Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Rate the Potential of Cyptocurrency?  (Read 689 times)
Celynlim (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

I am new to this industry but am really interested to know more about it.
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

Does the project have enough followers?
Whether the project will be kept up to date.

Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?

Crypto currencies will, according to me, definitively  be here for future, maybe not the BTC or another one, but the way it works will last... Bankers need to change the way they work and future of them is the lending of crypto... if they follow only Fiat, they will lose.

Now it’s the time to decide wich crypto will be the most important.
Maybe BTC to pay houses and cars and BCH to pay coffee and bred ... and Monero to escape from IRS  Grin

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

This question has been discussed so many times on this board. Here are some links you can find useful:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1891078.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182899.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133675.0
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

You need to find out which crypto information in the whitepaper needs to track that team to follow their correct roadmap. Their results will affect the price of the crypto
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

rate it for what because your goal makes the whole process very different!
for example if you want to make profit from an altcoin then this "rating" is based on the volume and pump-ability of that altcoin which may also be reflected in the size of the orderbook and the exchanges it is being traded at.
but if it is the potential for being used as a currency then you have to begin to become more technical about it. start from the whitepaper of it then follow up with testing the wallet and sending some coins. check out the features that it has and whether there is real demand for those feature.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Which cryptocurrency do you think has the greatest potential?

Many well promising ICOs and new project are struggling to raise the fund during the crowd-sourcing but No matter how risky to invest on lending platform, Have you ever noticed that these types of ICOs sold out within a minute.Many people multiply their investment within a short period of time. Here are some new platform promises to pay users high rates of interest in return for lending them money.

: It's the Most Anticipated Lending Platform Ico Of The Year! first stage sell is $0.10 which is guaranteed to be sold out fast. . Try To Have Any Chance Of Buying Some Coins At Only $0.10 Per Coin. it has started on the 27 Nov.(click login button for create account).

:-it a New Lending ICO looks promissing providing following Futures Mining , Trade ,Stake ,Lending and also Services ICOs also got 2 free neocoin free.

does not use fiat like US dollars for its lending program, so if you lend 1,000 STN, you will get back 1,000 STN, not USD 1,000.Unlike other coins, Steneum is unique. It is a real project that generates real benefits for its team and investors.

and,

Video game enthusiasts will soon reap significant rewards for playing and streaming video games.  a new blockchain startup based in San Francisco, has quickly built momentum amongst online gamers with the promise of directly connecting parties involved to transform game marketing and engagement for all. Refereum is a technology company founded by game industry veterans with the goal of uniting content creators and marketers using the Ethereum blockchain. Refereum bypasses traditional advertising companies and other complex, legislative or geopolitical restrictions, to funnel billions of advertising dollars into the hands of gamers and online gaming personalities.

It is currently preparing to host an ICO, set to begin on December 12th, 2017. RFR utility tokens up for sale at an initial rate of only.

Please remember Only Invest ,That amount online in crypto which you have in extra because we can make millions here but we can loose as well . So keep that things in mind

………………

You can buy or trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others crypto instantly. Supports all countries worldwide and verification is fast and simple.

Great and a very Interesting Question to Answer right now. Best Crypot-currency to invest right now is one of the most demanding topic right now people are searching for, as the “Bit Coin” is at its best from last 3–4 Months.

But it is really Important to invest in a Crypto-currency which should have the potential to rise in the market. A good Crypto-currency can make your investment 3–4 times in a blink very easily now a days but your choice should be the right one.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

whitepaper, team, and roadmap is the most important thing to watch for a cryptocurrency, this term will bring how those project will gain its success.
because, most of the cryptocurrency right now is only build for a momentary thing and without a goal for future. so they just used what trending right now to gain an interest

Roman Coinson

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

First of all, we need to understand what this coin was created for. Next, you need to understand what major players use it.
b3llsf1l3s

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

I think just by looking at the summaries of coinmarketcap and also the calin coin (if any) we have seen the potential, the volume and the early market also play an important role whether the future crypto will be stable or will be worse

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

you should analyze crypto from all aspects, from charts, from internal and external influences, as well as from growth in the market.

everyone wants to choose crypto that has good growth, but it's not easy. because the crypto character is difficult to predict, especially the new crypto growth.

so, i think you must choose crypto that has plan in the future, you can see it in coin market, if coin you choose is stable, even go up when correction, then that is a good coin.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

Maybe I misunderstood your question, but potential is what something can deliver or reach in the future and not how much users it has today. The potential for crypto currencies if of course very huge, because people are tired of the fiat money and banking system as we lose the value of our money every year by inflation.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Since I started, I noticed that the features were all the same. The onky difference is that how this project ia being developed and hoq dora the market respond to the offered project. The main factor on this project is the development team, they have something to say about the project. If the is not actively working on it, basically it will fall down and becime useless just like any other project.
Drimoge

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

I rate cryptocurrency with the advancement of technology and the advancement of the times, because today's world desperately wants to be faster for something.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

I used to see the coin rating of products that can be produced, used and in the production of the coin and depending on the total supply there is less total supply and have a good product then the coin could potentially be a very expensive coin.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

You can find out what you are interested in several points:
- Popularity
- Functionality
- Total trading volume
- Number of coins and their pairs
This is enough to make a conclusion for yourself whether this exchange on which you should trade
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

for example if you want to make a profit from altcoin, then this "rank" is based on the volume and capability of the altcoin pump that may also be reflected in the size of the orderbook and the exchange where it is traded.
but if it is potential to be used as a currency then you should start becoming more technical about it.
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

You can find out what you are interested in several points:
 Popularity,Functionality,Total trading volume
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

I judge the potential of cryptocurrency well, I have been following cryptocurrency since 2015 and I observe the ever-increasing prices every year, and I also believe that it will continue into the future.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
kucritt

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:52 AM

for me rate cryptocurrenceis is from the popularity and the based price of that coin, like bitcoin we can see that bitcoin have big popularity and have big based price so i will rate high for the bitcoin because my indicator have passed, but if the popularity and the based price is low i thin its not a potential cryptocurrencies

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: