Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6945 times)
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

This kind of reward activity is not very normal, generally speaking, the reward within one month after encryption unlock is normal time. Tongue

Rika eparani

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

6 months waiting for a gift? I think it's biyasa because the gift manager will send coins after ico selsai and what if the ico project is finished then coin-coin will be distributed to the bounty of the participants, and we do not focus too much on one project only, we have to keep looking for a good project and keep looking and joining inside
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Bounty rewards usually distribute rewards in a span of 2-4 weeks after an ICO ends I haven’t tried waiting for 6 months to get my reward token from a bounty campaign. I think 6 months is too much of waiting I think something is wrong with the ICO. In that scenario I would assume that they are fake ICO and you have been a victim of ICO scam. You must check their legitimacy, do a research of the project.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Not sure why you reference the bounty manager in your OP, they are just involved in stake allocation for the most part, they do not distribute the reward in most cases. In fact, for the most part bounty managers are just glorified spreadsheet monkeys.  In rare occasions the reward is distributed by the bounty manager, but those typically only occur when the bounty manager is also part of the core team. A 6 month wait pretty much means you're not getting your reward, either because the campaign has failed, or because it's a straight up scam.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I understand how you feel about that because I felt the same way when it comes for these rewards to be distributed. In my own experience regarding the waiting period for bounties to be distributed, it is between 2 weeks to 3 months. There's one bounty program that I have participated, and it took me more than three months to wait before it will be distributed to my wallet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

Each company has its own cockroaches in the head. Almost every company is now. Because of the low price of the air, ISO prolongs. And hence the road map. In my experience, the average period is three months. Less often. More often prolonged more than three months.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Each company has its own cockroaches in the head. Almost every company is now. Because of the low price of the air, ISO prolongs. And hence the road map. In my experience, the average period is three months. Less often. More often prolonged more than three months.
Lately, many companies have begun to delay, especially in such a market there is no point in a hurry with the release and distribution of tokens. I would keep them in their place even more until the market entirely unfolds. Only after that, they need to display tokens on the market. Then investors will be happy!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

I know what you feel,I participated in one bounty that will last for 2 months and the bounty distribution is after 3 months I don't know if I will get something here but I am still hoping and waiting.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

Most of the bounties pay the rewards in mostly in 1-2 months max some do late because of the busy schedules but 6 month is a so long time and many chances are that if the bounty has not paid the rewards in 6 month chances are that the bounty and ICO has scammed.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Sometimes bounty delays because of genuine reasons maybe due to difficulty or setbacks in reaching some of its roadmaps that might be a build up to project success while some are outrightly scams. So it is good you try to ask questions and find out what is  really happening and don't just conclude by grapevines.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I think 6 months it's a very long time if it is to wait for the distribution of the prize bounty. This is very unnatural. indeed sometimes had an inkling that this is a scam is also reasonable because 6 months is too long. I experienced is just 2 months old at most.
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

With fall of the market bounties rewards are always delayed and we waiting and waiting, the problem is that 50% of icos what i bought scammed and like 20% delayed, i hope market will go up soon, so less scams and delays.
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Honestly i think it’s a long time to wait for a bounty reward but we all know recently many campaigns wants us to be wait for long times to distribute the rewards. For example: hdac, envion, current...

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

It’s depends on how long the bounty campaigns will go. Some of the campaigns took three to four months before it will end. If that the case maybe it’s possible you wait for five to six months before the tokens will be distributed. Because after the campaign bounty manager will tally all the sheets  and stakes  for every participant of the campaign and give it to the team of the ICO and they will verify and tally also the sheet and stakes of every individual you are in the tally sheet. So it’s possible that it will took a month to distribute the token  after the ICO ends. But if the ICO bounty campaign is only a month and two and it’s not yes distributed maybe it’s a scam or what.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Honestly i think it’s a long time to wait for a bounty reward but we all know recently many campaigns wants us to be wait for long times to distribute the rewards. For example: hdac, envion, current...
if you recall some projects, the ico company itself lasted about six months, and then another half a year lasted the time before the distribution of tokens. Most of the cases performed were very rich.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

The determination i have made when it comes to bounty campaign is that, i will not engage in a project will last for such period of time. My best bduration is one month and they have been recording success.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

I don't think so, actually the only project that I saw with such conditions was scam - Beluga Pay, however, it was not stated in their bounty thread, only in whitepaper...

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

It may be normal if the team behind the project constantly updates the situation concerning those rewards, if they take too much and not updates about it they are probably a scam.
goatpo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

I don't think so, I've read only about at 2 months waiting time here max
tranvy148a

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

I don't think there's normal about that. It just usually take around two to four weeks for tokens to be distributed. Maximum would be two months, but six? God that's too long.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: