Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 46001 times)
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:20:37 AM

These Jinbi idiots like to talk about transparency on Twitter... Transparency? and that is what you decide that you do not pay what you owe and you have communication 0 with your investors. Stop saying nonsense and fulfill your obligations or you will be sued.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:33:32 PM

Waiting for the email.already sunday.hahaaha

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
muipo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:23:46 AM

we now know that these guys can not be trusted. I have already lost count of how many times they postponed the deadlines. I think this can no longer be tolerated ... We need to take action.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:55:16 PM

we now know that these guys can not be trusted. I have already lost count of how many times they postponed the deadlines. I think this can no longer be tolerated ... We need to take action.

No action will help us in this case. Many projects have followed the same attitude as they are not legally bound to pay us which is why we are always at the losing end. One week has passed now and still nothing, not even an email.

Assembler

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:06:36 PM

@erikalui with the difference that they have all of our personal data, which can give them problems in case they do not pay.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

No action will help us in this case. Many projects have followed the same attitude as they are not legally bound to pay us which is why we are always at the losing end. One week has passed now and still nothing, not even an email.

I don't know why you guys are so walked up now that the team are responding to rewarding hunters after such a long waiting period, they roll out announcement at a given intervals, it may not be as quickly as most expected but they still keep to their words - which is what hunters have,
So best is to stay calm and await the next mail and what it's content will be.
So far, they have kept to their words, so hopefully it will be a success.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Assembler

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:00:58 PM

@ Annonylz I remind you that the distribution should have been on April 22, so no, they are not keeping their word.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:35:50 PM

@ Annonylz I remind you that the distribution should have been on April 22, so no, they are not keeping their word.

The team gives the right reasons so that it is still acceptable different things if for no reason
I am sure the majority of bounty participants agree with this offer (BB)
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:37:27 PM

Another lesson learned again. Despite them being able to sell their beloved tokens, they want to pay us in ETH because they don't want their precious tokens to be sold at a high price right now and then be back at the ICO price. These guys are nuts. They promised to pay in their tokens now they wanna change lol after months of bounty ending.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:33:32 PM

I don't know why you guys are so walked up now that the team are responding to rewarding hunters after such a long waiting period, they roll out announcement at a given intervals, it may not be as quickly as most expected but they still keep to their words - which is what hunters have,
I don't think if they can be trusted, because a few days back i tried to email them but had no replies at all. I am wondering if i am the only one who send an emai and without receiving any replies? What kind of support they have and how they manage the project like a ghost team that anybody can't ask them and even if you do no one will answer.
bey85

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:37:18 PM

no information about bounty ditribution after waiting very long time, this bounty only fake i think.
they don't intend to pay us
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:20:17 AM

I don't think if they can be trusted, because a few days back i tried to email them but had no replies at all. I am wondering if i am the only one who send an emai and without receiving any replies? What kind of support they have and how they manage the project like a ghost team that anybody can't ask them and even if you do no one will answer.
I think they receive a lot of emails, maybe they have trouble replying to emails one by one, but why don't you try calling them if you want a faster answer? Their telephone number is available on the website
Contact Us
+ 44 (0) 203-917-4157‬

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:27:06 AM

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? The 1 week that they mentioned regarding the emails has already passed and I am not surprised since the team behind this project has failed to withhold their promises multiple times. Horrible team indeed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Assembler

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:17:13 PM

Joseph Crawley goes every 5 minutes to Telegram, but he does not dare to say anything and I'm sure he does not respond to anyone either, I think it's time to do something against this mafia of thieves...
Assembler

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:27:43 PM

@ohmylordscryptodoors I just reported you by spam.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:25:56 PM

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? The 1 week that they mentioned regarding the emails has already passed and I am not surprised since the team behind this project has failed to withhold their promises multiple times. Horrible team indeed.

No i haven't been living under a rock, if you read my post carefully i already mentioned that the team are not quick to respond or make announcement regarding the bounty situation at precise but they still do regardless, getting yourself worked up won't resolve the situation either, unfortunately, this is sad part of being a bounty hunter, people just screw you over as they please, but i want to believe there will be response from the team eventually.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:52:07 AM

Another lesson learned again. Despite them being able to sell their beloved tokens, they want to pay us in ETH because they don't want their precious tokens to be sold at a high price right now and then be back at the ICO price. These guys are nuts. They promised to pay in their tokens now they wanna change lol after months of bounty ending.

The buy back was announced from the first day of the bounty, and it is not mandatory, it is voluntary to accept it or not.
Assembler

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:03:01 PM

Another bounty of Sylon that nobody will charge, what a coincidence.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:15:10 PM

Another bounty of Sylon that nobody will charge, what a coincidence.
what do you mean? does Jinbi not pay the results of the bounty?
sylon-held bounties all pay, what's wrong with the jinby bounty?

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Assembler

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:58:58 PM

Sylon is very innocent, so knowing what happens why he does not publish the spreadsheet again?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: