Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early?  (Read 1378 times)
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

for the time being, I do not sell my altcoin because I know at this time altcoin price is still up and down and so I prefer to hold altcoin with  long term and for that, I also wait for altcoin price again I just sell my altcoin
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

many people sell their altcoin and regret it because now the altcoin price and the market will be stable again and maybe you sell your coins because yesterday you are afraid if coin prices will not be stable and it will not last long and will go back up again

rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

I don't regret early selling my bounties right after I got them, maybe because I joined a good project and I'm satisfied with the price that time or maybe because I just don't want to be negative, what's done is done. And I don't really have that huge amount that's why I don't have any regrets in selling them.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I regret that I sold my NPXS too early, I sold a quarter of my whole coins for 1.3 eth and I should keep them until now, because the price in now are far more expensive than when I sell them at the first time.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

hahhahaha yes, I have some experience about that, I and now I regret it. "why I so fast to sell it all?"  Sad Sad
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:38:17 AM

A some time  ago i have sold some of ethereum. But that's still a little part, in fact i have known if this day will come when the price of crypto currency will be going to the moon again. I still hold the rest in my cold wallet and it worth almost one thousand of ether.  Cheesy I just given a discount for those had bought my ether.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

yea unfortunately , i sold my RIPPLES early this year at around .4$ just before it exploded as there were many people disliking this project and i was already in profit so i sold but no regretting as long as i didn't lose !

Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

That’s litcoin, I buy it when it’s 60$ “per 1 then I hold hold it now fall back to 60$ then I sold all. But unfortunately 3 days time it jump to 200$ 😒 I almost cry
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

In my view, Every time I sell my coins because I think I have gained enough profit but then a few days or a week then the price doubled. I honestly can not predict the price well but at least I am satisfied with the result or profit which I can. I suggest you do not rush to sell coins with cheap price. Better you keep it and wait for the price to go back up.

thuynguyen200

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

The biggest mistake which i done was when sold ethereum in december on the end of 2017, when price growing up i sold its too early. But today price growing again and i will not repeat this mistake
yaknedo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

I am still very sorry when selling MTC docademic where I sell very cheap. and to date the price keeps rising makes me regret.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Once upon a time, I had 100 ethereum, and I sold them for 7 dollars ... Now I can not even sleep well, I'm thinking about them...
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

There was not a single coin after the sale of which I would regret. I wish I had sold them on time and now I'm in the big minus !! We should have done this sooner.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

The only token I regretted selling early is GNT. Genesis token which I bought from ICO days last year. I’m really affected

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

I have made 2 mistakes that fall into that category so far, firstly was Ethereum that I had bought at the time when they were launching the DAO I think that price was around $18. I had forgotten about it and when I checked on Bittrex again I found I had 21 and the price was now around $100 so I cashed them all in and several months later the price was over $400.

I learned something from that experience at least as my second time was with EOS which I had at an average of $1.2 and I sold half of them at $5 it then went on to break through $12 I still made profits on both occasions so at the end of the day I can't complain too much.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Yes, it happened that after the sale price grew. But it is impossible to foresee it in advance. so in some cases, I try not to get upset
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Yes, sometimes there is no conviction or momentary emotion, leading to the decision to sell early tokens. When prices rise too fast, it gives us a sad feeling. Let's wait and patient to high token prices then sell
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

The one coin I regretted selling was Raiblocks (XRB), now NANO. I worked by typing Captcha to get it and I sold for less than 60c.
It seems like the best decision then but not now.
Now I sell half and hodl the other half for a targeted price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

When you sell a coin or token, you should never look back. But sometimes its not possible when your checking the news or threads in this message board, and theres someone whos writing about a coin you owned in the past. So if i see stuff like this, i also look to the charts. And i saw a lot of coins which i sold very cheap. As example the hawala token. I become like 200pcs per airdrop. I sold them for like 1 dollar each. And when i looked back one day, i saw that the was on 24 dollars at the all time high
Qurilio

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

The coin about which I will tell extremely astonished me in particular. There is such an undertaking cindicator, which I could purchase prior on the trade, yet inevitably it started to indicate great outcomes and I sold it, since I'm not insatiable. I was sufficiently 40%. In any case, at that point he demonstrated an extensive development and I was vexed, from that point forward I got an exercise, which I take after. Today IOST can be such a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: