Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:15:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner  (Read 16292 times)
dnssandbox

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

The only "possible" good thing to come out of this, is that with a high mining difficulty/ low rewards, chances are the price will begin to trend higher since miners won't be so quick to dump the coins

Kind of makes me wish I had sunk the funds directly into buying the BTM coins rather than the B3 though.

of course with the low power usage, i won't have to consider unplugging it. And if it wasn't for the god awful loud fans, I would be able to just leave it plugged in and forget about it.

what I don't understand though, is how it is possible for everyone to be earning the same amount of coins  regardless of which pool you are on and regardless of your hash rate. I know mine has spiked many times and is much higher than the advertised hash rate.
it is almost as if there is some manipulation of the rewards going on.
Is that even possible?
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

has anyone tried standard PC case fans. Does it work or is there not enough static pressure to cool the chips? Thanks
ReadyPlayer1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

has anyone tried standard PC case fans. Does it work or is there not enough static pressure to cool the chips? Thanks

Sorry if this has already been answered but is anyone elses Antpool earnings stuck in "Paying" status? How long does it take to for Antpool to release the funds?
dnssandbox

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Sorry if this has already been answered but is anyone elses Antpool earnings stuck in "Paying" status? How long does it take to for Antpool to release the funds?

Yes. All Antpool payments seem to be stuck in "Paying" status.
I now have 3  stuck in "paying" since 5/9/2018

Someone mentioned earlier in this Thread that Bitmain had said the issue would be fixed today..
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

I now have 3  stuck in "paying" since 5/9/2018

Someone mentioned earlier in this Thread that Bitmain had said the issue would be fixed today..

Still no payment from Antpool. Its been hanging in paying mode since 5/5 and its at the point they owe me quite a lot.
It sounds like others are still having the same issue as well. Lets hit up SM together if nothing happens in the next 2 days.

As for the fans, just unplug the front one. Temps and operation are fine. Running like that for 7+ days in a hot climate. Quiet as you can hope for.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

I now have 3  stuck in "paying" since 5/9/2018

Still no payment from Antpool. Its been hanging in paying mode since 5/5 and its at the point they owe me quite a lot.
It sounds like others are still having the same issue as well. Lets hit up SM together if nothing happens in the next 2 days.

As for the fans, just unplug the front one. Temps and operation are fine. Running like that for 7+ days in a hot climate. Quiet as you can hope for.

On the bleachers...watching you guys on the field with these Bitmain B3's(I don't have any) but curious...you have any idea of what this coin is worth IF/WHEN you get a payout?

curious

(I could not pull the trigger the thought of Bitmain controlling the coin protocol, and the coin production via data halls and the A.I. reuse of ASIC's for this coin as a purpose

the evil was too brilliant for my mind to contemplate and I just froze..now in hindsight, you guys may do well...(with Bitman limiting units on THEIR OWN COIN....priceless

but toaster city on all other units of 50k a run...again classic

Bitmain, I got to admit they got them 'evil skills' down indeed

but anyway, hope you make a profit....again I could not do it, made me feel excited (but dirty) so I ran away...sitting on the hoard of alts and btc and watching my L3+'s from

last year, etc..mining 87c a day after electric...not a good place to be on pow scrypt ...assuming the L3+ is the 'top of the line in price/speed available now' unit in the world

So, in the bushes hiding due to the confusion....but your braver folk feel free to carry on on this B3 unit...me...er...skittish....to say the least! tan't buying zip for now!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

These fans are irritating, editing the miner conf on putty didn't work for me, the fans speed wasn't getting registered in the GUI before hand so I got separate fan controller to plug the fans into, to manually change the speed.

I just swapped them out for the same low noise Corsairs I use(d) on my S5. Whisper quiet now, so much so that you can hear the actual chip noise, and temps all below 60 (highest varying from 55-58 depending on room temp) upstairs on a hot night; I expect that to drop significantly when I move it to the basement. No HW errors yet, hash rate seems roughly the same as stock (averaging around 800)...
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

10600 miners are currently mining, but what is the profit ?  Have not seen any calculator yet, does it exist already? 
BlaCKBloOD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

10600 miners are currently mining, but what is the profit ?  Have not seen any calculator yet, does it exist already? 

https://www.asicminervalue.com/
usd_ge

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

I now have 3  stuck in "paying" since 5/9/2018

Can you please tell me where you see Pending on payments? I dont see no where  sign of paying. I have placer minimum 100 to pay out and now I have 200 and I dont see any difference. Where should I find the sign „Paying?

And one more question guys,
I tried to register on Uupool but it doesnt accepts my phone number. Says wrong format, and I tried everything. How did you guys register?
 And how many dead pools do you guys have? From 3 pools, mine is one dead. I have 3 - B3 Antminers and they are all doing same, 3th pool on everyone of them  is not working, maybe Im doing something wrong?

Thank you
DevonMiner

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Just wondering if anyone has been paid yet?

Antpool has removed any reference to ERC20, and so far I have not received any payments (like most people I imagine?).

If they have now moved to paying in BTM, we'll need to change the wallet address ... and what then happens to ERC20 'pending' payments I wonder.

Love you Bitmain, thanks for the continued support and transparency about your 'new' pool.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Antpool has removed any reference to ERC20, and so far I have not received any payments (like most people I imagine?).

If they have now moved to paying in BTM, we'll need to change the wallet address ... and what then happens to ERC20 'pending' payments I wonder.

Love you Bitmain, thanks for the continued support and transparency about your 'new' pool.

This is concerning.
Just tweeted at Bitmaintech and AntPoolOfficial for an answer.
I find they're a bit quicker on social media than they are through support.

My bet is those that are marked "Paying" for ERC20 will be sent as ERC, and any balance after that will go to BTM MainNet.
Fingers crossed.

Communication would be cool though.
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

You can use this https://www.antpool.com/support.htm?m=calculator
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

I created a ticket this morning (after they removed the ERC20 notation) and got this reposonse

"Thanks for your consultation!
Sorry for the delay of BTM payouts.

We plan to support two kinds of BTM wallet addresses, so that there are still some technical issues needs to be handled, please just wait patiently.

Please confirm with your wallet company if your wallet address can still accept BTM, if not, please change it asap.

We will cancel all "paying" payments and send them to the new wallet several days later.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain"

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

So it sounds like they're going to clear out the pending payments and resend to....both kinds of addresses?
"Please confirm with your wallet company if your wallet address can still accept BTM" sounds like ERC20 to me?

I created a ticket this morning (after they removed the ERC20 notation) and got this reposonse

We plan to support two kinds of BTM wallet addresses, so that there are still some technical issues needs to be handled, please just wait patiently.

Please confirm with your wallet company if your wallet address can still accept BTM, if not, please change it asap.

We will cancel all "paying" payments and send them to the new wallet several days later.

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain"
cuteman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

https://www.asicminervalue.com/

Thank you, great feature!
cuteman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

You can use this https://www.antpool.com/support.htm?m=calculator
Thanks Smiley
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

So it sounds like they're going to clear out the pending payments and resend to....both kinds of addresses?
"Please confirm with your wallet company if your wallet address can still accept BTM" sounds like ERC20 to me?

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain"

Yep sounds like they only support ERC20 wallets at the moment but plan on adding mainnet wallet soon.
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain"

So I wonder if this is why it appears everybody is bailing to UUpool?  Antpool is changing their payout and UUpool already mines and pays BTM so why not? 

If I understand, do you think this means they said I can put my official BTM wallet address in Antpool and they will reset and re-send mainnet BTM payouts to my desktop wallet address (BM...xxxxx)?

I don't think you do that at the moment. However, they plan on adding support to the mainnet wallet.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Seems everyone is on UUpool now...
B3 just humming along nicely...wonder if I'll find a block before I amass 412.5 BTM

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: