Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:39:04 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:50:46 AM by ahmadakbari

I am also worried about my personal data because not only Jinbi but Smartvalley and even an exchange coinsecure has my personal details and all have turned scam. How can we get to know our data is being used illegally and sold? I don't know which site to access and plus they wouldn't post this information publicly. Earlier someone tried to misuse my phone number and then I had to get disconnected but now what to do with my data?
You can do nothing. You should have thought about this before you gave them your personal information. But, do not worry too much. Most of the scammers implements KYC just to show they are legitimate not because of misusing people's data.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:57:05 AM

How can we protect ourselves now?
I mean, those who have sent the kyc docs, what can we do?
If you are coming from EU and you have GDPR that give guarantee to your personal data and you can take it to the court if the team was doing something with your data without your permission but if you are not from a country that used GDPR and then you can do nothing.

Any participant who is not from the EU and have no GDPR are basically screwed then, this con artist are in hold of thousands of personal information which they can sell in the black market for illegal activities, this are the worst kind of scammers, there was no need to request for kyc just to look legit, already the intention was not to pay, so it would have been lot better if they had disappear without paying instead of requesting kyc and still disappear.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 04:29:30 PM

If you are coming from EU and you have GDPR that give guarantee to your personal data and you can take it to the court if the team was doing something with your data without your permission but if you are not from a country that used GDPR and then you can do nothing.

Any participant who is not from the EU and have no GDPR are basically screwed then, this con artist are in hold of thousands of personal information which they can sell in the black market for illegal activities, this are the worst kind of scammers, there was no need to request for kyc just to look legit, already the intention was not to pay, so it would have been lot better if they had disappear without paying instead of requesting kyc and still disappear.

This is very bad for everyone with a project that ends in a scam that many people hate. Many people expect the results of their hard work to benefit a little from what they have done. Junk project

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:55:01 PM

This is very bad for everyone with a project that ends in a scam that many people hate. Many people expect the results of their hard work to benefit a little from what they have done. Junk project
You certainly already know the risk as a bounty hunter,
you must choose a project that you think is good in your eyes, then you decide, Wink

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:49:12 AM

you must choose a project that you think is good in your eyes, then you decide, Wink
Jinbi has a non sense idea from when it was started as an ico before but so many bounty participants are thinking how big the allocation to be used for the bounty marketing. The team never publish or being transparent about the contract or how much funds already raised. when there was a company can't transparent to the investors and that can be considered as a sign of a scam.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:44:37 AM

3 days a go jinbi official channel is live again but still there no news about bounty distribution, i hope the team read this benefits that are obtained by ways that  not good will not make happiness, even it can plunge into bankruptcy ,, fulfill your promise Embarrassed
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:57:41 AM

Jinbi has a non sense idea from when it was started as an ico before but so many bounty participants are thinking how big the allocation to be used for the bounty marketing. The team never publish or being transparent about the contract or how much funds already raised. when there was a company can't transparent to the investors and that can be considered as a sign of a scam.
It is unfortunate that the team's attitude is like that because in my opinion the team should be transparent so that the participants are also not suspicious and disappointed and I also don't know what will happen later

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:05:30 PM

That is the consequence of what you make of your choice. That's the thing people always say after they produce something good or bad later on from the project.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:46:57 PM

If you see the conditions until now there hasn't even been an update from the team, of course we have to be realistic and don't expect much,
so if we keep hoping too much, I guess that's a pretty pointless thing
I am a one of the participants of this jinby project, I am getting desperate to be able to get payment on our work so far and until now there is no certainty about when the bounty payment will be distribusion immediately and see every latest update from the jinby, almost all news does not have any relation with the development of the jinby project now.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:49:10 PM

In previous years, as well as now, many ICOs, especially exchange projects that organize their sales, do not indicate the names of members of their development team. Does this stop investors from giving them their money? If you are not sure or in doubt then do not waste your time and your money.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:25:22 PM

I am a one of the participants of this jinby project, I am getting desperate to be able to get payment on our work so far and until now there is no certainty about when the bounty payment will be distribusion immediately and see every latest update from the jinby, almost all news does not have any relation with the development of the jinby project now.

I suggest you to forget about this project and forget about payment because if you have a lot of hopes then you will be hurt, you should focus on project being followed now

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:39:12 AM

It's funny to see how thieves Joseph Crawley and Andre Rafnsson keep telling nonsense and lies on Telegram...

https://deadcoins.com/?gv_search=jinbi&mode=any
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:05:43 AM

If you see the conditions until now there hasn't even been an update from the team, of course we have to be realistic and don't expect much,
so if we keep hoping too much, I guess that's a pretty pointless thing

There is no need to feel desperate, it is left for the team to have a sense of humor and do what is right by rewarding the efforts of all the participants who took part in promoting this project, but unfortunately they have not come up with a better solution to solve the problem, from the look of things i don't think the team care about bounty payment anymore. So just let it be and move on.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:05:50 PM

do not feel desperate over campaign that had not paid, scam projects or team are truly pain in the ass
but we bounty hunters need to just move forward and do useful stuff on our time.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:20:43 PM

I suggest you to forget about this project and forget about payment because if you have a lot of hopes then you will be hurt, you should focus on project being followed now
You are right that this project is a fraud that makes bounty participants disappointed who have supported this project, even now it looks dead where there are no more silly tweets on jinbi twitter, it is quite difficult to understand the crypto world is often tainted by a group of people who make money by  fraud
However this has happened so in my opinion things like this we should make it a lesson to be careful in choosing projects,
certainly the participants were very disappointed with this project, hopefully they can be patient in dealing with things like this

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anonylz

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:30:52 AM

Funny thing is their telegram announcement channel only has update for other news but not that of bounty hunters which is a clear indication that the guys have played hunters for real, they have no interest in paying nobody, so guys don't expect to get paid here, it is clear from their actions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

^They are posting spam messages now and it doesn't even appear to be anything related to their project, just random articles. The team has completely stopped updating like before as they know everybody has moved on.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:33:00 PM

This is the worst kind of people ever, they think they can treat hunters like they don't matter, i wonder what will happen to investors in this project i.e if there are any or they where just lying about it too, this are kind of project that gives bad impression of crypto, i just hope no investors loss money to this con artist.
Anonylz

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:27:42 AM

This is the worst kind of people ever, they think they can treat hunters like they don't matter, i wonder what will happen to investors in this project i.e if there are any or they where just lying about it too, this are kind of project that gives bad impression of crypto, i just hope no investors loss money to this con artist.

Yeah they don't seem to care about hunters now, at least this is how it seems because so far no more fake announcement on how reward will be paid, they have personal data of hunters even knowing they won't pay, they are indeed the worst kind.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:10:42 PM

Participant it has been quite a long time waiting for distribution, since the bounty officially ended and until now the jinby team has not given the latest news about when the participant payments will be made, it seems like the jinby project will never pay its participants and for jinby project participants it seems there is no need to expect payment because it is clear it will be useless.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: