Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should BitBet refund snackman's 10 BTC? (and all other victims' losses)
Yes - 212 (74.6%)
No - 72 (25.4%)
Total Voters: 284

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBet Stole ~$7,000 from me (10 BTC)  (Read 58146 times)
kokonut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

You are the sort of brainwashed halfwit who thinks the responsibility for the lost BTC of MtGOX customers lies with the customers, because "it's their fault for using MtGOX".

That happens to be exactly correct. MP told you not to do it. So you figured you know better than MP? You figured you're not required to obey? Well enjoy then.

Bitbet is a scam site. I'm glad to know this before ever using the site. Not that I was likely to, as gambling isn't my thing, but still it's worth knowing.

Lolk.

I am absolutely appalled by your shitty scam-site and inhumane demeanor.

If your mother weren't a promiscuous whore, the world would conceivably be a better place. Not quite as amusing tho.

Excellent. Thank you for confirming very clearly the points I made. My condolences to you, for having to go through life so desperately unequipped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyq
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

Had it been my bet I would have already come face to face with you and extracted every last cent by now.

I fail to see why posting a recent  pic of you and your  sister could have any relevance to this thread.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:22:27 AM

Had it been my bet I would have already come face to face with you and extracted every last cent by now.

I fail to see why posting a recent  pic of you and your  sister could have any relevance to this thread.
It's about as relevant as your response.  Either you get it or you don't.  The rest is just masochistic entertainment.

cromans

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

Snackman..

im in a similiar sitiatuion! ! ! ops didint see that it was bitbet.us - im having problems on bitbet.com

i made a deposit of 0.16btc on there site.

And won 2.025btc and yes ofc i made a withdrawl right away,thought it was nice too get 2btc of a investment of 0.16btc

they said it could take up too 48hours,i thought ok np i waited and waited.

nothing happend ! ?

i got the support,and she said that she would transfer my btc immediatly,

But no nothing happend ! i taalked too support,and the same BS was said,now over a month i have waited and still nothing!!!

i have no idea if iam gonna get my Winings out..

I believe they are a F...... Scammers ! !

Peace....        Does anyone have a email for there support or something ?? Thanks guys Smiley
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

I just typed the bitbet url into my browser and got this:

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:41:36 PM

I just typed the bitbet url into my browser and got this:

bitbet.us is the correct address

Signature space available for rent.
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:42:45 PM

Whoops!
Thanks for correcting me.
 Shocked
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:58:31 AM

Wow.

The legit thing to do would be to not allow people to place bets with unconfirmed transactions. Not hard.

The scummy thing to do would be let people place bets with unconfirmed transactions and then keep the funds if they don't confirm in time.

What a clusterfuck of a business attitude. "Look, I fucking told you I would rip you off if they didn't confirm, they didn't so I ripped you off, what are you complaining about. I did what I said I would."

Yeeeah, this is bitcoin bitches, so we can do what the fuck we want and you are a fuckwit for not reading our unreasonable FAQ.

I don't gamble, my life has enough risk on a day to day basis without adding more but I sure as fuck would avoid anyone with such disdain for their customers, no matter what the industry.

BINTEX

Powered by,
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:04:45 AM

The legit thing to do would be to not allow people to place bets with unconfirmed transactions. Not hard.

How exactly?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:47:12 AM

How exactly?

Do you not know how to return bitcoins? You surely know how the bitcoin protocol works and how to steal them.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:12:20 AM

How exactly?

Well, it would involve a little investment in development but simply, customers have a wallet address with you, much like any exchange, local bitcoins etc. You accept bets from the wallet address they have with you, if the wallet doesn't have enough confirmed funds to place the bet they can't.

This is how hundreds of bitcoin services work, from bitbargain to bitstamp.

I have a reasonable idea of what your answer will be already.

BINTEX

Powered by,
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

Well, it would involve a little investment in development but simply, customers have a wallet address with you, much like any exchange, local bitcoins etc. You accept bets from the wallet address they have with you, if the wallet doesn't have enough confirmed funds to place the bet they can't.

This is how hundreds of bitcoin services work, from bitbargain to bitstamp.

I have a reasonable idea of what your answer will be already.

Your brain does not work. Shut up and read more.

Do you not know how to return bitcoins? You surely know how the bitcoin protocol works and how to steal them.

Not allow != Undo, fuckwit. Shut up and go away, reading isn't your thing. Whatever you think you're making "professionally" posting here is less than you'd make if you just flipped burgers, courtesy of Obama's minimum wage bullshit. Go take advantage of it, that's what it's for, that's what you're for.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:02:25 PM

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

To translate mpoe prs post

Bitcoin transactions cannot simply be "invalidated" and it is impossible to block transactions.

However it is incredibly easy to automatically return any late bets but they prefer doubling their revenue* by having this policy where they can steal late bets.

*Literally half of bitbets income last year was from stealing late bets.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

To translate mpoe prs post

Bitcoin transactions cannot simply be "invalidated" and it is impossible to block transactions.

It's really not.

You just need to create internal wallets that are your 'account balance' you can bet with your account balance and nothing else. Account balance is only made of confirmed bitcoins, no coins show in balance until confirmed. When bets are placed coins are removed by the system from the internal wallet and all payouts are also paid into the internal wallet. The user can then withdraw from their internal wallet to their personal wallet / wallet of choice.

Or

you can buy credits with bitcoins and only bet with credits. Credits are only issued once transactions are confirmed.

You know, like other bitcoin and non bitcoin betting sites do.

This shit is like an online bookmaker telling you to make a bank transfer for each bet and if the bank transfer reaches them after the bet has closed they keep it. Betting sites don't work like that, you have a balance held with the bookmaker, the bookmaker takes bets from the balance.

of course this would involve development costs and losing huge amounts of revenue. Why the fuck would anyone who clearly holds their punters with such utter disdain spend money to lose revenue?

i await the diversionary abuse.

BINTEX