Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

Did they distribute the tokens to their respected investors? i don't want to conclude or give a final opinion but i was looking for this project before and now it looks like they have no communication here at all as well in telegram channel which i didn't find and know what really happened. In whatever reason they need at least to have an update here or create a new support chat group to its investors and not to keep quiet or to hide? something else to the public.

Yeah there is no communication but their Twitter account looks active every day
I don't know whether Twitter is controlled by third parties or managed by one of the Jinbi teams  Cheesy
Since telegram accounts are deactivated they don't want to communicate to the public lol

Their twitter is just trash, they post non-sense things. It can be a bot or a paid manager of social media account to post/tweet some shitty things. I have a lots of experience in this kind of scenerio, trust me, it will end bad.

yup  Cry , same feeling here
I'm not very positive anymore about this project...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:13:21 PM

Did they distribute the tokens to their respected investors? i don't want to conclude or give a final opinion but i was looking for this project before and now it looks like they have no communication here at all as well in telegram channel which i didn't find and know what really happened. In whatever reason they need at least to have an update here or create a new support chat group to its investors and not to keep quiet or to hide? something else to the public.

I don't know whether Twitter is controlled by third parties or managed by one of the Jinbi teams  Cheesy
Since telegram accounts are deactivated they don't want to communicate to the public lol

Their twitter is just trash, they post non-sense things. It can be a bot or a paid manager of social media account to post/tweet some shitty things. I have a lots of experience in this kind of scenerio, trust me, it will end bad.

Sylon is still confident about this project, He said. If we don't have trust we just leave on this project and stop following them. Forget and move on now so better to relax our selves instead of complain here everyday.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:48:08 AM

Does anyone here has been approved successfully of the kyc process? because even right now as i type i just login to my jinbi account and my kyc is still under review, how long does it take to review kyc documents? i know i have submitted my docs weeks back and should have been reviewed by now, but i guess things are not done the way others do in jinbi,
don't want to expose my personal docs for nothing, will be checking back after few weeks again.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Sylon is still confident about this project, He said. If we don't have trust we just leave on this project and stop following them. Forget and move on now so better to relax our selves instead of complain here everyday.

Well, I can't trust sylon too 'cause everyone can turn left with money. How can we unfollow and forget the project, they still haven't paid us yet.
SabrinaBianka

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:34:06 PM

Well, I can't trust sylon too 'cause everyone can turn left with money. How can we unfollow and forget the project, they still haven't paid us yet.
You know I felt that what you feel now, We're in same situations. That's life and you're correct anyone will left for the money and forget about what each doing in the past. But we need to stand still and wait until to confirm if this project is scam or not. Once this project have evidence that this is scam we can complain in the reputation. I guess Sylon will tag some DT members.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

I don't think sylon will run or left you out bounty hunters for this campaign. I saw sylon way back 2017 if i am not wrong, he's handling to many big ico's and he didn't left participants as long as the team or company is paying for the whole bounty. If the team will run the investors money that will be the only case you guys will be left for this one. Have patience almost every Ico's now has been postponed to deliver and to end because of the bad market.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
SabrinaBianka

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:42:21 PM

I don't think sylon will run or left you out bounty hunters for this campaign. I saw sylon way back 2017 if i am not wrong, he's handling to many big ico's and he didn't left participants as long as the team or company is paying for the whole bounty. If the team will run the investors money that will be the only case you guys will be left for this one. Have patience almost every Ico's now has been postponed to deliver and to end because of the bad market.
You're right, Bad market affects all transactions on the world of ICO. Almost 9k$ still didn't paid because of the bad market but I am still confident about that because it will be bounce back in the future you know why? Because I believed.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:01:04 PM

You're right, Bad market affects all transactions on the world of ICO. Almost 9k$ still didn't paid because of the bad market but I am still confident about that because it will be bounce back in the future you know why? Because I believed.
True the key is we must believe that the market will definitely return to normal even though at this time there is no sign that the market will return to normal, the most important thing is to remain patient
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:53:15 PM

From neutral point of view, no one is more funny then hopeless optimist, trying to justify unreal things. Smiley
Guys, those of you, who are experienced here - know that in 90% cases there is no official, documented proof of scam.
No authorities issue it officially, signed and sealed.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:39:39 AM

Yeah, I'm there too! I always participate Sylon's bounties and he is very trustable. Now there are so many legit managers like wapinter, needmoney and more that has red trust now because of false project.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:10:23 AM

Yeah, I'm there too! I always participate Sylon's bounties and he is very trustable. Now there are so many legit managers like wapinter, needmoney and more that has red trust now because of false project.
There is no doubt that Sylon can be trusted and if you participate in the bounty I don't think you need to worry and hopefully with time there will be more legitimate and trustworthy managers

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

it has become a risk if you are not careful about choosing a project you will be hit by a scam,
Sylon and Wapinter can indeed be trusted, but the project is now hard to believe

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:30:01 AM

do you have talked with sylon himself? This is very important... how do you know that him is still confident about this project? does he have a direct contact with the team?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:19:05 AM

do you have talked with sylon himself? This is very important... how do you know that him is still confident about this project? does he have a direct contact with the team?
I think we can judge it by ownself how we feel about on this project and with the team of it if they are really trustworthy. For Sylon i think he has a direct contact or connection between any of the team because he will not going to manage this bounty if he has no assurance.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:26:38 AM

I think we can judge it by ownself how we feel about on this project and with the team of it if they are really trustworthy. For Sylon i think he has a direct contact or connection between any of the team because he will not going to manage this bounty if he has no assurance.
This is contact jinbi :
- Email : info@jinbitoken.io
- Phone : + 44 (0) 203-917-4157‬

Why not contact directly Jinbi (for those who are curious)
Curious about what jinbi is doing now, why there is no latest news for the community, and other question.
if that's important.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:41:03 PM

This is contact jinbi :

Curious about what jinbi is doing now, why there is no latest news for the community, and other question.
if that's important.

i think that send an email cost nothing.
I will send one asap and i will tell you if i will have an answer.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:02:12 PM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

i think that send an email cost nothing.
I will send one asap and i will tell you if i will have an answer.

I'm hoping that You will get a constructive answer, good luck

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:20:34 PM

is there no good news when the distribution for bounty participants will be paid, because I can't ask for information about it elsewhere.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:58:42 AM

is there no good news when the distribution for bounty participants will be paid, because I can't ask for information about it elsewhere.

There is still no news at least for now. The information what i want to know is not just about the bounty, but about the project itself.
I wonder what will they do after we enter this new year, and about how is the execution of their road map.
I guess using telegram would be the best option if they didn't delete their telegram chat group.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:18:46 AM

There is still no news at least for now. The information what i want to know is not just about the bounty, but about the project itself.
I wonder what will they do after we enter this new year, and about how is the execution of their road map.
I guess using telegram would be the best option if they didn't delete their telegram chat group.
where are the teams in this project, all looking forward to the good news from the team for this project they want to know about the development of this project, and hope the team will appear and give news for all about this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: