Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2252 times)
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
if you dont really like participating on bounty campaigns it is really tiring, and sometimes you feel lazy, I dont convinced you to continue participating on bounty campaigns even if you felt tiring, you're the one who can fix yourself, dont missed this opportunity to earn, and by participating on bounty campaigns, you can also learn from what you are doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Bounty campaign should not be taking as the sole reason of participating in cryptocurrency. If you see bounty campaign as a mean of livelihood you will be frustrated. There are many cryptocurrency activities that put you in the driver seat of whatever you want to achieve through cryptocurrency. I will advice you pursue those activities.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Personally, I participate in the bounty of the companies in the projects that I invest myself. Since I study projects for a long time. And if you participate in all without understanding, then there is no need to cry most of them proved to be empty, and you waste your time. I read here a lot useful, from the old members of this forum, I advise you to listen to their advice and you .
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Honestly speaking, I don't like the merit system either. It deprives people from ranking up and no matter how much effort you put into your posts, it won't get credits. But this is how the rules run, we just need to deal with it. Its purpose of implementation still makes sense but is just really making most of us suffer.

netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

The important is we got the junior member and we can join bounty to earn money, about merit we cannot force to the people here in bitcoin to give merit to us instead we thankful coz the moderator start merit in member, what if merit start in junior member its dificult to get that, so we thank coz easy to rank as junior member and we can join ah bounty, in bounty we want to join is better to make research first before joining.
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

the facts remain that most bountymanager dont really do their work very well you will participate and not get rewarded and sincerely speaking its annoying just do rush into bounties be selective
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

Yes it ia very tiring when you join a lot of bounty without knowing it be selective so you can know what you are joing and avoid too much bounty so your time is not just wasted on scam one

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Nothing comes easy, we all know that. Your hard work ad determination is what gets you paid must f the times, Bounties take long and can be boring and tiresome at times,But the fact that you put all your efforts in it in the first place might just get you paid, there is nothing much we can do. Push on, you never know when you will make it large.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Yes, I also sometimes think like that. I think the merit system is hurting everyone and I hope this system will improve in the future.
I think that should give merit not only members of bitcointalk but moderators or admins of this forum as well. Because I am very difficult to get merit just like you.
We are not as excited as ever in pursuing rank.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

You have to take some time to choose only legit project and join these bounty campaign. Don't join every Bounty Campaigns in the market. Many are scammed & you waste your time
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

All of us are already known that as long as you are living here in this World you feels tiredness. Everthing in this world needs hardship you should work hard to obtain everything you want! You need to strive for you to get reach your goals, you need to pursue before you to finish,  and you need t fight always for you to win. Bounty campaign are not be made to help people instead punish! Bounty campaign is a great opportunity given for those who want to earn money. Although there was a scam or sometimes they are failed but there are still have a good progress and outcomes.

Merit in this forum is also like the challenges in life that you need to surpass to reac you dreeams. But all of this are depends on your own ddecisions and dedications. Stop this game! or continue for the battles.

Thank you!

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

In joining Bounties no one is forcing us to do it. So we should not complain that it is tiring because it is our own decision  in joining any campaign. I would not get tired of joining bounty campaigns because I consider this as a full time job. We just have to be very careful in joining campaigns so that our time and effort would not be wasted.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

That is why it is also important to have a review of the bounties that you join to minimize bounties that are not good(that is why I did my research and learned the things that I need to know before joining any bounties). Also think of doing bounties as a way to learn new things and a hobby, because if you think of it as a work then you will lose interest quickly. As for your earnings do not expect much because as you said it will only make you anxious and always think of the worse case possible. By not expecting much it will lessen your frustrations if bounties hasn't distributed the tokens. For the merit just let it and it will just come to you.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

Yes it ia very tiring when you join a lot of bounty without knowing it be selective so you can know what you are joing and avoid too much bounty so your time is not just wasted on scam one
You say don't need to participate in the bounty which allocate a lot of funds, What amount of money do you mean?
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Be selective when you chose the project that you want to support it.
There are always the decent ones that will pay you for your work.
Semight12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

This merit of a thing is very expensive and scarce according to what i’ve being reading on so many threads on the forum. According to your opinion, if all you mentioned above is the purnishment for late comers, I am no where to be found. We would keep hustling and will get there for sure. The most annoying part is bounty allocation not getting distributed. They must do something about that.
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

I was always discourage of any scam or fail campaign but now I`ve realized that there no way all the bounty campaigns will be successful. Some of the failure of the campaigns are intentional by the developer of the project while some rn`t intentional but may be due lack of knowledge on how to manage by developer and campaign manager. There is no means of getting money that is simple.
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

I found on the market today there are many potential bounty ICO. It is possible for you to join a potential bounty, so they do not pay bonuses because they do not reach the soft cap and hard cap. The manager is updating the spreadsheet slow, it is normal because some bounties updated spreadsheet and skates when the bounty ended. The thing you need to do is to analyze carefully to be able to select the potential ICO.

I absolutely agree with you. First, you need to carefully choose a bounty campaign, having studied its product, goals, documents, road map. You do not need to take all the bounty campaigns, as a lot of scammers have divorced. Well, if there is an opportunity to start investing your money, this will be a very good start.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Be selective when you chose the project that you want to support it. There are always the decent ones that will pay you for your work.
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

I was always discourage of any scam or fail campaign but now I have realized that there no way all the bounty campaigns will be successful. Some of the failure of the campaigns are intentional by the developer of the project while some are not intentional but may be due lack of knowledge on how to manage by developer and campaign manager. There is no means of getting money that is simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: