Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2262 times)
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

you are not alone bro, what you feel is the same as what I feel, it is very difficult to get merit even though we have made a very good post, indeed we are late to know cryptocurrency but better late than never ..
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

I started off with doing airdrop and now slowly shifting to bounty. Regarding some ICO not updating their spreadsheet, you can either check the spreadsheet first before you join the ICO or move on find another more frequently updated campaign to join. I also dislike ICO that does not update weekly you never know is your effort recorded, although signature most probably can get most reward to you if your rank is higher you can consider doing other campaigns to join instead of signature.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

That's our regret why not join in this forum before the merit system comes into effect. If we have joined for a long time, of course we are the source of merit. lol. Tired if you have always to think about merit, do it with sincerity. About bounty, it seems you still need to learn how to choose the right bounty so as not to waste your effort.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

In my view, we feel the same way. But if we want to get, we have to be patient in everything we do. And, of course, all must be balanced with his knowledge. and not just for its benefit. I agree, to get that reward is a very difficult thing, forget it, start looking for a lot of knowledge about all things related to crypto. and not just the gift you can do. there are a trade, investment and the like that can be profitable

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Don't feel tired because your hardwork will pay off soon. I also experienced that before, but lately, those bounties I joined are already paying and I am reaping what I sow. Having merit is more difficult than joining bounty campaign. Its like people are not noticing your good posts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Things do get tiring but when you receive your pay out, it'll feel so good you'll never stop doing this. Some camaigns record their stake distribution internally so don't be too worried. Merit system was introduced for people who are abusing the forum for monetary purposes. We can't blame them and of course we cannot let them be, so theymos made this to lessen the huge amount of shitpost scattering around here.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

Don't think of it as a punishment. Instead, use it as a motivation.

Let me ask you, why are you here? Is it for the money or is it for the knowledge? Or maybe a little bit of both (what i think i am, personally)? Because if you're only here for the money, then maybe you should rethink this. If someone told you this is "easy money" well this "easy money" is ain't easy at all.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Bounty campaign may sometime be tiring but it depends on the campaign you are into or the manager of such campaign. You do not have to join series of bounty campaign to make profit but join one that has good ideas and managing team behind it and participate actively to complete a given task then you can get a reward from such bounty.
On the issue of getting merit from cryptocurrency, you do not have too feel bad because you do not get it as desired, you just continue to participate in the forum, someday, someone might find you suggestion or advice helpful and then give you a merit for that.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

Sometime you really need to regularly follow up the project to update your stakes on sheet. I agree many bounty campaigns did not paid at the end because they did not met the targets and to avoid this try to join the bounties that runs by reputed bounty managers that will help you to increase the successful bounty percentage and read the whitepaper before joining the bounties. Keep posting the good quality posts If your post would be really constructive then you would definitely get merit sooner or later. Be very selective in terms of bounty managers.

max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

Yes I agree with you we don't blame the merit system and we don't earn money in bounty campaign.What we are trying to do is that don't give up and don't loose hope.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!
yeah, what's up with this KYC AFTER the bounty has ended? Totally understand the need for it, and that bounty managers add this to the campaign at the start of it, but then hit hunters when it's ended and some don't qualify and all the work they did - all for nothing.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

initially i was not aware bout the bounty system as well as bounty campaign.
i registered at BCT in nov 2017 but i did not find much time or may be i was not too much interested in bounty campaign at that time.

It took me some time to understand the ranking system, bounty campaign and other process at bitcoin talk.

i think i am too late to join this and i also consider that i will not be able to upgrade my rank in it as i can see the comments from very respective : senior, legendary, hero members and their remarks are very high standards. i can not reach at that standard.

every time i always post reply what i feel & i am happy to see the reply from others and it always give me some useful information.

i have joined bounties as well and i have started to work on a lot of bounties. it is quite time consuming but i will see the results after 2 months whether it is worthy or not.

Thanks
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Task in bounty campaign is better than making some sales talk to every person you've known and you know out of 50 person you share your knowledge and information about the business onlyome or two person Jason joined. And you need to visit more houses and people to do more sales talk for you to earn your quota unlike here, I can just sit while making my tasks, watch same time with the channel I like, and do really need to stress out going out from the house to do my work...
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Task in bounty campaign is better than making some sales talk to every person you've known and you know out of 50 person you share your knowledge and information about the business onlyome or two person Jason joined. And you need to visit more houses and people to do more sales talk for you to earn your quota unlike here, I can just sit while making my tasks, watch same time with the channel I like, and do really need to stress out going out from the house to do my work...
Yes, that is correct, we do targeted marketing, bounty hunters should know this, we want to help our ICOs to get money and they want to give us big rewards for our work.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

It all depends on the company in which you are participating and from its manager. I also met companies where the tables were not updated in time and everything was done for a very long time, but the choice always remains with us, and we should carefully choose the company's bounty.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I also feel I'm a little late in plunging into this cryptocurrency world, it's because I did not believe what's inside. Because I think it's just a lie. But after seeing my friend get results from this, I try to be more excited again. Maybe it's just a matter of time. We will taste the sweetness as soon as possible.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
vivuta114

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed. Be positive in life because you are lucky to know about cryptocurrencies because some other is not and still find other way to earn money in a small amount.
success007

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

I am definitely in your shoes man. Its really hard to find good bounty now even doing lots of research to gain more knowledge still not enough.. And about the merit also, it will takes forever to gain even 1 merit. Some are greedy enough to just keep it by themselves and some give it heartily as a reward for your efforts. Hopefully to get merits soon or just be jr.member forever.
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
Merited by Maricurijohn (1)

Bounty today is no longer as good as before, many ICO scams projects, and the number of people involved in ICO is too much. So we can see many ICO projects involved in the long run just getting a few tokens.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

It takes me 5 seconds to tell whether a bounty is garbage or not. 98% of all bounties fall in this category. Don't waste your time by joining as many bounties as possible... instead be VERY selective on which ones you join.
Try to submit as many as campaign is worthless because we will be tired to ask the spreadsheet update in every campaign and tired to check whether our stake is already calculate or the manager makes a mistake. Imagine we join more than 100 campaign and all of them is not paying because we dont choose the right one? Better to choose ony the promising one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: