Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6944 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

After closing the ICO 6 months is certainly long, it suggests that there is definitely not all right.

Normally as I get heard 2-3 months are the average time to wait bounty reward. It seems 6 months are abnormal and maybe something happened wrong on this situation (scam ICO). I suggest to get communicate the project development group of what was caused of the long delay. But if this the case take it and moved on and be curious next time in choosing ICO bounty.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

It usually take about 3-4 weeks to distribute the bounty rewards bro . It's too long for 6 months - I think that project is easy to be scam .
Waiting period also depends on ICO time / ICO Admin ,....
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Most of the time, campaign managers don't have the funds. Meaning, the developer team itself holds the funds. They are the one who will distribute the tokens to all the participants. And yes, they really pay in delay. But it is unusual that payments will take 6months. Most of the time it wi just take 1-2 months. But then, you have nothing to do about it. If you get mad, they will block you or the worst part is, they won't pay you.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Hello!No this is not normal i participate in pitch bounty and im to waitning for bounty reward they say first time the bounty signature campaign tokens will pay out in 1 month but now says after all 8 ico rounds end :DBut they thinking to pay out in ico time,need to wait what they do...I think why its happening now in many bounty campaigns,becose they dont get enought ico investments.

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
This is quite normal. I waited once 8 months, there are many projects that adhere to a certain strategy for the payment of bounties.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

most probably one to two months after the bounty finished. If during the six months perhaps should at least questionable certainty. in fact, I think two months it's been long enough.

Waiting for six months is too long but if you were paid in six months then it's better than never, it's almost 1 month after two months of my campaign and still I did not got my tokens, but I'm still positive that I can get my token soon.

Yes all of us got an rewards after sometimes after joins in an campaign I will also got an rewards from the bounty campaign so please wait and serve better from you it will it good experience and profits too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

It's not normal.

Think of it in normal business situations.
Bounty hunters are the company's marketing department that are freelanced.

If you heard that a company hired a bunch of people to do marketing for them, and hasn't paid them for 6 months, would you still trust that company?
Obviously, they don't plan on paying you.
Or, they are so incompetent that they don't know how to run a company properly.

I will give you two examples: Belugapay and LEDU

Belugapay: has locked the spreadsheet of stakes and hasn't even released how much coins we will receive.  On top of that, they are releasing 50% of the bounty in 6 months, and the rest in a year.  This was never openly said to the community, but it was in the whitepaper (it was a tiny chart...)

LEDU: The ico has been over since feb, and they gave a distribution date on 3/30.  Now they started delaying saying that they are taking time to find "cheaters".  It has been a month and whenever anyone asks about it, they just say, "Soon" or "Wait for an announcement".

Yeah, you expect me to trust this companies?

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
how long the prize will be given to the hunter, the time given depends on the developer's policy,
and the reward manager only does his job if funding for the hunter has been given by the developer
at least three weeks in the channel to the bounty hunter, and if the developer is slow to channel to
the gift manager then distributed to the bounty hunter can reach one to two months at the latest.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:17:21 PM by anjohyx

Most of the project paid bounty reward within 1 month, but not all of them, some project paid immediately after tokens sale ends, but my long wait for receive bounty reward is 2 month,  6 month really long, I think it's a tokens lock and it's already write in project whitepapers or bounty thread, you need to check before joined the bounty campaign

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

According to my test and my friends, from the bounty that last five six months, do not expect anything good, usually the reward is 10-50 $.
Example: Beluga froze payments for a year Shocked
kedolgov

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

I did 2 compaigns where i wating 2.5 month to get reward. No more until this time.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Since the ICO process is not regulated, the problems with the delay in the payment of tokens after the ICO completion do exist. I can say that, for example, the VVTokens campaign ended on January 5, 2018, the tokens have not been paid yet, they say that this will be done after June 06. The ICF SalfPay campaign was due to end on 10/11/2017, suspended with a number of shares, the team promised that the ICO will resume in the first quarter of this year, while everything is moving. The company Algo Trading Fun ended on January 8, 2018 with the payment of tokens while nothing is known. There are many such examples. Participation in signature campaigns is reminiscent of a gambling game, where the win does not depend on us.
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

It's very normal these days. Look Envion, they haven't even finish spreadsheets yet.
Also there are projects that finished their bounty campaign but delayed their ICO. You have to wait to get paid.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

You should think hard. For me, 6 months is a very long time for the Bounty program. I regularly participate in Bounty with a duration of 2 or 3 months. You should be careful in choosing bounty. Maybe after 6 months you will not get anything
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Bounty campaign is needed more patient to get and success there, because many way and always got trouble with their ico and it will make their payment for bounty campaign will be delay. Many ico project have continue and added the time to sell their ico, before they have planning about time they are selling their ico, but on the way their ico have not sold too much and they are trying to added time for selling their ico and bounty campaign too.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I have heard of tokens paid out after only 1 week after completion of the bounty. I myself participated in the project and I'm waiting for payments for the fourth week. Although they promised to distribute everything in 1 week.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

6 months are to much for me. after all, one has indeed done his work. so you should not have to wait that long.

but i have been waiting for my paymend since a few weeks. at the moment this seems normal.  Cry
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

That's f**** weird. I think the longest I have waited for a bounty to give us the reward is 2 - 3 weeks. But 6 months? Sounds like scammy to me. Don't get me wrong, I know that you trust the bounty manager, but sometimes their hands ar tied as well and its not up to them to decide. However, its not normal to get your rewards after 6 months, maybe max is 1 month otherwise you should file a scam accusations by this time to see what's holding them back from dishing out the campaign rewards.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

It's not always the manager's fault. It happens that the manager sends the calculated tables to the developers at the time, but the developers distribute the tokens months later. Nor who is immune from fraud.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

They are always procrastinating on various excuses, such as the ICO is not over yet, counting stakes, waiting for the listing exchange, etc. You can't do anything, you can only wait.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: