Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6945 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

Usually they pay after the bounty is over, for how long its depends on what bounty target is lapse,  i think before you apply on the said bounty,  you also read the rules of CM right? and you also notice When was payment will be serve, and before you apply you agreed on the terms and conditions of the said bounty, so why you ask a question like this?  Sorry mate, for now all you need to do is wait until  you get paid.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

That's too long a time to wait. Why would someone wait more than two months even.  The one month is even too much for me.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

After closing the ICO 6 months is certainly long, it suggests that there is definitely not all right.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Well, actually that's too long for you to wait. Six month is a little bit strange. Usually, the rewards will be distributed 1 month after ICO end. But I also experienced some new method of ICO project. They also will lock the token/rewards for several months. I don't know what is the purpose. But that's will make bounty participants and investors a little bit stressful
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

There's no reason for waiting so long to received your bounty rewards, the maximum days to wait for your bounty rewards is 1-2 month. However, I have fall victim of campaign not paying for 4 months now which is not ideal.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Six months? I think it's a little bit long, I think it's about a month or so, and if it takes six months, then the bounty is probably a scam.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

every bounty project always has a difference in every reward that is shared. developers usually have scheduled and this is not the authority of a bounty manager. as long as the ico is not a scam we can just wait until the rewards are distributed.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

I don't feel normal for such a long time. What kind of work will take 6 months to complete. But it seems that we have no choice. Only accept waiting.

sergienkoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

I'm new to the bounty, but I already have a bitter experience when companies do not send coins for several months. And this is not taking into account the fact that some of them did not correctly calculate the stakes.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I participated in Bank4YOU bounty. I got all tokens like in a month and now I HOLD, because I think that project is very perspective and I will gain a good profit!
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

6 months of waiting to receive your rewards in bounty campaigns looks very suspicious. I participated a lot of bounties and the maximum receiving time is 1 to 2 months. It might be possible if the campaign your participated is either trying to build an exchange powered by their tokens or they keep extending the ICO. If the bounty manager and the team is not coordinating with the hunters properly, your six months waiting is just a pure scam project.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

You need to give details about what do you mean by waiting. Well of the bounty campaign is ended already and you need yo wait for 6 months to get your coin after the campaign end, then its normal. On my experience coin will be distributed at the latest 1 month after the campaign ends.

But if you talking about a campaign that going for 6 months or more. It's quite normal, although not many campaign last more than 3 month.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

that is hard. 6 months to wait for a bounty reward is really to long. although i have never received a payment, my first campaign ends only in a few days, but 6 months are too much for me. after that time, i think the campaign would be scam. i believe none of us would like to wait 6 months for his payment.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

The issue of people having to wait a long time after working tirelessly for an ICO for their reward has been one of the most debatable one so far. From my own perspective, I have been to research so many; some wanting to play on the intelligence of people that have worth faithfully for them, while some were delayed due to some process such as kyc for investors who bought during ICO. I think patience is key when issues such as this pops up.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

I think that the time interval in this case should not take more than 6 months. otherwise, you need to review the campaign in which you participated or contact the developers Roll Eyes
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

I waited for almost 1 month when I receive the campaign., in your case maybe that is too long for you to wait, please review again the project and think very well if that is true or just a scam.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

I think it is normal to wait for more than 3 months or you said 6 months because the projects need to analyze what is happening in the market and they don't want to make any mistake by releasing their token to their participants and their investor. especially in this situation which bitcoin hard to predict and this makes many devs and the team decided to delay their schedule to give the tokens to their investor and their participants. as long as they can be trust and the manager is very helpful for the participants, I think it still worth to wait until the time is coming to receive the tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, I do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. On average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Every bounty I take for distribution is different, there is a fast distribution only takes one to two weeks after the bounty ends. But there is also a bounty that the old distribution, requiring one more month. Each team in the bounty process to achieve its distribution is different, but I very rarely meet the bounty its distribution until 6 months after bounty finished. Positive thinking alone, maybe his team is preparing everything to be perfect and could be with the 6 months the tokens that you receive have a high price in the market, so the equivalent of your wait for this.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

It is depends on the bounty hunter,if the hunter wants to maximize the profits it will be much better if you wait for ateast 6months or more to be able to achieve your desired profits.When the goal has reached you will be able to get your rewards,as long as the project seems to be strong it is beter to hold those tokens instead selling it in panic.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

most probably one to two months after the bounty finished. If during the six months perhaps should at least questionable certainty. in fact, I think two months it's been long enough.

Waiting for six months is too long but if you were paid in six months then it's better than never, it's almost 1 month after two months of my campaign and still I did not got my tokens, but I'm still positive that I can get my token soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: