Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

It is also true what you say is that with conditions like this we must be patient to wait for distribution, I am sure the team will definitely do their best
I hope it's true they will do their best, because the price of their tokens is now very good, don't let them defame their own name just because they don't pay bounties Grin
Yes, of course it will hurt itself if they don't pay the bounty and that will also defame their own good name but I'm sure they will do their best, we'll see

In the end they will choose, distribute bounties or get a lot of accusations even though we know that this is not the best choice for them
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

It is also true what you say is that with conditions like this we must be patient to wait for distribution, I am sure the team will definitely do their best
I hope it's true they will do their best, because the price of their tokens is now very good, don't let them defame their own name just because they don't pay bounties Grin
Yes, of course it will hurt itself if they don't pay the bounty and that will also defame their own good name but I'm sure they will do their best, we'll see
They should not do that, they are building good business and to established that they needed to take full responsibilities regarding to paying their
rewards, it's time who can dictate what will be the possibilities to happen with this project and how they manage to keep it accordingly, their name
is very important to gained more success from this industry.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:13:08 PM

They should not do that, they are building good business and to established that they needed to take full responsibilities regarding to paying their
rewards, it's time who can dictate what will be the possibilities to happen with this project and how they manage to keep it accordingly, their name
is very important to gained more success from this industry.

I hope eventually the jinbi team will do what is right and pay the rewards of bounty participants, this is the beginning of a new month which they promise to fulfill all kyc submission and pay hunters their due, so far i can not sat if things are going according to the announcement but it is okey to keep waiting, bounty hunters have really exercise patients for long now so i hope something positive will comes our it.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:46:43 PM

Does someone, that maybe know sylon a bit closer, can ask him if he have some contact with the team? At least can he tell us if he had been payed..

You can do this, contact sylon here @BountiesTOP last active 6 hours ago
btw if you need information, you can contact the jinbi by phone available on their site

i know how to contact sylon on telegram, but i think that he will not ever answer me at this kind of question.

It's better that someone who know him better ask...
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:15:32 PM

Does someone, that maybe know sylon a bit closer, can ask him if he have some contact with the team? At least can he tell us if he had been payed..

You can do this, contact sylon here @BountiesTOP last active 6 hours ago
btw if you need information, you can contact the jinbi by phone available on their site

i know how to contact sylon on telegram, but i think that he will not ever answer me at this kind of question.

Oh yes I understand your point, but your question is personal I am not sure he is willing to answer it
If waiting is the best choice then you have to be more patient  Cheesy

Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

He will never answer me for any questions
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:59:20 AM

I think indeed if you send a message to sylon on the telegram you will not get a reply, sylon receives a lot of messages because many of the projects that he handled have not been paid until now

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1120

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:24:45 PM

I think indeed if you send a message to sylon on the telegram you will not get a reply, sylon receives a lot of messages because many of the projects that he handled have not been paid until now
in my opinion we don't need to ask sylon about this problem, he is the same as other participants who are also waiting for payment. we better wait until April 22th.

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:54:53 AM

in my opinion we don't need to ask sylon about this problem, he is the same as other participants who are also waiting for payment. we better wait until April 22th.
Maybe for now the best solution in my opinion waiting. No more way for bounty participant if KYC not aproved. Any people really waiting KYC will be aproved and wait distribution at april 22.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1120

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:18:36 PM

Maybe for now the best solution in my opinion waiting. No more way for bounty participant if KYC not aproved. Any people really waiting KYC will be aproved and wait distribution at april 22.
I agree with you, waiting for the distribution of tokens on April 22 is the last hope for bounty hunters. if they do not provide an explanation until April 22, maybe there will be no more people who believe in this project.

lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:20:53 PM

I agree with what you say it is indeed better that we have to be patient and keep waiting because in my opinion it is the best way but after all everyone has a different way

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

Yes mate it is really bad for all bounties hunters because of they are spending more time for doing the bounty tasks with their hard time to get some rewards for bounties campaigns but they are not doing fairly after end the bounty campaigns. So we have only hope to get our rewards for them.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:19:10 AM

Yes mate it is really bad for all bounties hunters because of they are spending more time for doing the bounty tasks with their hard time to get some rewards for bounties campaigns but they are not doing fairly after end the bounty campaigns. So we have only hope to get our rewards for them.
on the local forum I saw someone posting this photo and he said that the KYC was approved, is this a sign that the bounty will be distributed soon?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:39:45 AM

on the local forum I saw someone posting this photo and he said that the KYC was approved, is this a sign that the bounty will be distributed soon?

I myself also do not know and we better just follow the news so that later it will not miss information and hopefully the bounty will be distributed soon, the most important thing is we also have to be patient

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:39:30 AM

Maybe on april 22 distribution start for bounty. But for now only a few people hava passed KYC verification. There are still so manny people waiting for the result of verification. In my opinion, maybe there might be a possibility of being rejected.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:03:21 PM

My KYC got approved yesterday.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:55:54 AM

did you received a confirmation mail from Joseph Crawley <info@jinbitoken.io> or someone else?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:37:42 AM

did you received a confirmation mail from Joseph Crawley <info@jinbitoken.io> or someone else?

From that account, yes.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1595

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:57:09 AM

Team approved My KYC on April 9, lets see, what will happen for few weeks, i hope i got Jinbi payment Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:40:07 AM

Team approved My KYC on April 9, lets see, what will happen for few weeks, i hope i got Jinbi payment Smiley
Congratulations your KYC has been approved by the team and for now you must be patient to wait for payment from Jinbi I am sure you will definitely be paid soon and the important thing is to continue to follow the progress

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: