Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early?  (Read 1375 times)
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Sold some tokens, BAX which showed no bad result. With a hundred dollars the profit was 700 dollars. Not a bad profit would have been.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

I usually only sell a coin if it either reached my target price or if I no longer believe in the people behind the coin and their ability to advance the project. Either way I make my decision on the best available information at the time so don't have regrets.

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

I had sold babb token one month ago from 6 sats, and one month later it is above 30 sats now, I regret very much when I saw price now but generally dont look to old tokens which I sold.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

I have regret that i didnt sell my coins in right time becuase they were in top and I hold them now they are in the bottom of thier price. Every coin has increase and decrease u need to sell your coin in right time if u want to be good trader.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

If you are still in this market. That will always happen. Today you may feel happy when sell any coins with higher price than when you bought, but everything doesn't stop at here. the market  still continues to go up and you feel regret when sell early Grin . Be satisfied with what you have
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

I did this many times, i haven't count it all, I sold my Trigger at very low price at a week it started to gain value, I even have RISE, Monero, LiteCoin, OMG which I sold very early, I really hate to say that if could HODL a little longer, I will earn good profit from those.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

I cringe everytime I think about this I have 2 that I messed up with.

1. Trueflip (TFL) sold it too early when it was around $0.8 it went on to reach over $4 within a few weeks later
2. EOS I had around 1,000 and sold half of them at about $3, it went on shortly after to reach $5 and today it is over $13

Consolation that I still have over 500 EOS and it has now given me a 10 x return  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

as far as i remember not coin that i regret for selling, but i regret when i did not sell the coin that have profit back at the day
We have the same experience mate. I participated in a bounty campaign last September 2017 and got the tokens in January 2018 and the overall price that time was nearly $20,000 and unfortunately I prefer to hold it instead of selling but weeks after it came to my wallet there is a plummet and I only got 1/4 profit and a loss of about 3/4 and I feel sad and disappointed with my choice. If only I sold it all I got a lot of money now. I also regret selling half of my Dash holdings as it was already mooning a couple of days from the dip where I bought decent amount of it but it is too late now as it continue to go up and I don't have capital to pour some.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin
Oh man, why do rip open old wounds? Cheesy

My hardest regret is Stratis, I bought into the ico, then bought more when it dumped and sold after 3x. Went x100 some weeks later...
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

The only coin I regret selling is bitcoin, sold a lot in 2014.

Now I am more conservative about selling, if I need to sell, I divide the selling among a period of time, usually 2 months, on a weekly basis.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

When you sell a coin or token, you should never look back. But sometimes its not possible when your checking the news or threads in this message board, and theres someone whos writing about a coin you owned in the past. So if i see stuff like this, i also look to the charts. And i saw a lot of coins which i sold very cheap. As example the hawala token. I become like 200pcs per airdrop. I sold them for like 1 dollar each. And when i looked back one day, i saw that the was on 24 dollars at the all time high....
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

I think all the coins are good, but that makes us upset because of the wrong decision when buying or selling the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I always regret selling my cryptocoin. I strongly believe in crypto, so why selling them when they are going to be worth much more in the future? I rather prefer using fiat currency for making payment and holding crypto coin/token switching among them (buying and selling).

When I sell a coin for another one, If I had made a profit, I've no point of regretting it, because I already enjoyed my profit.

Market conditions are very difficult to predict and the easiest thing to do is just wait and holding.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

Of course, it is not worth much to suffer from the fall of the course. You need to buy more, if you understand that the coin and the project have a positive place in the market.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
LizaIva

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

i still regreting that i sold ripple for nothing... i could do many usd,but i wasnt patient enough. another coin was blz ,sold when it was x4 only but next day it was almost x10
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

XRP. I sold it very low the other year and we saw it go to $3.00 per token last year. If I was patient and waited, I would have earned myself on a 1 year vacation hehehe.

The lesson here is centralized cryptocoins pump the highest hehe.
You are same with me, when it was before the end of 2017 I sold Ripple at a price of less than $1 because the price movement of Ripple I think is still slow. But after a few months I sold Ripple prices up to $3 that time I am very regret to sell it. That's right, some of the news I read about Ripple now has a lot of work with banks, and makes investors switch to other altcoins. And now we can see the effect of the news, the price of Ripple back down to less than $ 1 although many I read good news coming.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

As for me, I personally am trying to hold more, than sell, becouse if I see a potential in a project it means that token probably would grow in price
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

well
I have a lot of regrets about this
before, i regret about TRX
sell it to early .
but , another one is came from Nano , formerly is xrb.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

I sell many coin back then, but i never regret anything cause i still get profit from it eventhough if i hodl little longer ill get bigger profit. You know what thing that i regret ? Cutloss i always make a mistake by doing that.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

The biggest mistake which i done was when sold ethereum in december on the end of 2017, when price growing up i sold its too early. But today price growing again and i will not repeat this mistake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: