Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:24:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2260 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Some bounty managers have a set of rule that updates the sheets when the campaign is done. I suggest just follow bounty that has a reliable manager. that's can minimize you getting scammed.
For the merit, just post something useful and save a link for your post that's you think deserve a merit, some people will open a thread where you can review your post and get a merit if they think's its good enough.
shirahoshi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

for me, get a merit so hard. but i will always try to good post and learn more about crypto, bounty etc. because this is my business so i will work hard and earn money in this forum. for all have merit, please share merit for someone no merit, please help us. if we help each other i think thats good for us
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Unfortunately time can not turn back, if you are tired enough with a campaign why you are not trying to participate in a gift other than a campaign. I think apart from bounty there are still many decent enough ways and can change your mood ie airdrop as you say or trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

I agree with the rest of the members here. You need to be more selective with the bounty campaigns you join otherwise you just end up wasting your time.  Just show some perseverance and you'll get there at some point.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Before joining the bounty campaign, it would be nice if you do your own research with the project first to avoid being a victim of scam. Besides, not all ICO are successful since there are thousands of them are being offered every month. Sometimes, it takes 30 to 60 days before an ICO pays the bounty hunters so patience is also a must. Keep in mind that bounty hunting is another type of extra income so you also have to do extra effort and patience when joining bounties.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

It takes a lot to earn merits in this forum , fewer people are willing to award merits as most of the times most people just post things that are not of help to the forum users or those who seek information, for one to earn merits, they have to post something that will be of positive impact to the forum users or improve the forum, bounties on the other hand are marketing strategies used by ICOs to create awareness on their projects, thy may take as long as the organizers decide, if you happen to give up before completion then there will be no reward for you.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Guys i really don't understand your nagging about " nobody gives me merit". This really unpleasant situation, but it is what it is. You have no merit, but you still can participate in social bounty campaigns or content creation. If you think that bounty too tiring and don't worth it, just don't do it. But a lot of people in this forum think that it worth. You just have to choose campaigns more careful.

TheMeowsParadox

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I kinda think its way to early too quit, maybe you just need some vacation time away to refresh all the frustration. Just believe that hard work never gonna let you down.
extict12

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

i really feel you.. in my side i understand that merit is not for me becasue i dont have a writer skill.. hard to make a helpful thread but yet here i am willing to sray 8hour in btt just to earn.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I'm totally relate to this but we have to understand that bounty campaign is an easy way to earn some tokens and by that you can have money. We need to name ourselves a bounty hunter since we are not assured and we are just hunting for those projects that has a real value and by that the bounty hunter meaning takes place that we are not only doing this bounty campaign that easy. We are hunting for those new, legit and valuable projects that can provide us opportunity to have an income with those. It's true that it is frustrating after all you've done they will just disappear, others are not paying as they promise and sometimes it takes time for them to distribute which can be very frustrating but as long as I'm getting income through my hard-work I will continue bounty hunting and I suggest for you too.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

If the bounty has become boring, then just take a rest. In a week you will realize that you do not have enough, then you can come back with renewed strength.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

at the beginning I feel like you are experiencing today, working hard and very tiring and disappointing when not in pay. if we just want to get money I think being a member here is not necessary and certainly many complaints, my advice to learn, understand and do speculation and also remember you must be patient.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

many in this forum are talking about merit, but all the explanation of merit is for people who have post that is useful for others and it is very difficult, everyone claimed that their post is good but not get merit, if my opinion about merit in invent just to prevent new account accounts that are not responsible

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Earning money at this time is quite hard! For me, though it's easy to earn money with Bounty Campaigns but basically you need to exert effort to be able to do this job. It's just a matter of choice what Bounty you'll join. And who will pay you right. Just like earning merit is quite hard. So we better work hard and try to be patient with everything!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

just dont join on a bounty campaign without an active manager or terrible manager i feel the project is terrible if they dont even hire a good manager like they dont care their aim is just to collect money from the ico and their progress with the project will be probably bad if they dont pay attention to their community their project wont be successful and there will be no more future investor to the coin anymore. you dont need to post nicely or formally like jose rizal all you need to do is make a quality post a user who casually read will probably merit your post or reply.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I agree with part of what they say it is hard to earn but I do not agree that the campaigns are in vain yes it ends up getting a bit late This is a bit of a motivation but it ends up finally
badjoke

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

you are so right , some projects like a bad jokes after all the efforts they give you 1$-3$ this is so annoying and merit thing i don't even want to talk about it.
ramayjen (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

Hi Uncle Nutildah,

I appreciate your reply. Reading most of the comments right now, I feel energized especially when I see you gave me Merit. Lol. That's the reality uncle, there's no such thing as Free. You need to work in order to earn. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed with so much participation I encounter. Maybe too blind to see the reality of the cryptocurrency. Hearing you sold your NEM's, you still a genius because u gain profit from it although the price goes up the way you expected it. For sure you have so many coins ur holding up now.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to work it out and bear in mind.

PS: I'm not a SON. Smiley
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

-Managing campaigns is quite hard as you think. It is stressful depending on how much you spend your time in a particular activity in one day. It isn't just the evaluation of the sheets, receiving the tokens/coins, and sending them to those qualified participants. You might need to get into their shoes also. Do you think that they're just sitting in their computer chair waiting for the funds to be deposited?

-Complaining about merits? Don't you get one? Don't expect one if you want to get one. The problem is we're all expecting to get these incentive points while typing our posts. These expectations were leading us to "overload" our quality, making it from good to worse, or just plainly worse to even worst. Don't focus so much in ranking up. It is not gonna help your case in any way.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

My experience with the bounty campaigns has been overall positive up to now. I also had bad experiences, companies that have not paid me, long time to receive tokens, errors in the counts, but unfortunately these are situations that happen in all areas, I am convinced that if you choose good bounty campaigns you can do good earnings
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: