Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Yeah, I think it will be better if we do diversify investments to decrease the risk of crypto investment. I usually invest my money in Bitcoin and Altcoin. I choose bitcoin because it is a good choice for a long-term investment. And for a short-term investment, I prefer to choose altcoin (like joining ICO).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

Yeah, I think it will be better if we do diversify investments to decrease the risk of crypto investment. I usually invest my money in Bitcoin and Altcoin. I choose bitcoin because it is a good choice for a long-term investment. And for a short-term investment, I prefer to choose altcoin (like joining ICO).
If you want to invest, you must deal with the ups and downs of the market. Diversification gives the chance to achieve positive returns in one market when another market is generating negative returns. It can also help protect capital from wild swing of the market. Before engaging into this kind of world, it needs thorough research, study, and preparation.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

divide your capital into several buy with varying prices. This method seems more complicated, but can avoid you from fatal losses. avoid being overly ambitious, just profit-oriented. Research and update your information and knowledge continuously. Don't be too emotional and stay focused on what you are going through.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

The "little by little" investment in bitcoin and established Cryptocurencies is actually a good suggestion.

You could take some risks on very volatile Cryptocurencies... They could earn you a lot of money as well as make you lose alot of money. Should depend on how much you are willing to lose
We should still have some backup for established coins and active teams since any moment they can hype their token that can be good profit for day trading. We should take advantage in sectors that are earning rather getting sad on those dumps.
Diversification is important in order to gain stability to remain both in crypto market either it takes time or not you will have other sources as well from where you can take care of your needs. It requires perfect planning and strategies in order to stand on a perfect position in the market of crypto especially the Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is a long term though gives you huge profit but you will be waiting for that moment till that you must go for multiple sources.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

this will work if you are willing to just hold on and not trade. but in moments of growth altcoin, they can earn much more

Bitcoin is still the best for investment, because the price is always increasing and there are more users. But investment diversification is also needed in the form of altcoins such as Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash (DASH) because the overall cryptocurrency has experienced price increases.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
diversify our investment into several place means we distributed risk to several place.and its become more secure for our money.if one basket losses , other basket still give us profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Find promising altcoins to invest into that have small beginnings best one I have found right now is Tera smart money these up and coming fee less instant transaction coins are the future.
Dont split up your already small investment into smaller chunks and put it into 100 billion dollar coins you need to give your self the chance to make 1000x on your investment not 1.5x
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

I think the best idea is to split 1.500$ into three parts. Like that you will gain better control. I would also highly advise you to find a good source of signals and crypto periodicals that will support your knowledge, don’t forget a good portfolio management software, there a lot of free ones. Check this article https://www.roboadvisorpros.com/best-portfolio-management-software-for-investors/ to find the one that suit you best .

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

I think the best idea is to split 1.500$ into three parts. Like that you will gain better control. I would also highly advise you to find a good source of signals and crypto periodicals that will support your knowledge, don’t forget a good portfolio management software, there a lot of free ones. Check this article https://www.roboadvisorpros.com/best-portfolio-management-software-for-investors/ to find the one that suit you best .
personally i would not following signal provider group, based on my experience still better my own analisys when analize market.but if we use it as second opinion no problem.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

if I prefer to do investment verification rather than just holding bitcoin. bitcoin is indeed the best, comfortable and safe coin. but now I see the price tends to be stable and even tends to fall. if we only invest in bitcoin when bitcoin goes down we don't get another source of profit. but if we make verified investments, then when one coin goes down there are still other coins that can give profit. and we can verify investments with a capital of $ 1500. select coins that are in the top 10 points in the coinmarketcap. this will minimize losses.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

Diversify is good, but you run a lot of risk too. IT the price falls much , you will lose all. In my opinion, bitcoin is more secure than any other
more dangerous if we put all of our money into only one asset.if this price suddenly drop alot our loss become bigger.it would not happen if we diversify
I think diversify will be better because the risk will certainly decrease, because the weakening of the price certainly won't happen to all coins right? if you use all your money in 1 place, even though bitcoin, the risk will be much greater, because bitcoin can be dropped anytime, and all of your money will decrease in value
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

personally i would not following signal provider group, based on my experience still better my own analisys when analize market.but if we use it as second opinion no problem.
if we do not have a confidence, and join the signal provider group, then I guarantee you will get dizzy, like a boat that is swaying. therefore it is personal analysis will be better for future although false

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

The idea of diversification has saved many from making huge losses from investments..
Diversification means to divide your investment capital and invest in different lines of investment opportunities instead of just investing in one.
This way, the loss from one investment can be cancelled with the profit from investment B or C.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

For me is that it's better yet applicable for the beginners out there that wanted to expand their coins , but the higher the cost the higher the risks right? so basically , it's better on the brighter side because it's like a plan for me, diversify means separating those investment. For instance is , i probably invest to the well known crypto which is bitcoin but i also want to invest on some alt coin like eth or ripple so that i have plan and have a higher percentage of income. But then again on the other hand it has higher risks, but then again spite of risks take it, though, but be wise.

kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

I hope that the whole ICO ecosystem will eventually be more transparent and better regulated. There are tons of projects that are leading nowhere, some of them do not even have an MVP. Until that, Bitcoin might be safer than altcoins
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

It realy does not matter how you invest little by little or just take part of your funds and put it in your desired assets.
I am currently looking at commodities, havent bought any yet but this could be something that i could do if the stock market is continuing the downtrend.

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

It all depends on how much you are willing to take risks. If you adhere to a conservative approach, it is better to buy bitcoin and ether in the ratio of 70% / 30%. If you are willing to take risks, you can add more altcoins from the top 10. For example, I have an investment portfolio like this: ethereum - 70%, EOS, Stellar, Cardano - 20%, NCASH, QKC, OMG - 10% (these 10% are speculative coins, which I often buy and sell, at this stage it is these coins). I review my portfolio once a month.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

for traders and new investors it is very difficult to study market trends on several coins at once and this is why diversifying investments is not as easy as people say. they need to know the coin better in analysis and market trends in this way you will be able to determine that the coin is worthy or not used as an investment coin. diversified in theory will minimize the risk of loss and also optimize profits if we understand trends and in-depth analysis
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Divide in three part, 70% bitcoin, 25% ETH and 5% in promising ICO (coin not token). Then just hold it, don't trade it until you reach your profit target. I think it is the best percentage to diversify our investment.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: