Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:31:49 AM

However, I will advice you guys to contact Sylon and demand a public respond to the payment issue or you contact the team on telegram
I feel that contacting sylon or the team is of no use, because many participants have tried it but there are no results
By the way this is the 22nd, there should be a new announcement from the developer on the telegram
I personally wonder why the team did not respond whether they were indeed busy I hope the team can provide an explanation so as not to make a misunderstanding and let's wait for the announcement from the team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:21:29 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 08:42:48 AM by Assembler

@suzanne5223 for you a daily volume of 5,000 dollars is to do it well? There are abandoned projects that move much more money every day...

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. We will continue to update TG weekly. For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

More delays as you can see, if someone believes that the "team" is very busy is that he is blind.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:05:57 PM

Of course if community lost of trust for this projects. If you remember, delay is started from ico periode. When reach 8 mil, they continue icoand try to hit hardcap, in total that i can remember, team postpone closing i co 3 times.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:55:24 PM

@suzanne5223 for you a daily volume of 5,000 dollars is to do it well? There are abandoned projects that move much more money every day...

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. We will continue to update TG weekly. For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

More delays as you can see, if someone believes that the "team" is very busy is that he is blind.

Very convenient i must say, now they have decided not to indicate any possible date to expect payment for hard work promoting this project, i think it was very clear from the beginning that the amount for the pool was unrealistic, i remember some forum members already pointed it out, now Jinbi team are playing with hunters, the way it seems they don't want to pay reward to hunters at all, too bad this team have disappoint everyone.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:56:11 PM

Of course if community lost of trust for this projects. If you remember, delay is started from ico periode. When reach 8 mil, they continue icoand try to hit hardcap, in total that i can remember, team postpone closing i co 3 times.

delaying 3 times the ICO period is normal, but it is a good step forward, and seeing what happened to Jinbi now is the result of their previous hard work, Jinbi's ROI has gone up 25% since the first listing, and Jinbi is expected to in the top 300 coinmarketcap

Assembler

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:21:16 PM

delaying 3 times the ICO period is normal, but it is a good step forward, and seeing what happened to Jinbi now is the result of their previous hard work, Jinbi's ROI has gone up 25% since the first listing, and Jinbi is expected to in the top 300 coinmarketcap

It should be normal in your town, in normal towns delaying things makes you lose credibility.

Jinbi is expected to in the top 300 coinmarketcap??? your stockbroker has told you? because nobody has said that...
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:45:07 PM

Today, on May 22, the distribution of coins for participants of Bounty companies was again announced for an indefinite period.  And again there is a problem with the provision of personal, passport data of participants.  The team declares that it solves this problem, but apparently they do not declare real problems, which is why such delays.  If you follow the position of the token in the cryptocurrency market, the price fluctuates from $ 13 to $ 16. This is really a very good indicator for the entire period from the end of the company’s ico.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:59:34 PM

Today, on May 22, the distribution of coins for participants of Bounty companies was again announced for an indefinite period.  And again there is a problem with the provision of personal, passport data of participants.  The team declares that it solves this problem, but apparently they do not declare real problems, which is why such delays.  If you follow the position of the token in the cryptocurrency market, the price fluctuates from $ 13 to $ 16. This is really a very good indicator for the entire period from the end of the company’s ico.

Even though the price of this token is $ 100, it can't be proud because it's not supported by the right volume, What do you expect with a volume of less than $ 6000  Huh

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:13:43 PM

the current state of the crypto market is high and tends to be stable, my question is why the distribution for bounty participants continues to be delayed, isn't the current moment good enough.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:46:18 AM

the current state of the crypto market is high and tends to be stable, my question is why the distribution for bounty participants continues to be delayed, isn't the current moment good enough.
The developer is afraid that a dump will occur if the bounty token is distributed, so the developer deliberately postpones the time because KYC has not been checked
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:56:27 AM

The developer is afraid that a dump will occur if the bounty token is distributed, so the developer deliberately postpones the time because KYC has not been checked
first of all, there should be a BBB, so the hunters has to receive a 50/50 reward in ETH
if this amount will be enough for the hunters, there is no need to dump the token right?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:46:52 AM

i really don't understand why the team are treating hunters like this after the work bounty hunters have put to support this project, the team can't not go back on their words now that it is time to reward hunters for their support, this is not right on their part, there is no excuse not to pay reward to hunters, yes the whole market is looking stable already, even with the buyback approach there is no threat of jinbi token been dump, i hope they get what they deserve.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Assembler

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

i really don't understand why the team are treating hunters like this after the work bounty hunters have put to support this project, the team can't not go back on their words now that it is time to reward hunters for their support, this is not right on their part, there is no excuse not to pay reward to hunters, yes the whole market is looking stable already, even with the buyback approach there is no threat of jinbi token been dump, i hope they get what they deserve.

I completely agree with you, they have no reason to delay the distribution again, they hide in the KYC but I am sure they are not for the work.

Nobody has realized that for 9 days they say nothing on Twitter? Something smells rotten...
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:45:23 AM

^They are just dodging bounty participants just like another campaign I have been a part of. Waiting for payment since a year and looks like Jinbi is following the same path. They won't pay and later the coin will get dumped after which they may send the payment.

bestcoins1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:27:00 AM

^They are just dodging bounty participants just like another campaign I have been a part of. Waiting for payment since a year and looks like Jinbi is following the same path. They won't pay and later the coin will get dumped after which they may send the payment.

Actually it's not a good idea because this will hurt both, bounty participants don't get paid and the project gets a bad rating. There should be other solutions that do not harm one another.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Assembler

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:19:51 PM

Actually it's not a good idea because this will hurt both, bounty participants don't get paid and the project gets a bad rating. There should be other solutions that do not harm one another.

The only solution is to pay and stop wasting people's time treating them like they were stupids...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:20:24 PM

first of all, there should be a BBB, so the hunters has to receive a 50/50 reward in ETH
if this amount will be enough for the hunters, there is no need to dump the token right?
Buyback is one of those promises that we've heard out from the team but till now  we don't see anything but those information about another delayed for the bounty rewards, we aren't sure what the real score behind the teams decision about paying out and still waiting for the realization of this payment.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:52:37 PM

Buyback is one of those promises that we've heard out from the team but till now  we don't see anything but those information about another delayed for the bounty rewards, we aren't sure what the real score behind the teams decision about paying out and still waiting for the realization of this payment.
we just wait for the next information, what they will say, they promise to provide updated information every week. hopefully the next news is good.
bestcoins1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:13:51 AM

The only solution is to pay and stop wasting people's time treating them like they were stupids...

If payment is sent, there are several risks that can worsen the market situation, of course this is considered by the team

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Assembler

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

Buyback is one of those promises that we've heard out from the team but till now  we don't see anything but those information about another delayed for the bounty rewards, we aren't sure what the real score behind the teams decision about paying out and still waiting for the realization of this payment.
we just wait for the next information, what they will say, they promise to provide updated information every week. hopefully the next news is good.

They have also abandoned twitter. I'm sure the next update will be "wait". They have our private data and now they will do whatever they want with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: