait and see.  I hate to think that the whole thing is rigged...but that would be par for the course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: