Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:33:28 AM

10 days ago I received mail from them, requesting any document proving my address, for KYC reasons.
I uploaded such document and still waiting for approval.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:05:57 PM

I understand what you mean, but for hundreds or even thousands of projects created in this forum, only Jinbi gave the worst service without communication

Actually, many project lack communication with community, and jinbi one of them. jinbi very different, they not communicating with community directly, but they always update on their telegram channel. I think they closed telegram group, not respond community, because too many people ask about bounty. Lets talk with one of jinbi investor, maybe they have an answer.

If you are one of their investor (participant on ico), its good to ask about this projects

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:11:15 PM

10 days ago I received mail from them, requesting any document proving my address, for KYC reasons.
Hopefully your KYC can be accepted, because I heard that if you fill out late KYC then you will fail to receive Jinbi tokens, but that is only a rumor

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:17:57 PM

Hopefully your KYC can be accepted, because I heard that if you fill out late KYC then you will fail to receive Jinbi tokens, but that is only a rumor

Even those who first upload KYC need at least one month to process so don't expect in 10 days to get a response
BTW don't worry about  bounty, the team will re-check it, of course, the first pass participants will be a priority
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:18:32 PM

hmm , good news , i thought that it was to late to fill in the forms to recieve the bounty , i can give it a try
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:50:58 PM

it looks like you will get approval around the next 2-3 months, because there are still many participants who have sent documents a few months ago and have not received approval.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:58:16 PM

it looks like you will get approval around the next 2-3 months, because there are still many participants who have sent documents a few months ago and have not received approval.

You are right but I don't know whether our documents are lost or any further reason why they are keeping the review process too long. My friend has been accepted a long time ago. I registered a day after he registered and yet, I am under review.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:40:20 PM

Tried several times to upload  my voters id to get my bounty but it keeps rejected. The only id that i have is voters id. I dont have passport or any document to upload, is there any way to recieve my jinbibtokens?
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:30:40 AM

Tried several times to upload  my voters id to get my bounty but it keeps rejected. The only id that i have is voters id. I dont have passport or any document to upload, is there any way to recieve my jinbibtokens?
I think you can use an identity card or driver's license, I'm sure you have it except if your age is still under 18 years
No need to use a passport or you can contact @jinbijoe on telegram I see someone who contacted him and was successful with KYC

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:57:07 AM

Tried several times to upload  my voters id to get my bounty but it keeps rejected. The only id that i have is voters id. I dont have passport or any document to upload, is there any way to recieve my jinbibtokens?
I think you can use an identity card or driver's license, I'm sure you have it except if your age is still under 18 years
No need to use a passport or you can contact @jinbijoe on telegram I see someone who contacted him and was successful with KYC
Can we use an identity card or SIM to change his passport and if that is true I think this is good news for participants who are 17 years old and to be clearer, better contact the team

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:37:59 AM

Oh geez, I forgot to do KYC. I just check on the telegram channel that the 22nd April is the start of the distribution and now is 26th. Does anyone know whether it is still possible to do KYC now?
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:52:39 AM

Oh geez, I forgot to do KYC. I just check on the telegram channel that the 22nd April is the start of the distribution and now is 26th. Does anyone know whether it is still possible to do KYC now?
Regarding this, I also do not know whether I can or cannot do KYC, but the question is how do you forget to do KYC, of ​​course such events in the future should not happen again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:45:01 AM

News update for bounty hunters

To all bounty participants please update your wallet address details via the Jinbi Platform, as instructed above. Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY. We will not be responsible for incorrect wallet details provided for distribution post the above deadline.
Please contact support@jinbitoken.io if you have any problems updating your wallet address and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your continued support.
All best,
Jinbi Team

Jinbi Token Official Telegram Main Channel (https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAElPBUVxPWoXeUvX_A)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

Two types of documents are needed so that the KYC is approved:
1. Proof of identity: Identity card or driver's license or Passport
2. Proof of residence: utility bill or bank statement
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:17:02 PM

You are right but I don't know whether our documents are lost or any further reason why they are keeping the review process too long. My friend has been accepted a long time ago. I registered a day after he registered and yet, I am under review.
You are right, that is what is happening now. I did not know what really happened, maybe the team checked the participants' KYC randomly. You must ask the question directly to the team, maybe after that your KYC will be processed immediately.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

Okay thats a bit odd but I remember submitting these two. The address of the two documents should match or not? Because both of these I submitted but the address is not matching thanks to that utility bill.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:44:27 PM

Okay thats a bit odd but I remember submitting these two. The address of the two documents should match or not? Because both of these I submitted but the address is not matching thanks to that utility bill.
In any id or proof of bill that you are going to submit make sure it is same address to avoid any confusion about your address or the one you fill up is match to the bill or id. If you're approved you have no problems at all. The most common ID and proof of residence that is acceptable is right as Koang's reply.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:34:47 AM

oh, very long time I saw jinbi project still confusing bounty participants in doing kyc ... many participants complained that it didn't escape KYC
Do all bounty participants have a lot of chance until their KYC is accepted?

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

oh, very long time I saw jinbi project still confusing bounty participants in doing kyc ... many participants complained that it didn't escape KYC
Do all bounty participants have a lot of chance until their KYC is accepted?
Speaking of KYC, indeed, if we catch a glimpse, the participants are still quite confused with the KYC and what is important is that we hope that this problem can be overcome by our team to entrust it to their team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:03:48 PM

Does anyone find it curious that they have been sending tokens for months to the same addresses?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: